As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Come to Cold Stone and get your nacho mix-in cone today! [bad food]

19596979899101»

• GrudgeGrudge blessed is the mind too small for doubtRegistered User regular
    Butter, cheese and bitter orange marmelade.

V1m
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Honey is for having with peanut butter on crumpets

ProlegomenaDidgeridoo
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Some honeys go on cheese.

They are called cheese honeys.

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    EXCUSE ME THERE IS A RARE COLLABO HAPPENING HERE BETWEEN THE ANIME THREAD AND THE BAD FOOD THREAD (all credit goes to Skeith for the original post)

Larlar on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
    Rhesus PositiveVeldrinDouglasDangerEtheaGlalSorceBlackDragon480TynnanTofystedethDepressperadoSkeithPolaritie3cl1ps3Bucketman
  • chaosbearchaosbear Registered User regular
    The strawberry donuts from The Donut Man in Glendora represent all that is good and true in this world.

Thegreatcow
  • KarlKarl Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    EXCUSE ME THERE IS A RARE COLLABO HAPPENING HERE BETWEEN THE ANIME THREAD AND THE BAD FOOD THREAD (all credit goes to Skeith for the original post)

Burn it all to the ground.

Larlar on
    sarukunV1m3cl1ps3The Escape Goat
  • GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    I haven't had some boysenberry jam on toast in so many years. Also had a neighbor who would make pomegranate jelly and that was incredible.

You should have more boysenberry jam.

It's the best jam, after all.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    The anime puns have slain me.

Bucketman
  • [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    Cheap honey is mostly just high fructose corn syrup and maybe some adulterants to make it pass as honey.

Yeah, that shit sucks

this is some conspiracy theory bullshit.

It's called honey laundering and is apparently a real thing!

The two most adulterated foods are, I think, honey (cut with syrup or just straight up syrup) and olive oil (cut with cheaper oils).

Sic transit gloria mundi.
  • [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular
    Grislo wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »
    I haven't had some boysenberry jam on toast in so many years. Also had a neighbor who would make pomegranate jelly and that was incredible.

You should have more boysenberry jam.

It's the best jam, after all.

Bilberry or blackcurrant.

V1m
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Usagi got me maple butter for secret Satan and good lord that was tasty on some toast.

I’m a big fan of ginger marmalade, or vegemite or just butter with a little salt on top

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    sarukun
  • V1mV1m Registered User regular
    I saw a similar sentiment a few years back: when you're an adult you can have a birthday cake at any time, but you have to be the one who buys it

I think we're all agreed that the current system is deeply flawed.

Ethea
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    Karl wrote: »

It seems like they missed an opportunity for a Tsun-dairy pun, but failure to pun is hardly a capitol offense.

Larlar on
  • ThegreatcowThegreatcow Lord of All Bacons Washington State - It's Wet up here innit? Registered User regular
    chaosbear wrote: »
    The strawberry donuts from The Donut Man in Glendora represent all that is good and true in this world.

I miss those things so damn much since moving out of California. That place was less than 10 minutes from my house.

Never cared for American-style donuts. Might as well just eat a spoonful of sugar.

Now a smultring, though…

smultring-oppskrift-tradisjonelle-smultringer-1200x900-1.jpg

Have to be served still dripping with boiling lard, though, or they quickly lose their lustre.

Apocalyptus
  • E.CoyoteE.Coyote Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    The anime puns have slain me.

Don't worry you'll wake up in a new fantasy version of the bad food thread and have special powers.

BahamutZERO
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Stop @'ing me, this thread is terrible for my self control

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Since not one person offered to help in the worst tragedy, I have acquired 2 1Kg bags of popping corn, thus solving the problem once and for all.

Yes, you can tell your kids that you met the guy.

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited June 2021
    see317 wrote: »
    Karl wrote: »

It seems like they missed an opportunity for a Tsun-dairy pun, but failure to pun is hardly a capitol offense.
    If they want to go full-anime, it is.

Larlar on
    sig.gif
  • jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    edited June 2021

Oh hey, they're in Garden Grove, that's not too far away at all.

Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

Larlar on
    Indie WinterBucketmanE.Coyotesarukun
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Because I certainly wasn't. They're only half an hour from me but I'd self combust trying to say any of those flavors out loud

This discussion has been closed.