Options

The Twelve Days of [chat]mas

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Feral wrote: »
    Femdom isn't my kink but I would totally pay a strong woman to step on me if it would crack my back

This is the most relatable content I will see today

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Snow! Tons of it! Falling out of the sky like it's the most normal thing in the world!

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    A Turkish masseur once crossed my arms and pushed just enough to crack what felt like every bone in my upper body and I almost deliquesced.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Snow! Tons of it! Falling out of the sky like it's the most normal thing in the world!

The UK has more snow than North Dakota?

Something has gone horribly wrong somewhere and I don't care

*strolls out into balmy 6℃ weather*

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Raining over here.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Been inching my way through Apollo 13, can’t believe they put Tom Hanks in space

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Also who ain’t in this movie?

Youngest Ed Harris I’ve seen on tv.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Paradox CEO doesnt expect Bloodlines 2 to release in the first half of '21

Wonder how much of that is COVID and how much of that is losing people from the top like they did

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Been inching my way through Apollo 13, can’t believe they put Tom Hanks in space

I bet they faked it.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    good morning. i dreamed i made a combination Pokemon/Earthbound game, but modern.

am I the baddies?

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    Me right now not wanting to get out of bed
    xe9jg0tbx5qu.png

• Options
    The shuttle is getting close to gimbal lock so I'm wondering why they don't parent it to a group and rotate the parent instead. That's usually how I fix gimbal lock. You'd figure NASA in 1960 would be at least as smart as I am.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    a class in college once made us watch apollo 13 as an example of how to promote teamwork

i feel like he wasn't a real lecturer and was just winging it

• Options
    The movie is kind of "lol women am I right" whenever it gets the chance to, thankfully not too often since it seems NASA is 100% white male.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »

we might get 2-4cm of snow on Monday

i am excited

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Tav wrote: »
    a class in college once made us watch apollo 13 as an example of how to promote teamwork

i feel like he wasn't a real lecturer and was just winging it

We watched a film about one of the Scott polar expeditions during a course allegedly on project management. I think the trainer must have just had enough of our shit for a day and needed 90 minutes to sit alone in another room

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    It's 2020, the real question I have these days is why aren't powered exoskeleton's being sold at local hardware stores. I feel like there should be some moderately expensive thing you plug like, 8 of some brand's lithium-ion batteries into that lets you lift heavier weights.

The last time I looked into it? Fitting.

You really don't want something that's really powerful putting pressure on on joints in the wrong way. Especially not repeatedly.

I'm curious how regulation and certification for those things works

My guess would be it would be something like forklift certification?

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    when managing a project remember to bring enough food

• Options
    The preacher with a brain tumor from Deadwood is in this movie. It's really cool because I've only seen him in Deadwood, and it's been a while, and he's 30 years younger in this movie but he is instantly recognizeable.

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    I made decisions yesterday predicated on having the bare minimum of responsibilities in the slowest company today and whoopsie daisy turns out I'm in charge in my regular busy ass company.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    RedTide wrote: »
    I made decisions yesterday predicated on having the bare minimum of responsibilities in the slowest company today and whoopsie daisy turns out I'm in charge in my regular busy ass company.

never make plans

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    morning chanus and chanii

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    We another four day project management course that was cancelled during the lunch break on the first day because the trainer realised he just couldn't cope with people who would challenge the material (to be fair he seemed to be trying to teach how to project manage building a new residential development rather than developing new technology)

• Options
    edited December 2020
    I can't find our cooling bag and I need to transport a cake tomorrow, how will I do this.

Let's see Houston crack a nut this hard.

Honk on
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »

never make plans

There was going to be so much napping Chan chan

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    I can't find our cooling bag and I need to transport a cake tomorrow, how will I do this.

Pocketfuls of cake

• Options
    just me and all these people named chanius

• Options

just tightly pack the cake in ice

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Sister's boyfriend's mother complained he hadn't been round lately

So he comes round, hugs her. And then she announces she and her husband have covid.

No bueno

• Options
    Chaniaus Twainus

• Options
    Sister's boyfriend's mother complained he hadn't been round lately

So he comes round, hugs her. And then she announces she and her husband have covid.

No bueno

amazing

• Options
    Chaniaus Twainus

pater duo chanuses

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    @Sleep

North.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Chaniaus Twainus

That's their pen name

Their real name is Samuel L Chanus

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

just tightly pack the cake in ice

Its not a name it's a way of life

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    VishNub wrote: »
    Sleep

North.

Fun times, that should put you a short walk from fishable water

Sleep on
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular

Wonder how much of that is COVID and how much of that is losing people from the top like they did

I am becoming increasingly convinced that Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines is a genuinely cursed franchise

Perhaps the god of colons took offense

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    20m walk to the beach. I think the Neponset River could be good, but I have to wait until April/may when the fish come back to find out

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    It's 2020, the real question I have these days is why aren't powered exoskeleton's being sold at local hardware stores. I feel like there should be some moderately expensive thing you plug like, 8 of some brand's lithium-ion batteries into that lets you lift heavier weights.

The last time I looked into it? Fitting.

You really don't want something that's really powerful putting pressure on on joints in the wrong way. Especially not repeatedly.

I'm curious how regulation and certification for those things works
    I hear you need at least a Class 2 rating to use one of those.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

I am becoming increasingly convinced that Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines is a genuinely cursed franchise

Perhaps the god of colons took offense

The vampires are sabotaging efforts to maintain secrecy

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
This discussion has been closed.