As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's not me, it's YouTube.

• Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Don't drink 2 liters of fiber supplement for dinner
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MggKIfEld4
    A Student Drank 2 Liters Fiber Supplement For Dinner. This Is What Happened To His Intestines.

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I'd be embarrassed enough by admitting to a doctor that I drank two liters of Metamucil...but then on top of that, eating peanut butter and Metamucil sandwiches? Just throw me in hole and cover me with dirt...and more Metamucil.

• Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    I really don’t understand why the puppet bit exists in some more news. It really makes me not want to watch it.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Sunk puppets fallacy

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    I really don’t understand why the puppet bit exists in some more news. It really makes me not want to watch it.

Yeah, sometimes Cody grasps onto a bit and doesn't let go even when he really, really should

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    I enjoy the Warmbo bits. Cody does them specifically to keep me happy.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular

that marge is secretly a terrible cook feels very true to life

or did, back in the 90's

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/U4B0i0VzXuA

redundancy is dead, long live resiliance

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »

I got a lot of time for Cody, but every time Warmbo shows up I turn off the video and never go back, and I hope Youtube has some way of communicating that to him.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Jacques L'HommeJacques L'Homme BAH! He was a rank amateur compared to, DR. COLOSSUS!Registered User regular
    A Student Drank 2 Liters Fiber Supplement For Dinner. This Is What Happened To His Intestines.

Imagine, if you will, a rising crescendo of a scream, starting low but steadily rising in pitch and volume as the video goes on, lasting unendingly as though ones lungs had a virtually bottomless capacity and the vocal chords were seemingly impervious to damage. That was all my mind was occupied with as I watched this video.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    The one about the kid who ate vitamin gummies so much his bones basically turned to glass really messed me up

Now I only take the recommended 2 instead of like, 4...

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    the "this is what happened to their ____" videos are so weird to me because he uses music from janitor platforming game Dustforce

https://youtu.be/KZcpK3OU_bA

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Dustforce has spent the last decade being the best soundtrack, what can you do

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    The one about the kid who ate vitamin gummies so much his bones basically turned to glass really messed me up

whaaaaaat

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular

Imagine, if you will, a rising crescendo of a scream, starting low but steadily rising in pitch and volume as the video goes on, lasting unendingly as though ones lungs had a virtually bottomless capacity and the vocal chords were seemingly impervious to damage. That was all my mind was occupied with as I watched this video.

Yeah, that whole channel is real good if you want to spent your night in horrified awe at the shit that will happen to the body when it starts failing

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    notyanotya Registered User regular
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular

DaMoonRulz wrote: »

For a moment I thought these two videos were on the same post, and I thought "oh god, he voided his bowels so hard it became a river!"

Don't ever let me drive.

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
  • Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    Ranlin wrote: »

whaaaaaat

I looked it up. Immigrant child who thought vitamin gummies were candy and ate dozens daily, culminating with consuming an entire bottle of 150 gummies for breakfast. Basically overdosed and gave himself vitamin D toxicity among other things (he was also severely dehydrated because his body was desperately trying to pee out the excess water-soluble vitamins).

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Vitamin d toxicity is a thing?

Wild.

I have very low vitamin d and should probably be taking a daily supplement for it but I can never remember too.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    I don't think there's anything in existence that you could consume infinite amounts of without eventually suffering from some sort of toxicity and/or negative side-effects and/or death.

• Options
    i got that vitamin d deficiency if you know what i mean

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Vitamin D is fat soluble, so yeah it's possible to overdose on it. You can overdose on all fat soluble vitamins and some of the water soluble ones as well, although it's ridiculously hard to accidentally overdose on watersoluble vitamins since you tend to just pee out any excess.

However, it's pretty hard to overdose on Vitamin D and humans tend to be vitamin D deficient. The average human in an industralized society gets like 10-20 µg/d in their daily intake, while safe levels are 10 times higher than that and you need to take in about 2000 µg/d (100 times more than normal) every day for weeks to overdose. An acute overdose requires 1000 times normal intake over several weeks.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    notya wrote: »

I mean, great success, but still, poor monke.. I wonder how long the electrodes can stay in before complications arise

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    Mayabird wrote: »
    Ranlin wrote: »

whaaaaaat

I looked it up. Immigrant child who thought vitamin gummies were candy and ate dozens daily, culminating with consuming an entire bottle of 150 gummies for breakfast. Basically overdosed and gave himself vitamin D toxicity among other things (he was also severely dehydrated because his body was desperately trying to pee out the excess water-soluble vitamins).

It's this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ6nREONy_4

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    How To Be Hopeless 49:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9BFpZ5Kd_A

A look at how we've historically dealt with plagues, fascism, and how to (personally) deal with problems we can't fix.

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »

The d stands for "dopamine".

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    Elaro wrote: »
    Lalabox wrote: »

The d stands for "dopamine".

i also just wanna suck some dicks

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Opty wrote: »
    I don't think there's anything in existence that you could consume infinite amounts of without eventually suffering from some sort of toxicity and/or negative side-effects and/or death.
    Everything except lasagna.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »

Garfield lied to you, Sorce

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Sorce wrote: »

Garfield lied to you, Sorce
    That can't be true.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Garfield minus truth

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »

Yeah, that whole channel is real good if you want to spent your night in horrified awe at the shit that will happen to the body when it starts failing

It's like House, except the doctors correctly identify the problem immediately but it's too late to do anything about it so you die anyway. Sorry about your organs, bud, better luck next life.

GDdCWMm.jpg
This discussion has been closed.