As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Knockout [Chat]

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Tumin wrote: »
    "It's on snap so I cant save it"? I'd like to call an expert witness to the stand

I still remember the look on one of my coworkers faces when I said that the other person received a notification when you took a screenshot of their photo on your phone. This was just after they took a screen shot of a woman’s nude photo she sent them.

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Objection hearsay

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    A soapy titty pic

huh

• JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ok so the nude saga

A texts B, ‘oh my god, are you awake? C is about a hair away from sending me a dick pic. Unfortunately it’s on snap so I can’t save it but please wake up!! You’re gonna miss out’

B texts A, ‘this is extremely uncool, it would be very disrespectful to forward a picture to me of someone’s genitals. Why are you flirting with C, anyway? You live with your fiancé’

A texts B, ‘no I wasn’t being inappropriate with him, it was all one sided!!’

C tells A, ‘wtf, she said it was one sided? No way, she sent me a nude pic first!! This is so messed up, I would never send someone a nude unsolicited’

The jury has convened

The jury finds the allegations juicy.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
    What are you up to? Me? Oh, not much, just generously soaping my tits and texting. Gotta keep these dirty pillows fresh.

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Assuming the first text exchange is exact - it sounds like A was goading C on, so that’s how A knew to text B about a future, but not yet received, dick pic.

That sounds like solicitation to me, but I’m a third party to a third party.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »

You ever think about how Iron Giant is now known mainly for cameos by an entire generation

Iron giant would be terrible at basketball, he's too slow and trying to dribble the ball at 50ft tall is just asking to get picked
    Also there's no way he doesn't violate the three second rule everytime he's by the hoop by virtue of being so big
    Also his hands are so big that whenever he defends it will always be a foul unless he only contests balls in flight and only on their upwards trajectories

If you have the run of wb properties your #1 pick has to be the flash, yes even over superman

This is preposterous.

The Iron Giant could just stand at center court and drop the ball into the basket. It'd be a guaranteed 3 points every single possession.

You still don't want it on your team though.

High stress environment where it's entirely possible super powered/magical violence will be taking place?

Poor feller is liable to go full on exterminatus mode.

• JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    What are you up to? Me? Oh, not much, just generously soaping my tits and texting. Gotta keep these dirty pillows fresh.

Presumably you don't soap up on the living room

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Yeah there's an alternate universe where Iron Giant blew up a big chunk of the mid west and then disappeared and no one ever knew what the fuck happened.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Yeah there's an alternate universe where Iron Giant blew up a big chunk of the mid west and then disappeared and no one ever knew what the fuck happened.

Oh are we talking about the Second Impact?

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Is there a Sea of Thieves crew around here? I just started and it definitely seems like a game you have to play with other people.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    who already told [chat] that the jojo pt 6 anime is, indeed, happening

Ai Fairouz, an Egyptian-Japanese voice actress who got her start by fandubbing Jojo's into Arabic is playing Jolene, and that's cool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UYOkOsOj1M

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Is there a Sea of Thieves crew around here? I just started and it definitely seems like a game you have to play with other people.

SoT is my biggest regret about not having a MS console or gaming PC the last four years.

I want to play that so bad.

are YOU on the beer list?

I'd still be playing it if there was a single player option because I loved the sailing and the gameplay loop.

But yeah other people is a really good idea because playing solo is rolling the dice on how badly you're going to get fucked over by other players and the odds are heavily stacked towards "very badly".

I loved fishing in Sea of Thieves

• DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

I'd still be playing it if there was a single player option because I loved the sailing and the gameplay loop.

But yeah other people is a really good idea because playing solo is rolling the dice on how badly you're going to get fucked over by other players and the odds are heavily stacked towards "very badly".

It's immediately apparent how EVE online it is, which means terrifying while alone.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Missed the boat a little bit, but: I've only made deviled eggs once, and the recipe I used called for cream cheese and they were really good, but richer than I was used to deviled eggs being.

I'm considering trying Spool's recipe...

Nova_C wrote: »
    Missed the boat a little bit, but: I've only made deviled eggs once, and the recipe I used called for cream cheese and they were really good, but richer than I was used to deviled eggs being.

I refuse to learn how to make deviled eggs because I can't be trusted with that kind of power.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i did the food network recipe and i'm glad i have some experience making food because i was skeptical of the amount of mayo it calls for

i only used a third of what it said and they ended up basically perfect

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    who makes an eggs-based dish and doesn't prepare extra eggs?

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    "It's on snap so I cant save it"? I'd like to call an expert witness to the stand

I still remember the look on one of my coworkers faces when I said that the other person received a notification when you took a screenshot of their photo on your phone. This was just after they took a screen shot of a woman’s nude photo she sent them.
    Wait what it does that

• JamesJames Registered User regular
    the secret ingredient in savory dishes is always a fermented fish sauce

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    James wrote: »
    the secret ingredient in savory dishes is always a fermented fish sauce

Yes! I’m surprised and delighted more cooking places are doing this. Same deal with tomato paste

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    All parties will receive one bonk and probation for horny jail

• KamiroKamiro Registered User regular

I refuse to learn how to make deviled eggs because I can't be trusted with that kind of power.

my friends made smoked deviled eggs.

I can't go back to normal ones...

I air fried some chicken wings and some cheesy potato sticks. Happy Easter!

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »

hmm my brother does have the smoker going

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited April 2021

I play, let me know if you want to power level

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    Chanus wrote: »

yeah, just throw the boiled eggs on the smoker

HAPPY YEASTER

THE DOUGH IS RISEN

Also I just got fancy donuts in anticipation of my 2nd vaccine shot today

It’s a beautiful day today!

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ok so the nude saga

A texts B, ‘oh my god, are you awake? C is about a hair away from sending me a dick pic. Unfortunately it’s on snap so I can’t save it but please wake up!! You’re gonna miss out’

B texts A, ‘this is extremely uncool, it would be very disrespectful to forward a picture to me of someone’s genitals. Why are you flirting with C, anyway? You live with your fiancé’

A texts B, ‘no I wasn’t being inappropriate with him, it was all one sided!!’

C tells A, ‘wtf, she said it was one sided? No way, she sent me a nude pic first!! This is so messed up, I would never send someone a nude unsolicited’

The jury has convened

I don't have a good comment on this, so instead I will submit this exchange I just had with my mother on the phone.

Mom: "Oh let me tell you about the bad date I went on yesterday."

Me: "Okay..."

Mom: "So we were having lunch, and after we finished he said 'hey, you wanna go smoke some pot?' And you know me, I still love pot, so I said yes, of course."

Me: "Uh..huh..."

Mom: "So then he says 'why don't we go back to your place?' and I of course said 'Hell no, not after only one date.'"

Me: "Probably a good call, honestly."

Mom: "But then he goes 'well, actually this is our second date, technically. We went out once before last year.'"

Me: ".....oh no"

Mom: "And I told him that it must not have been that great because I don't remember that at all"

Me: "oh noooo"

Mom: "So anyway I just left the diner and went home and he started texting me horrible things for the next few hours, calling me all sorts of names and asking me how I could treat him so badly, he's such a nice guy...can you believe him? What kind of creep goes on a second date with someone who turned him down after the first one!"

Me: "ohhhhhh nooooo"

they're already fully prepared but it can't hurt right

they're already fully prepared but it can't hurt right

Might as well throw a few on.

Oh nooooooo

Arch that is amazing

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I don’t believe in savory being a taste.

PSN: Honkalot

Wait what it does that

Yes, or at least it did back then.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    ai9x158emcq3.png

This discussion has been closed.