As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Knockout [Chat]

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    IT’S ALIVE!

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

For non developers, a 200 response indicates a request was successful and so should have an error message!

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    @Doodmann Sea of Thieves is great but you do want a crew. I’d be up for it if it doesn’t make me seasick again.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Won a hundo on the football what a day

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    More developer grumbling: I kind of hate using HTTP statuses to signify the result of a request. There are only so many of them and then you end up with 418: I Am A Teapot for some type of error.

gRPC and GraphQL are the way and the light.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    As someone not into Game of Thrones, can I just say how much I fucking love that one of GRRM's personal assistants, while working for GRRM, came up with what is arguably one of the best sci-fi series to date and pumped out eight quality books in the time it took GRRM to write two.

What books?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    As someone not into Game of Thrones, can I just say how much I fucking love that one of GRRM's personal assistants, while working for GRRM, came up with what is arguably one of the best sci-fi series to date and pumped out eight quality books in the time it took GRRM to write two.

What books?

The creepy books for perverts.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    oh hey i heard someone wrote some creepy books for me and i came as fast as i could

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    The Youtube algorithm brought up some Reddit stories and I watched one out of curiosity, but found them very interesting! It's basically just a youtuber reading a story posted to r/prorevenge or r/idontworkherelady or whatever. r/maliciouscompliance is especially fun.

But, like...it's just a youtuber reading. And one of them has, like, 2 million subscribers.

I'm actually rather impressed by someone figuring out how to make a lucrative career out of just retelling other people's stories.

but the problem is when I'm at work on the weekend, I'm bored a lot because it's usually super quiet, but I have to be careful about what I get into because I need to be monitoring for any alarms. So reading is a no no for me because I get lost in books super easy. Watching movies is probably okay, but I'd have to do it on my tablet since my work PC has shit for audio and that's sort of workable, but not very enticing.

So I've been watching (or, rather, listening to) a TON of these the past couple days. And now my youtube recommendations is 90% reddit stories and I regret my choices.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular

What books?

The Expanse.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    oh hey i heard someone wrote some creepy books for me and i came as fast as i could

8ocut0ytjqiq.jpg

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    I got this smokehead whisky and it is merely ok

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I woke up at around 7 and went to the store for a few things and then went back to bed

Weird day

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Some people have really rad pictures on okcupid. It was not like that in 2008.

• Options

Camera tech has improved quite a bit over the last decade.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    More developer grumbling: I kind of hate using HTTP statuses to signify the result of a request. There are only so many of them and then you end up with 418: I Am A Teapot for some type of error.

What about a 420 response

YEEEAAAAAAH *rips a bong*

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular

420 Bongcloud Gambit

sig.gif
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular

What books?

The Expanse.

Oh, I didn't realize they worked for GRRM

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

what the fuck??? that's an essential part of those ice cream cones

eating your ice cream and then capping it off with that satisfying chunk of cone/chocolate at the end

• Options

https://http.cat/420

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Camera tech has improved quite a bit over the last decade.

My friend was using her phone camera for Discord video chat, and the clarity of picture was astonishing

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Orphane wrote: »

what the fuck??? that's an essential part of those ice cream cones

eating your ice cream and then capping it off with that satisfying chunk of cone/chocolate at the end

This is obviously rage bait.

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    So did Chu's coworkers have an Easter Spitroast yet or what?

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    I've started going up to my 6 kilo mace for twohanded swings.

Has anyone seen my arms? I think they fell off.

• Options

Have you considered gluing some antlers to it.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    It would be a lot more convenient if friends/family could eat for me and then just regurgitate food into my mouth from their social stomachs

Normalize trophallaxis

• Options

Have you considered gluing some antlers to it.

p7xz7ty4ojry.png

• Options
    Now that's a proper workout.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Did you know they’re called antlers because they were first observed in ants?

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »

They’re called antlers because that’s what they use to antle

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    "Hi I'm Vee!" I have a 2015 MacBook Pro so I have never had an issue driving 3 displays. I just put 1 on the HDMI port and the other on mini displayport.

Apple didn't implement MST (multi stream transport) support in their display drivers for some reason. Dell suggests connecting 2 monitors like this: https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-us/000124312/dell-thunderbolt-dock-wd19tb-and-apple-usb-c-hosts?lang=en

Do you think this problem can be solved by just using two dongles instead of one, as Honk suggested on the first page of this [chat]? I already have one that connects to a single monitor, if anything it would be cheaper for me to just buy a second one exactly like that and hook it up.

Yes that would work. @Hi I'm Vee!

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Atomika wrote: »

And the best of them is the antlest.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

And the best of them is the antlest.

And the worst of them is the antleast

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    v07mb8yv9qqo.jpeg

Operation Get Out Of The House For Several Hours A Day Because Working From Home Is Inactive Hell is going well please ignore yesterday!

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Antle is a like a suplex, but sexual

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    ermagerd, I want to cuddle this cat forever.

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular

Antle is a like a suplex, but sexual

Reverse drop suplexual

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    This is why I lose a few brain cells every time someone accuses cats of being cold and distant evil things.

This discussion has been closed.