Options

[Genshin Impact] 2.1 Releases 9/1.

19899100101102104»

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Oceanid finally followed up on her threat about terrestrial beings needing solid ground.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    MirkelMirkel FinlandRegistered User regular
    Are we supposed to start a new Genshin thread btw? I heard bad things happen after 100 pages.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Mirkel wrote: »
    Are we supposed to start a new Genshin thread btw? I heard bad things happen after 100 pages.

It'd be a good idea.

I was waiting for someone who felt like being responsible to notice.

• Options
    McMoogleMcMoogle Registered User regular
    If any of us felt like being responsible, we wouldn't be playing genshin.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Why the hell do they make you play the Easy and then Normal versions of the song before you have to play the "Hard" one? Why can't you just do the Hard and have the rewards based upon a score multiplier?

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    So, Xiangling Support... I've been using the Primordial Jade Winged Spear, since it was shiny, but I'm guessing it's not actually helping much with her not being on the field much. I've got a Favonius, the Dragon one, and probably a couple of bilets. Is Prototype Starglitter still the best option?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    XantusXantus Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    So, Xiangling Support... I've been using the Primordial Jade Winged Spear, since it was shiny, but I'm guessing it's not actually helping much with her not being on the field much. I've got a Favonius, the Dragon one, and probably a couple of bilets. Is Prototype Starglitter still the best option?

starglitter doesn't help much for support XL with that phys dmg bonus..
    Dragon's Bane and Kitain Cross are pretty good for 4*
    Favonius is okay but you need a decent amount of crit chance to trigger it's effect.

• Options
    Xantus wrote: »

Favonius is okay but you need a decent amount of crit chance to trigger it's effect.

Sorry, I guess I have dragonspine, not dragon bane... I'm guessing Starglitter is suggested for the secondary stat?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    XantusXantus Registered User regular
    Xantus wrote: »

Sorry, I guess I have dragonspine, not dragon bane... I'm guessing Starglitter is suggested for the secondary stat?

oh yeah starglitter is ER..
    well between starglitter and kitain cross..it just depends on how much energy recharge / Elemental Mastery you already have on your artifacts..if you have no ER.. starglitter will help more.. but kitain has slightly higher base damage and that EM boost for her reactions.

• Options
    MirkelMirkel FinlandRegistered User regular

Get the Catch from fishing.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular

Seriously, this. It admittedly takes some doing to get it and max it out. but I think it's worth it, and it saves you from having to level up another weapon that you might not use later.

• Options

Seriously, this. It admittedly takes some doing to get it and max it out. but I think it's worth it, and it saves you from having to level up another weapon that you might not use later.

Yeah, I guess I can't beat the Oroboshi boss, so I guess I'll have to fish instead.

• Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Not a doctor Tree townRegistered User regular
    Wow, first 4 pulls on Childe Banner…
    2x Ningguang
    2x Chongyun
    and a Favonius Warbow.

5th try…Childe and Fischl.

Hooray I have a non-Barbara Hydro now. Suppose I should go try and kill an Oceanid or 2.

Guess I’ll stew around a bit at Adventure Level 34-35 to gather up materials and reagents before pushing the WL up.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Suppose I should go try and kill an Oceanid or 2.
    I'm so sorry.

Also, you should check out the new Genshin thread, since this one is >100 pages and should probably be locked.