As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Grinch [chat]

2456799

Posts

  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong For Workgroups Version 3.11 Registered User regular
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    IncenjucarcB557EddySummaryJudgmentArchemnmnmeknitdanAlexandierzagdrobLucedesGiantGeek2020
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Chanus
    You know what I watch on my commute?

    The road

    fuck gendered marketing
    Chanus
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    One of the most incredible things about quibi was that it was priced on a par with netflix and cost more than Disney+

    For something where the use case was "something you watch when you have nothing better to be doing for less than ten minutes"

    Which, if it was anything, would be youtube

    Eddy
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    All the Tender Sweetness of a Seasick Crocodile
    Elldren wrote: »
    You know what I watch on my commute?

    The road

    I like Vigo Mortenson but my commute isnt that long

    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    Eddy
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Not a Fictional Character Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Cuddly as a Cactus, Charming as an Eel

    Then turn on the Biggering song.

  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Heart is full of Unwashed Socks, Soul full of Gunk
    Kamiro wrote: »

    Thank you, I needed this laugh.

    User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
    KamirozepherinGiantGeek2020
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Brain is full of Spiders, Garlic in your Soul
    hey, if your lady wants to fuck the grinch, what kind of prudish dummy do you have to be to not already have an amazon cart filled with a grinch costume and a pair of fabric scissors?

    It’s unreasonable to need to indulge a fetish your partner tolerated every time you bang

    She said (in this entirely fake scenario) that they have to watch the move every time they bang, that is too much!

    Elki wrote: »

    Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

    gotta update that stuff man
    EddySleepcB557JebusUDLucedes
  • Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    Quibi was also bizarre because you could never see the entire shot. If you turned your phone, the scene would rotate and show you a different slice of the same shot.

  • japanjapan Registered User regular

    That person's av is Kingsley, the mascot of Partick Thistle F.C.

    ChanusTav
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Chanus
    Phoenix-D wrote: »
    Quibi was also bizarre because you could never see the entire shot. If you turned your phone, the scene would rotate and show you a different slice of the same shot.

    This is technically because they were two different shots done simultaneously with differently aligned cameras

    fuck gendered marketing
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong For Workgroups Version 3.11 Registered User regular
    There's a reply to that tweet saying this lady is an asshole for "forcing her kink" on her boyfriend. But I feel like wanting to fuck the grinch is barely a kink. It's a singular fantasy which requires little but a costume and maybe a little risible dirty talk from a partner.

    This is hardly a piss on my chest, whips and chains situation. If missionary is vanilla, this is like, vanilla bean with the black specks.

    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    IncenjucarbloodyroarxxEddyAlazullcB557ArchknitdanEchoElldrenGiantGeek2020
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Not a Fictional Character Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Cuddly as a Cactus, Charming as an Eel
    Also, learning about the Biggering song and original story direction makes me really sad about the Lorax movie.

  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    All the Tender Sweetness of a Seasick Crocodile
    Elldren wrote: »
    Phoenix-D wrote: »
    Quibi was also bizarre because you could never see the entire shot. If you turned your phone, the scene would rotate and show you a different slice of the same shot.

    This is technically because they were two different shots done simultaneously with differently aligned cameras

    Its all about allocating that capitol in the most efficient means available.

    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Brain is full of Spiders, Garlic in your Soul
    Elldren wrote: »
    You know what I watch on my commute?

    The road

    I only read the book

    21stCenturyRhesus PositivecB557VishNubEchoElldren
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Brain is full of Spiders, Garlic in your Soul
    There's a reply to that tweet saying this lady is an asshole for "forcing her kink" on her boyfriend. But I feel like wanting to fuck the grinch is barely a kink. It's a singular fantasy which requires little but a costume and maybe a little risible dirty talk from a partner.

    This is hardly a piss on my chest, whips and chains situation. If missionary is vanilla, this is like, vanilla bean with the black specks.

    I disagree for the reasons above

    Elki wrote: »

    Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

    gotta update that stuff man
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Not a Fictional Character Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Cuddly as a Cactus, Charming as an Eel
    There's a reply to that tweet saying this lady is an asshole for "forcing her kink" on her boyfriend. But I feel like wanting to fuck the grinch is barely a kink. It's a singular fantasy which requires little but a costume and maybe a little risible dirty talk from a partner.

    This is hardly a piss on my chest, whips and chains situation. If missionary is vanilla, this is like, vanilla bean with the black specks.

    Really it's just a green dog-chimp fursuit.

  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    We watched more Teenage Bounty Hunters the other night. It's, uh, interesting to me how sexual they made two female (canonically) teenage leads without making it creepy or leery. It turns out it can be done, people are just either awful at it or don't care.

  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong For Workgroups Version 3.11 Registered User regular
    hey, if your lady wants to fuck the grinch, what kind of prudish dummy do you have to be to not already have an amazon cart filled with a grinch costume and a pair of fabric scissors?

    It’s unreasonable to need to indulge a fetish your partner tolerated every time you bang

    She said (in this entirely fake scenario) that they have to watch the move every time they bang, that is too much!

    Oh yes, the actual situation as-written is extremely fake and the lady is being real weird.

    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    ChanusJebusUDLucedes
  • 21stCentury21stCentury A lovely pixel artist and gamecrafter [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Brain is full of Spiders, Garlic in your Soul
    as someone with a brain full of spiders and garlic in my soul....

    Well, i relate to the grunch.

    cB557
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    Chanus
    I don't see Boston Townie, so I went with the next best thing and chose Chanus.

    Eddy
  • ChanusChanus I've seen things... Registered User regular
    Crooked Jerky Jockey, Drive a Crooked Horse
    i'm as good as a Boston Townie

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
    zepherinSixLucedes
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2020
    bloodyroarxx on
    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
    Hahnsoo1ChanuscB557AegisArchknitdanSnicketysnick
  • ChanusChanus I've seen things... Registered User regular
    Crooked Jerky Jockey, Drive a Crooked Horse
    apparently Zoom shares are falling because they didn't maintain the 367% revenue growth they saw in Q3

    the stock market is a very stupid place

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
    KamirozepherinVishNubAlazullAegisArchknitdanEchozagdrobUndead ScottsmanElldrenTicaldfjamGiantGeek2020
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Your Heart Grew Three Sizes in one day, causing Cardiac Arrest
    I think, without evidence and in fact with lots of evidence and arguments against the position, that Quibi failed mainly because the name is ambiguously pronounced

    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    porp indulges me once a month which i have begrudgingly accepted

    not sex once a month dw we still bangin on the regs but fancy sex the way shark likes it once a month

    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    zepherin
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    it’s been a while since ive talked about sex on here. i feel like a soldier coming home after the war.

    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    EddyzepherinArchEchoAlazullGiantGeek2020
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    porp indulges me once a month which i have begrudgingly accepted

    not sex once a month dw we still bangin on the regs but fancy sex the way shark likes it once a month

    napkins over your head to conceal your shame from the almighty

    Styrofoam SammichSir LandsharkbloodyroarxxEchoAlazull
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Your Heart Grew Three Sizes in one day, causing Cardiac Arrest
    porp indulges me once a month which i have begrudgingly accepted

    not sex once a month dw we still bangin on the regs but fancy sex the way shark likes it once a month
    You make her wear a monocle and top hat and carry a jar of Grey Poupon?

    Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MH Rise: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    Styrofoam SammichSir LandsharkVishNubbloodyroarxxEcho
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Heart's a Dead Tomato Splotch with Moldy Purple Spots
    I got a tattoo today and just realized I need a disclaimer that it is in no way affiliated with any persons or animals on this forum.

    7jkeeH5l.jpg

    Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    GrpAhic DeiGn is My PAssIon
    Casual EddySummaryJudgmentArchNecoknitdancredeikiSnicketysnickChanusLucedesElldrenGiantGeek2020
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    i declined sex in a public place today

    what a humiliating moment for all involved

    Sir LandsharkArchknitdanDoodmannLucedes
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Your Heart Grew Three Sizes in one day, causing Cardiac Arrest


    Completely unrelated to the tweet but is it just me that his dreads, his beard, his slight-agape mouth you could just wedge a cigarette into, and his eyes-were-watching-god upturned gaze (but mostly his hot, nasty, PED-enhanced 4.22 40 yard dash), but he looks extremely handsome in this photo

    Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    you guys know me too well

    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    All the Tender Sweetness of a Seasick Crocodile
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    porp indulges me once a month which i have begrudgingly accepted

    not sex once a month dw we still bangin on the regs but fancy sex the way shark likes it once a month
    You make her wear a monocle and top hat and carry a jar of Grey Poupon?

    The milliner is just too busy for more than every other fortnight

    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    Eddy
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    All the Tender Sweetness of a Seasick Crocodile
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Vish is the Boston Townie, now

    Technically quinzy which I think is a distinction they care about here

  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    sometimes i douse myself in mayo and wriggle on top of her while yelling SLIME TIME

    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    Styrofoam SammichEddyArchbloodyroarxxMazzyxChanus
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »


    Completely unrelated to the tweet but is it just me that his dreads, his beard, his slight-agape mouth you could just wedge a cigarette into, and his eyes-were-watching-god upturned gaze (but mostly his hot, nasty, PED-enhanced 4.22 40 yard dash), but he looks extremely handsome in this photo

    i'm unsettled by how much darker and more full his mustache is vs the rest of his beard

    very handsome though

  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    Chanus
    Chanus wrote: »
    apparently Zoom shares are falling because they didn't maintain the 367% revenue growth they saw in Q3

    the stock market is a very stupid place
    I mean of course a company with a billion dollars in assets and 620 million in revenue should have a 130 billion dollar valuation...that's just reasonable...says people who own zoom stock.

    DoodmannChanusOrca
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Chanus
    Chanus wrote: »
    i'm as good as a Boston Townie

    Set your bar low and you can only overperform

    zepherinVishNubChanus
  • 21stCentury21stCentury A lovely pixel artist and gamecrafter [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Brain is full of Spiders, Garlic in your Soul
    Organichu wrote: »
    i declined sex in a public place today

    what a humiliating moment for all involved

    what, like you were with someone and just went "WELL I WON'T BE HAVING SEX WITH YOU" really loudly in public?

    zepherin
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Organichu wrote: »
    i declined sex in a public place today

    what a humiliating moment for all involved

    was this a chance encounter or someone you know/are presently seeing

    Sir Landshark on
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
This discussion has been closed.