Options

far right riot in DC

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Trump fucking loves this.

He doesn’t give a fuck about any of the people out there it just feeds his massive, starving ego.

Why would he stop it when he doesn’t care if anyone dies as long as he’s fed?

• Options
    Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular
    christing fuck what a mess

this is the way things are gonna be now

from each according to his ability, to each according to his need
    hitting hot metal with hammers
  • Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

surprise, when you do your job as you're supposed to, people like it

who knew?!?

The fun thing of course being that they still arnt. This could have been them getting some good press but instead they are proving everything that protestors have been saying. That they treat right-wing protestors with kid gloves. That allow certain people to do more damage.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I actually think the rest of the GOP will not really be able to capitalize on this

None of them seem to have the same populist instincts as Trump, the Trump base is loyal to him specifically not the party

They were already starting to talk about the problems there this morning after the Georgia results came in before all of this shit happened

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin

I think this has gotten close enough to the actual seats of power in the country that the people stoking this up for personal benefit are going to reconsider. Like Ted Cruz is shitting his pants right now.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    my housemate turned on CNN

it's kinda crazy how the mainstream media reports on this stuff with stuff like 'WILL TRUMP CONDEMN THE PROTESTERS? WILL TRUMP TELL THEM TO STAND DOWN"

trying to pretend that it's the 90s and things are normal

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    If Ted Cruz is a rational actor with functioning cognitive abilities he'll be shitting his pants anyway

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Trump’s fan base is oddly unique.

Had he actually been smart he probably could have built a very strong future for the Republican Party

Instead he leaned into the worst of his supporters and alienated a lot of people in the process so now it’s just the extremists who are still willing to fight for him.

Most of the rest of the party has abandoned him at this point.

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    People on the news are talking about Republicans calling for Trump to de-escalate the situation.

Which is just so ridiculous. Even if he wanted to, these people absolutely would not listen to him at this point.
    CNN is reporting that he's refusing to listen to White House staff to directly de-escalate.
    Even if he tried--which he won't--it wouldn't work. This crowd would sooner believe that the statement was made by a body double or at gunpoint or something than actually believe it and stand down.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    FFFF Once Upon a Time In OaklandRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

Well, that didn't take long at all.

Huh...
  • Options
    I think we all need to be thankful that Donald Trump is apparently dumb as shit because he could’ve been a lot more dangerous than he was.

And he was already plenty dangerous as is

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Hey is it possible to Baker Act the president? Or, like, arrest them for treason?

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    does anyone know how far they got in the electoral vote counting process before this started?

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    By the way I know people have posted some of the instances already but this isn't just in DC anymore. There's groups trying to or successfully breaking into capitol buildings in other cities in the country. Shit's kinda getting nuclear here.

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLVz-zBOZJI

Live Biden Speech

Edit: it ended.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »

I think this has gotten close enough to the actual seats of power in the country that the people stoking this up for personal benefit are going to reconsider. Like Ted Cruz is shitting his pants right now.

And this is 100% why you don't court the crazies, they do crazy fucking shit like this.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Ubik wrote: »
    does anyone know how far they got in the electoral vote counting process before this started?

Two states in. Alabama and Alaska were counted, Arizona got interrupted.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    expendableexpendable Silly Goose Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    By the way I know people have posted some of the instances already but this isn't just in DC anymore. There's groups trying to or successfully breaking into capitol buildings in other cities in the country. Shit's kinda getting nuclear here.

Armed crowds outside Georgia capitol, Colorado Capitol, and inside the Kansas Capitol so far that I've heard.

I'm not getting any more work done today.

Djiem wrote: »
    Lokiamis wrote: »
    So the servers suddenly decide to cramp up during the last six percent.
    Man, the Director will really go out of his way to be a dick to L4D players.
    Steam
  • Options
    I can just picture Trump loving the last of the chaos he can cause before he’s booted from office

He’s just sitting back in his chair with his feet up and a big smile on his face.

Now would be a great time for him to have a massive stroke

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

shitting your pants while sending fundraising texts is hella dedication to the grift

• Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    Police opening the gates and letting em in

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/krx7yw

As if we didn't need more evidence the police are dirtbags

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    DodgeBlan wrote: »
    my housemate turned on CNN

it's kinda crazy how the mainstream media reports on this stuff with stuff like 'WILL TRUMP CONDEMN THE PROTESTERS? WILL TRUMP TELL THEM TO STAND DOWN"

trying to pretend that it's the 90s and things are normal

It’s amazing how much of America has spent the last decade refusing to admit the obvious problems our country has been facing. It’s already a civil war. It has been. This is what they look like now.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    25th amendment his ass

• Options
    EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    Definitions

There is no single, universally accepted, definition of terrorism. Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives” (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).

The FBI further describes terrorism as either domestic or international, depending on the origin, base, and objectives of the terrorist organization. For the purpose of this report, the FBI will use the following definitions:

Domestic terrorism is the unlawful use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual based and operating entirely within the United States or Puerto Rico without foreign direction committed against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof in furtherance of political or social objectives.
    International terrorism involves violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or any state, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or any state. These acts appear to be intended to intimidate or coerce a civilian population, influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion, or affect the conduct of a government by assassination or kidnapping. International terrorist acts occur outside the United States or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to coerce or intimidate, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum

Checking a lot of boxes here republican party.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Brolo wrote: »
    shitting your pants while sending fundraising texts is hella dedication to the grift

My guess is that that's an automated marketing send.

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    This has been a surreal and horrifying day. I started off with the attitude of "well all those folks out there are idiots and/or jackasses but I'm very pro-right-to-protest so long as they just act rowdy I'll be pissed but I'll have to get over it", but I would never have imagined it would have gotten that bad so quick.

I hope it's a wake-up call, but I fear that a lot of people are gonna have conveniently short memories about this. Don't promote fucking fascist idealogy. Don't peddle stupid violent conspiracy theories. Don't let other people do it. All those congresspeople and senators almost got mobbed by the very people they've refused to call out our stand up to in the past. It's just, damn. Learn something from this shit please.

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    based on the cpr being applied to the bleeding woman on a stretcher, she is very likely dead

wow what

I missed this what happened?

If it was in reference to the video posted above, the woman in question was not receiving cpr during the video

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Even if it is an automated message, if whoever runs against Cruz next doesn't throw up an image of that message right next to the footage of the insurrection going on then they are a moron.

H0b0man on
    FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular

this is pretty much the dangerous thing about the GOP being so willing to roll with all the conspiracy theory shit that came with trump. chuds are cool with not-trump republicans as long as they keep saying shit they want to hear, but as soon as they say "hey tone down the invasion of the federal capitol" they're now the enemy

i guess we'll see if the cops are willing to murder conservative white people the way they're willing to murder everyone else, because that's the only way chuds stop doing this shit, but man i don't know

from each according to his ability, to each according to his need
    hitting hot metal with hammers
  • Options
    EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    Gundi wrote: »
    This has been a surreal and horrifying day. I started off with the attitude of "well all those folks out there are idiots and/or jackasses but I'm very pro-right-to-protest so long as they just act rowdy I'll be pissed but I'll have to get over it", but I would never have imagined it would have gotten that bad so quick.

I hope it's a wake-up call, but I fear that a lot of people are gonna have conveniently short memories about this. Don't promote fucking fascist idealogy. Don't peddle stupid violent conspiracy theories. Don't let other people do it. All those congresspeople and senators almost got mobbed by the very people they've refused to call out our stand up to in the past. It's just, damn. Learn something from this shit please.

No. There are people and ideas that don't need to be entertained. The 1st amendment ends as soon as it infringes on anyone else's rights.

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular

You cannot reform the police, they must be abolished.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »
    based on the cpr being applied to the bleeding woman on a stretcher, she is very likely dead

wow what

If it was in reference to the video posted above, the woman in question was not receiving cpr during the video

photos on the second page of the thread

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

My guess is that that's an automated marketing send.

I believe people from his camp have already said as much.

That said, it was clearly timed to happen during the middle of the vote counting process, which certainly says something in its own right.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Yeah unfortinately I

BET THEY LIKE US NOW

• Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    Not really surprised by that. It was only one page ago we had a tweet of a cop taking a fucking selfie with one of these terrorists

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »

wow what

photos on the second page of the thread

oof wow yeah I missed that one

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I think Mitch McConnell is probably thinking right now that he really wishes he hadn't grabbed hold of the tail of this tiger, tbh

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular

Well ain’t that a rad act of treason.

This discussion has been closed.