As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Let's all complain about the [job] thread

19899100101102104»

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Well, if that's the new job thread then I guess we can just do whatever we want in this one.

toot

SnicketysnickCarpychromdomtynicToxElvenshaeJedoc3cl1ps3sarukunDisruptedCapitalistTynnansponoV1m
  • OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    I'm going to microwave fish in the microwave here and there's nothing you can do about it.

Elvenshaewebguy20JedocCambiata3cl1ps3sarukunDisruptedCapitalistTynnanKruiteFishman
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Hell yeah, pirate job thread. Anyone need some staplers or toner?

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Which is the scab thread?

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2021
  • ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    Which is the scab thread?

n65w6cw4apt6.gif

Children's rights are human rights.
    CambiataCommander ZoomShadowfire
  • expendableexpendable Silly Goose Registered User regular
    I'm just in this thread because all of you are still in this thread.
    I just wanted to make a reference to Japanese office culture.

Djiem wrote: »
    Lokiamis wrote: »
    So the servers suddenly decide to cramp up during the last six percent.
    Man, the Director will really go out of his way to be a dick to L4D players.
    Steam
    ElvenshaestopgapsarukunRoyceSraphimGvzbgulMatevShadowfiremightyjongyo
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    74p52qc3ktl4.jpg

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    TofystedethCarpySleepdurandal4532JedocPolaritiekimeWeaverVeldrinKane Red RobeMulysaSemproniusZonugalElvenshaestopgapCommander Zoom3cl1ps3Munkus BeaversarukunInfidelGrudgeMagic PinkDisruptedCapitalistani_game_bumDarkPrimusJragghenRoyceSraphimEtheaPeenMatevSporkAndrewShadowfireTrajan45FishmanToxBullheadSorceSlacker71
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    i support three departments and my favorite is dissolving so my boss is moving on and i will be supporting just my boring, uptight group. no one knows what will happen to my other boring, uptight group.

in conclusion, change is bad

JuggernutKane Red RobeDevoutlyApatheticElvenshaeV1mSlacker71