As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

🖥️🎮 - Legend of Keepers, Insurmountable and Clan O'Conall out today!

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »
    I'm up to like 275 hours in warframe at this point

I should probably start catching up on the story quests and stuff rather than farming easy missions for gear ranks very slowly. It's just that's a really easy podcast listening environment.

If you're playing on PC, hit me up! I'm more than willing to help out with quests or even farming for resources, great, and xp and stuff.

Yeah I am. I thought about at-ing you actually since I see you online a good bit.

I'm at almost to mastery 10. have been trying to grind to 13 to use this riven mod I've got that's really really good.

But I'm only just to Pluto and sedna on the star map without clearing all of it. Mostly because some mission types are really boring (spy) or basically impossible to solo (intercept).

Clearing the star map would be really cool to get out of the way.

Then I guess doing the quests I have left. I don't even know if my active one is the next main story one.

I've never quite made it to real endgame stuff. I'm a little curious about what that's like.

We'll just message me in-game, on Steam, or @ me on here and we can group up! I'm pretty casual but I've played long enough to have most of the toys in the game and am familiar with just about all of the content enough to help clear the star chart and get you started on finishing up those quests. The quests with the real meat of the story get pretty fuckin neat imo and I'm always excited for people to complete them

edit: I should note I tend to play in the evenings, though on days off I can sometimes be found off and on throughout the day. But if I don't respond then I'm afk and I'll message you back when I can!

radical.

I look forward to playing some soon!

The quests I'm on are like patient zero and jordas precept and that stuff.

Did they get rid of the derelict for deimos?

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited March 2021
    Dark Souls 3, just a quick update
    - explored the rest of the dungeons, and found the elevator back to the initial bonfire. Considered whether to head towards Yhorm or go back to Aldrich; and decided on the latter.
    Aldrich, the Devourer of Gods
    - the run to Aldrich isn't as hard as I expected, but putting two silver knights directly in the path was not very nice
    - I don't understand Aldrich's second phase. There's no apparent way to avoid the upgraded arrow storm; Aldrich is allowed to fire off new attacks while it's going; and it lasts forever.
    - tense final run. Doing very well; Aldrich is almost dead; the boss rises from the muck and I run in; I mistime a dodge, taking way too much damage; but I'm in there, swinging away; taking damage from the fire; and ... then Aldrich dies. Then I die. But you know what? I got credit. I'll take it.
    - Stats:
    - - Vigor @ 30
    - - Endurance @ 21
    - - Strength @ 20
    - - Dexterity @ 40 [43]

Stray Demonic thought:
    - I suppose that means the canon is that the Chosen Undead did not kill Gwyndolin.

Tamin on
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I'm up to like 275 hours in warframe at this point

I should probably start catching up on the story quests and stuff rather than farming easy missions for gear ranks very slowly. It's just that's a really easy podcast listening environment.

If you're playing on PC, hit me up! I'm more than willing to help out with quests or even farming for resources, great, and xp and stuff.

Yeah I am. I thought about at-ing you actually since I see you online a good bit.

I'm at almost to mastery 10. have been trying to grind to 13 to use this riven mod I've got that's really really good.

But I'm only just to Pluto and sedna on the star map without clearing all of it. Mostly because some mission types are really boring (spy) or basically impossible to solo (intercept).

Clearing the star map would be really cool to get out of the way.

Then I guess doing the quests I have left. I don't even know if my active one is the next main story one.

I've never quite made it to real endgame stuff. I'm a little curious about what that's like.

We'll just message me in-game, on Steam, or @ me on here and we can group up! I'm pretty casual but I've played long enough to have most of the toys in the game and am familiar with just about all of the content enough to help clear the star chart and get you started on finishing up those quests. The quests with the real meat of the story get pretty fuckin neat imo and I'm always excited for people to complete them

edit: I should note I tend to play in the evenings, though on days off I can sometimes be found off and on throughout the day. But if I don't respond then I'm afk and I'll message you back when I can!

radical.

I look forward to playing some soon!

The quests I'm on are like patient zero and jordas precept and that stuff.

Did they get rid of the derelict for deimos?

Yeah, all the derelict stuff got moved to Deimos when it got added

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    Possible price mistake: Dirt 5 85% off at GMG (8,14€):
    https://www.greenmangaming.com/es/games/dirt-5-pc/

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I got a Bioshock Infinite question:

How do I get back the Vigors that got swappped out of my inventory? Am I really limited to two weapons and two Vigors at any one time?

You can only carry two weapons at a time, but you can swap out your vigors whenever. Hold down the button you use to switch between your readied vigors and it should bring up a menu where you can choose which two you have equipped.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Really very proud of this accomplishment where I just barely beat the score of my friend who was level 5
    iao1n66tc8uo.png
    Given that there was some sort of serious desync that happened so I was completely unable to take cover, use ladders, see one of the objectives, oh and also literally any enemies.
    That score is entirely revives, the device deactivation that I could see, and flailing my flamer around in front of my teammates so they could detnate things, because apparently it still affected enemies. I just had no way of knowing because I didn't even get anything in the activity log if an enemy's name was in it. Just revive and medal notifications.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

TEXT:
    DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods - Part Two
    Teaser trailer on 03.15.2021

4jJ57lK.jpg

DOOMHAMMER 40K

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Is that DLC? Was there already dlc?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    yeah Part One came out a few months ago

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

That reminds me, I should pick up the DLC and play it. I heard it's fucking hard though, even harder than the base game (which was already harder than 2016), so I should probably do a replay of Eternal first since I'm probably real rusty.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I really bounced off it sadly, and I loved the base game

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I was just waiting on the second part so I could play through both. I'm sure I will not enjoy the dual marauder bits that were in the trailer though.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular

That reminds me, I should pick up the DLC and play it. I heard it's fucking hard though, even harder than the base game (which was already harder than 2016), so I should probably do a replay of Eternal first since I'm probably real rusty.

It is EXTREMELY fucking hard. I beat the original game and found it almost too hard, but this bumps right past that into This Is Way Too Fucking Hard What Are You Doing, Developers

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

The use of white phosphorous "is described" is some hilarious BS wording

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »

Ok so just make a documentary, not a game

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Capitalizing "soldiers" like that will always be weird shit

• Options
    OdinOdin Registered User regular
    SyphonBlue wrote: »

It is EXTREMELY fucking hard. I beat the original game and found it almost too hard, but this bumps right past that into This Is Way Too Fucking Hard What Are You Doing, Developers

Yeah, I'd suggest just playing through the DLC on the easiest difficulty for the first time, that's what I ended up doing

• Options
    Odin wrote: »
    SyphonBlue wrote: »

Yeah, I'd suggest just playing through the DLC on the easiest difficulty for the first time, that's what I ended up doing

I felt like playing Eternal on Ultra-Violence was just right. If the DLC proves to be too much for me I'll bump it down to Hurt Me Plenty, but I'm okay with throwing myself into the meat grinder over and over and over for awhile first.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Capitalizing "soldiers" like that will always be weird shit

extremely cult vibes

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    I think in the right game, interspersing documentary segments could be really neat. Six Days in Fallujah probably isn't that game.

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Later Alligator is absolutely delightful. Except for that sliding block puzzle for the 100%, that can go to hell.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

This is a bullshit PR press release trying to paper over the backlash generated by the comments made in interviews about trying not to politicize anything about the war in the game.

• Options
    I finally looked up how the melee combo system works in warframe ha

I didn't even know heavy attacks were a thing.

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Wait till you find out about drill jumping.

• Options

They're new, from when they re-did the melee system last year? Year before? Something like that, I don't know, time isn't real

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options

They're new, from when they re-did the melee system last year? Year before? Something like that, I don't know, time isn't real

neat

I just spent like an hour redoing the mods on almost all my weapons to juice more damage from them

My most damaging one is Tigris at like just under 10k damage

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    tigrisP used to be king dick of fuck mountain, but has since been dethroned

it's still totally fine though

• Options
    I don't even have trigris prime!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I liked the bladed staff I could stick a bunch of Reach mods on and hit things from across the planet

• Options
    there are many bladed staff murder weapons

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    [gun] used to be king dick of fuck mountain, but has since been dethroned

it's still totally fine though
    Like a good quarter of the guns in Warframe at this point

• Options
    tigrisP held the throne for the longest by far

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Damn whippersnappers, I remember when Hek was the best gun in the game

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    When I played Warframe I mostly used Sancti Tigris. Tigris Prime did more damage, but reloaded slower, and most enemies died in one shot anyway.

• Options
    I remember when the Gammacor (and later the Synoid Gammacor) were the king dick of fuck mountain. Much like the Hek and TigrisP though they, too, were dethroned but are still perfectly acceptable murder machines.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    god, I remember the synacor before the nerf

that thing was dumb and ruled

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Once upon a time, using the Snipetron Vandal was basically the same thing as cheating

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I still remember the Soma/Penta/Boltor Prime meta.

Though Maddoc mentioning the Hek meta, was that before that? I feel like I vaguely remember that being a thing, but maybe he's just talking about after shotguns got buffed and they added scattered justice.

• Options
    hek meta was beta

as soon as somaP got added it became the standard weapon until it got powercrept

This discussion has been closed.