Options

far right riot in DC

• Options
    SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    It's absolutely insane that this was allowed to happen. They've known about these protests for days and days.

How on earth has the seat of American democracy been stormed by these fascists??

Considering the amount of resources the police/army deploy against non violent protestors....

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular

Styro I'm trying to follow the fall of the republic and now I have to also repress the urge to creep through a Twitter account, how dare you

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular
    SharpyVII wrote: »
    It's absolutely insane that this was allowed to happen. They've known about these protests for days and days.

How on earth has the seat of American democracy been stormed by these fascists??

Considering the amount of resources the police/army deploy against non violent protestors....

chuds storming buildings in protest of how a vote turned out is a lot less a threat to capital than people throwing rocks at cops demanding fundamental social change

they're probably gonna throw the book at that dude who took a photo of pelosi's office to make an example, but they don't have as much reason to care about this as fuck-the-police type protests

from each according to his ability, to each according to his need
    hitting hot metal with hammers
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    134730619_3955869691090441_7746620902674610350_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=TjEp6CCFrmcAX-85HW1&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-1.fna&oh=53536d6fe6e4a6ceb1ed798511c7851d&oe=601A478B

that was what the capitol looked like when a BLM protest passed by

wonder what the difference was????

• Options
    MidniteMidnite Registered User regular

I wouldn't be surprised if this shit doesn't spread to every state capitol by the end of the week.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

this makes my heart soar

• Options
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    134730619_3955869691090441_7746620902674610350_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=TjEp6CCFrmcAX-85HW1&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-1.fna&oh=53536d6fe6e4a6ceb1ed798511c7851d&oe=601A478B

warmer weather?

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular

Both the tweeter and you can fuck off with making jokes about this situation. There is a very real possibility people will get killed over this.

• Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    Are we looking at a full on revolution? Like wtf will it take to end this shit? These people and their leader have lost their goddamn minds.

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    Just start blasting cs gas in there. None of them are wearing masks. Tear gas and covid should sort them out

• Options
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Are we looking at a full on revolution? Like wtf will it take to end this shit? These people and their leader have lost their goddamn minds.

That's certainly what they want us to think but I doubt it

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular

The word you are looking for is violent insurrection

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular

It's the sheer incompetence of their bias. BLM?

Loads of security.

Pro trump right wingers?

It's a couple of guys with hand guns and a makeshift barricade because the actual security perimeter was non existent.

• Options

cowardly chuds do not have the means to actually fight

they need to control capital or have the support of those that do

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Enigmedic wrote: »
    Just start blasting cs gas in there. None of them are wearing masks. Tear gas and covid should sort them out

Too many people trapped in random rooms

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    NSFW Blood in this. The shots fired and the woman that was carried out on the stretcher.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options

when the fuck have bystanders ever been an issue for police

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Cops are, and always will be, absolutely fucking useless by any metric.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options

nah, or anyway not right away. this is a pretty bad escalation but there's a lot of ground to cover before revolution is a serious possibility

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    There's footage of someone getting shot floating around, so be careful if you're scouring twitter.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Well, this all just, like, super cool. These idiots are out of their god damned minds.

Are they really though if they're not facing any real opposition or consequences? Looking to me like they're gonna have free run of the Capitol building until they get bored.

It seems like that's more encouraging to them than anything else.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    edited January 2021

isn't Elijah's tweet... a one-way ticket to prison?

It would be, in a country that pretended to have consequences for this kind of person. (I.e. not here)

Perrsun on
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Bahama please this thread title is misleading.

It's not a far right riot, it's a regular right riot.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Yeah we all remember the countless examples of police using tear gas at BLM protests and protestors going "aw shucks we gotta pack it in now."

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Perrsun wrote: »

isn't Elijah's tweet... a one-way ticket to prison?

It would be, in a country that pretended to have consequences for this kind of person. (I.e. not here)

Well he deleted it so maybe he got wise

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

this makes my heart soar
    It shouldn't, they have a Trump Funko of him as POTUS. They profited and want to score cool points now.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    Yeah we all remember the countless examples of police using tear gas at BLM protests and protestors going "aw shucks we gotta pack it in now."

BLM protestors had conviction. You might only be able to find a dozen spines shared across every single one of these usurpers in DC, today.

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular

I am once again begging for literally anyone in the media to learn what an anarchist is

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular

When there's actual consequences for them getting hurt - the 'bystanders' in this case potentially including congressmen and senators

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular

this makes my heart soar

Same, until I realized this is just the account for a site that posts news about them.

I’m still waiting for a commemorative crying eagle funko to remember “a solemn day of American anguish” like today

• Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    The last of the masks come off, metaphorically speaking.

The entire GOP needs to be forced to account for encouraging this.

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »

BLM protesters know how to deal with police attacks. These chucklefucks ran into kettles earlier on, they have no clue what to do when confronting cops.

• Options
    JayKaos wrote: »

When there's actual consequences for them getting hurt - the 'bystanders' in this case potentially including congressmen and senators

state congresspeople got gassed and shot by cops pretty regularly during the BLM protests

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »

this makes my heart soar
    It shouldn't, they have a Trump Funko of him as POTUS. They profited and want to score cool points now.

That's not the official Funko Pop corporate account there, man.

And even if it was, I would think that would pretty obviously be a social media manager making a tweet on the wrong account.

• Options
    ph blake wrote: »

I am once again begging for literally anyone in the media to learn what an anarchist is

fffffffuckin goddammit

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    NSFW Blood in this. The shots fired and the woman that was carried out on the stretcher.

christ alive

Solar on
This discussion has been closed.