Options

🖥️🎮 - Loop Hero, Everhood, Until the Last Plane & Sir Brante out today!

19596979899101»

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    i feel like warframe and path of exile are still doing well

Free to play helps so much with this genre. When you ask people to pay full price up front that’s where you run into problems

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    Kate Bishop is really fun to play in Avengers, too bad we get the other Hawkeye as next playable hero.

It’s nuts to me they decided to release two archer characters in a row

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Destiny 2 is more fun moment to moment than Warframe, but I never feel like I'm being nickel and dimed by expansions, and I don't feel like there's dearth of content the way I do with Destiny

I mean they straight up took content away from Destiny 2, content people paid money for, because they couldn't figure out how to optimize their file size. Meanwhile Warframe has all its content and it managed to shrink its install size

Like I almost want those developers to sit down and collaborate because they could clearly learn a lot from each other

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    New thread time! If someone makes it I'll link it here.

Geth, close the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.