As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Butt Drugs [chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I blame Chanus.
    Elldren wrote: »
    Also I am sad I apparently missed all the HIPAA chat because that’s actually a thing I’m qualified to talk about: (

you can just talk about it like the intervening pages haven't happened

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Also I am sad I apparently missed all the HIPAA chat because that’s actually a thing I’m qualified to talk about: (

I mean I was but nobody was responding

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    I blame Chanus.
    watching these new eps of david letterman's netflix show

the kim kardashian one was pretty good. that's the only one i've seen so far of the new season

also the show starts with a disclaimer that the show was filmed before the COVID outbreak occurred, but the jokes were written in 1983

I love that show. It's 100% my jam when someone who is a great interviewer just gets to have a conversation with people instead of

Anecdote 1 -> Commercial Break -> Anecdote 2 -> Plug -> Next Guest

Only real complaint is that it's not longer.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I blame Chanus.

I mean I was but nobody was responding

doesn't stop me

• Options
    Mentally prepping myself for getting up early to vote tomorrow

I’m mentally gearing up to spend like, 6 hours sitting outside a dealership waiting on my car because everyone who could give me a ride is working and there is no way in hell I’m going to spend all that time indoors with a bunch of people only kinda sorta maybe observing cdc guidelines, if I’m lucky

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    I blame Chanus.
    I’m hungry but food is too much effort

Neco on
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    edited November 2020
    I blame Chanus.
    credeiki wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »
    I usually just spam W or whatever early to try to zone out and make them miss last hits
    edit: and then "accidentally" last hit the entire caster line. oops sorry adc im just too good at support

so W use is the biggest potential mana drain for the lowest potential reward
    you can put your aery on people but with no items it ticks for like 10 dmg--not worth it. And sometimes you do want to put it on the wave to push, and sometimes not, and understanding when is important!
    Limply dropping W because you are "zoning" is generally not a good idea compared to actually landing a Q. And obviously having enough mana for E is the main thing, and sometimes it is necessary to put a bunch of points in E depending on how much magic damage they have. Again, assuming you are playing Morg to support and not because you wanted to play Lux.

you aren't wrong

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Parking in the Rear.
    90dSrk2.jpg

• Options
    I blame Chanus.
    emnmnme wrote: »
    90dSrk2.jpg

I don't have OCD but whoever did this is a monster

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I blame Chanus.
    that picture is making me nauseous

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    I blame Chanus.
    robert downey jr has a herd of alpaca and they have the stupidest faces i have ever seen they are so adorable

• Options
    I blame Chanus.
    Alpacas: What if llama but not total asshole?

• Options
    edited November 2020
    I blame Chanus.
    i had to exit the butt drugs real quick.
    chancellor of the university walked up

no butt drugs chat here sir

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I blame Chanus.
    chancellor of the universe walked up

Your chain of command is impressive

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Kamiro wrote: »

I’m mentally gearing up to spend like, 6 hours sitting outside a dealership waiting on my car because everyone who could give me a ride is working and there is no way in hell I’m going to spend all that time indoors with a bunch of people only kinda sorta maybe observing cdc guidelines, if I’m lucky

dealership doesn't provide a loaner?

Nope!

I am p much not bringing my car to them again unless absolutely necessary now

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    I blame Chanus.
    chancellor of the universe walked up

Your chain of command is impressive

oops

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    I blame Chanus.
    god david letterman, man

just the quintessential david letterman joke

he and RDJ are walking amongst the farm animals and he just pauses and goes

"so do you have anything around here that needs to be milked?"

genius

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I mentioned to a coworker that I go on vacation in a few days. She asked if I’m going anywhere. I said no, I’m trying not to spend too much money- plus, I work in a grocery store exposed to so many people and I’d feel bad traveling right now. And she rolled her eyes and called me ‘one of those, who believes in all this crap’

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Geth, close the thread on page 100.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Elki. Thread will be closed after 100 pages.

• Options
    Everyone gets one 1d20 roll to claim the new chat. Are the Gods with you?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    I blame Chanus.
    c

close the thread?

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    I mentioned to a coworker that I go on vacation in a few days. She asked if I’m going anywhere. I said no, I’m trying not to spend too much money- plus, I work in a grocery store exposed to so many people and I’d feel bad traveling right now. And she rolled her eyes and called me ‘one of those, who believes in all this crap’

How hard did you punch her?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    geth roll 1d20

1d20 3 [1d20=3]

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I blame Chanus.
    geth roll 1d20 for chat

chat:
    1d20 1 [1d20=1]

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Owned.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I blame Chanus.
    Fuckin' nailed it.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I usually just spam W or whatever early to try to zone out and make them miss last hits
    edit: and then "accidentally" last hit the entire caster line. oops sorry adc im just too good at support

so W use is the biggest potential mana drain for the lowest potential reward
    you can put your aery on people but with no items it ticks for like 10 dmg--not worth it. And sometimes you do want to put it on the wave to push, and sometimes not, and understanding when is important!
    Limply dropping W because you are "zoning" is generally not a good idea compared to actually landing a Q. And obviously having enough mana for E is the main thing, and sometimes it is necessary to put a bunch of points in E depending on how much magic damage they have. Again, assuming you are playing Morg to support and not because you wanted to play Lux.

I don't like playing Lux! I'm much more comfy with Morgana <3

And yeah, it's not worth harassing with W if you aren't going to dump all your points in it and take runes for it etc.

If you do, though, it's pretty solid harass damage, plus building towards your support item quest etc.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular

@jungleroomx I already voted (NJ had drop off boxes in my area).

My eggs expired and I need tostitos though...

Maybe quick trip in the morning??

• Options
    Geth roll 1d20 for [chat]

[chat]:
    1d20 13 [1d20=13]

• Options
    I blame Chanus.
    I'm about to leave work and wont even be able to do it so obviously ima roll high
    geth roll 1d20

1d20 19 [1d20=19]

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Also I personally don't throw out Qs early until like...level 3 or 4. You're spending a lot of mana on a chance that you'll hit someone, and you're too low level for you and your ADC to follow up very well. Plus it lures your opponents into a false sense of security if they're not dodging skill shots right off the bat...

hmmm I don't play morgana like this at all, nor would I generally build the way you do

haven't played her much this season since I don't support any more though. But I got autofilled on my smurf account this weekend and had a fullll support morgana game where I played her for shield (into 4 AP, and we had kai'sa and akali who both needed it) and had redemption locket mikaels. Gross! Who actually supports their teammates instead of getting kills; shoulda played zyra.

Also I will tell you as a Lux mid player I find the Malzahar matchup annoying! Like you can bully him in terms of damage but you run out of mana before he does and you don't often have kill threat cause he builds a bit tankier than other mages. It's just irritating to play against. I'm honestly never sure what to play into him but I also don't want to play as him because his core gameplay is unpleasant for me.

Ziggs gives me the most trouble, I think. Well, and Xerath. Both have really good long range zoning/harass tools. But really anybody who knows to kill my voidlings right away will give me lots of trouble.

I do tend to play Malz to just 'not lose' lane, though. I could (should?) be playing him more aggressively, but my friends tend to carry so I don't have to. I just have to not let their mid dominate lane and get fed and cause trouble late. So long as I win on CS and don't die and make it to the late game with good items, I call that a win.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    I'm about to leave work and wont even be able to do it so obviously ima roll high
    geth roll 1d20

I hate you ._.

• Options
    @credeiki ^ (and previous page)

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    I blame Chanus.
    the death of chat is on my hands.
    Mim wrote: »
    geth roll 1d20

I hate you ._.

you can be my substitute teacher

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I recommend Butt Drugs for everybody.
    Geth roll 1d20

1d20 12 [1d20=12]

• Options
    I blame Chanus.
    p5ispwgl6v4x.jpg

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Geth, Roll 1d20 for [Chat]thos

[Chat]thos:
    1d20 18 [1d20=18]

• Options
    the death of chat is on my hands.
    Mim wrote: »
    geth roll 1d20

I hate you ._.

you can be my substitute teacher

*has the tv wheelie stand already setup*

Okay kids, we’re gonna watch “Remember the Titans”

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Oof, so close

This discussion has been closed.