As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Transferring photos and videos to my PC from my iPhone.

DrezDrez Registered User regular
edited October 2020 in Help / Advice Forum
I have an iPhone. I have a MacBook Pro. I have a PC.

I prefer to do this with my PC even though it's likely "better" on the MacBook since then both devices they are a part of the same evilsystem. I mean ecosystem.

Windows import always seems to inexplicably skip transferring particularly pics and vids and the erase-from-iPhone function always seems to fail at the end which is a huge part of what I need. I want to get the photos and videos off my phone and onto my PC.

Dragging them off manually in Windows Explorer is also always fraught with disaster.

Any thoughts? Is there some safe, free or relatively inexpensive third party app that can help me do this? Ideally, I'd like to manually "move" photos and videos to my PC (or copy and erase).

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
Drez on

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    I found a solution. BitWise has a program aptly named Photo Transfer App which is working.

Please close me.

edit: I mean please close the thread. I remain open.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar