As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Warframe] WHEEE x69

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I like that they're changing the lich weapon system to let you take weapons out of the rotation. Should help when trying to get those last few kuva guns!

• DacDac Registered User regular
    Frost getting an augment that should honestly just be his passive (massive crit chance and crit damage bonus against frozen targets IIRC, stream is still going).

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Dac wrote: »
    In a pleasant move, we have the 2021 Year In Review statistics!

https://www.warframe.com/2021stats

To absolutely no one's surprise, Kuva Nukor continues to be fucking dumb, and Wukong Prime fucks.

Oof, yeah. Hoo boy, the K.Nukor's a bit of an outlier there.

So, when's the next Secondary Rebalance Pass? I may have a certain gun always equipped, and I need to know if DE intends to nerf it into the ground...

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »
    dporowski wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Got the vigilante supplies after running like 5 in a row. Random in my group was like "FINALLY"

Also when I killed my lich earlier I technically cost myself 280p because a frustrated dude was willing to pay me that to have a ship that actually was upgraded to do the first part of killing the lich. I turned him down because nah keep your money.

If components are tradeable, I can load you with some spare shit. Failing that, our drydock is pretty well researched for everything useful, though it's all Sigma, so not "fancy".

At least it's not Ligma

who's steve jobs?

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Darmak wrote: »
    dporowski wrote: »
    Got the vigilante supplies after running like 5 in a row. Random in my group was like "FINALLY"

Also when I killed my lich earlier I technically cost myself 280p because a frustrated dude was willing to pay me that to have a ship that actually was upgraded to do the first part of killing the lich. I turned him down because nah keep your money.

If components are tradeable, I can load you with some spare shit. Failing that, our drydock is pretty well researched for everything useful, though it's all Sigma, so not "fancy".

At least it's not Ligma

who's steve jobs?

Steve Jobs Deez Nutz

• kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    I had no idea so many people realized the awesome power of the xoris. I mean, at first folks used it as a stat stick, but its real power was always as a reusable thrown grenade which I didn't think got a lot of attention in the first year.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
    The Xoris is also just given to you when you do the Deadlock Protocol, which you can access as early as MR4. And it's, like ... good. Just really, really good, and is right up there with the Glaive Prime for throwing weapons on a heavy attack build.

• ArmsForPeace84ArmsForPeace84 Your Partner In Freedom Registered User regular
    edited January 2022
    My biggest issue with Steel Path is the enemy spawn rate tbh

Oh would you like to unlock the nodes solo because no one is playing them?

Haha, here's an interception/excavation/defense node and fuck you

SP Defense hasn't been too bad solo, IMO, because the target is a damage sponge. Interception is just slow and steady. Mobile Defense, I kind of enjoy in SP because it's such a raw test of the murder rate of your best loadout. When you're not trivializing it with a specialized build. But yeah, I now simply wait for excavation, hijack, and disruption SP nodes I haven't unlocked yet to show up as incursions for some actual matchmaking.

The main annoyance I have with SP is the zerg rush of parasitic eximus units. But I guess that's on me for trying to use ninja space magic. Message received. Rip & tear. Huge guts. Got it.

ArmsForPeace84 on
    Nothing personal. It's just business.
    Dac wrote: »
    The Xoris is also just given to you when you do the Deadlock Protocol, which you can access as early as MR4. And it's, like ... good. Just really, really good, and is right up there with the Glaive Prime for throwing weapons on a heavy attack build.

yeah, if you look at the mastery rank uses you'll see it starts out ridiculously how as soon as it is available, and drops off considerably

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    That fucking Xaku deluxe skin concept is amazing, and it fits their broken theme so well. Goddamn I am excited to see what it looks like in-game

JtgVX0H.png
  • Ivan HungerIvan Hunger Registered User regular
    I'm a little disappointed they didn't even show concept art for the next warframe.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Defection is clearly the worst game type and holy fuck I'll never finish harrow regular.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Defection is clearly the worst game type and holy fuck I'll never finish harrow regular.

the parts can now be gotten in taveuni in kuva fortress

you never need to do defection for any reason other than starmap completion

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    are normal khora blueprints untradeable? khora main BP is my current white whale

BahamutZERO.gif
    are normal khora blueprints untradeable? khora main BP is my current white whale

normal frame bps are untradeable yeah

khora took me over 50 runs to finish, it was worse than gauss

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Khora is one of the frames I bought outright, because fuck that.

This is what I was thinking of doing next time I get a price off thing for Wisp because fuck that boss

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Also worked the market and got my ash prime systems! If you have those they are worth at least 75p possibly more to someone desperate.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

This is what I was thinking of doing next time I get a price off thing for Wisp because fuck that boss

The Rope-A-Dope-alyst isn't too bad once you get the fight down but until then it's frustrating yeah

It still glitches every now and then but it's waaaaay better than when it launched

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular

The only one for me. I have it a few months of playing normal SO until my focus was topped off and I still never got the last part

steam_sig.png
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Titania makes Rope-A-Dope trivial.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
    edited January 2022
    ropopalyst is another annoying DE puzzle fight nobody would ever figure out without teammates who already know what to do and/or looking it up on the internet, but yeah once you know what to do it's not that bad. ASSUMING IT DOESN'T GLITCH OUT. I swear I had like a 30% glitch out rate when I farmed wisp a few years ago.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    Titania makes Rope-A-Dope trivial.

Unless it glitches and then well lets just say it's a decent portion of the missions I've "failed" :P

Also having a good handle on spoiler mode is a pretty big deal when it comes to soloing it.

Though I think it's a good fight to get a handle on that if someone hasn't already.

Ash Prime feast or everything's dead. Swear to god it feels like on steel path I either kill every enemy or get splattered. There is no in between. But I do lack a lot of the energy recovery stuff that would make this easier.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    I got another Kuva Lich and I love the name

37dz4004l6bl.png

Than is an amazing name

I now 100% want to run a D&D campaign where the villain is a hobgoblin archmage named Curbi Furgrgri the Foul

iirc the person who owned Bopp Bipp ended up trading him to her eventually

I'm doing the missions for Grundle.

Yo fuck this shit lol

I finally understand those high combo fast weapon builds I see now. They are built for a frame like ash who can easily get up to combo 10x.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Everyone can get to 10x combo fast, though. The important thing for keeping high combo is any amount of combo duration, and if you really want to commit, Naramon so that your combo counter only drops by 5 instead of poofing completely. That and like one weapon with a Dexterity arcane will take care of your combo needs.

Unless you're talking about a rapid build-it-spend-it playstyle. Always wanted to try one of those.

Aaand Grundle parts in the oven. I ended up just cheesing the excavation with Limbo. For the Survival and Defense I used Clonequinox with the Broken Scepter to feed myself tons of energy orbs while the clone nuked everything (since for whatever reason the clone can use mods lol).

• CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    edited January 2022
    I don't know how long you've been able to do this, but maybe it will help some of the other players who have taken breaks since Melee 3.0 has come out:

I've only recently realized that you can do a heavy attack by hitting E to do a quick melee, then you can heavy for as long as you have your melee weapon out. The upside to this is you can instantly fire your primary by left-clicking; you don't have to hold E to switch back to ranged weapons (or hold E to switch to your melee weapon the first place).

Super cool part about this is you can also do heavy slams, and heavy slams proc Life Strike. I've just been throwing Life Strike and Quick Thinking + Primed Flow on every frame, and they're all basically unkillable at this point. Heavy Slams on even single units will generally heal 500+ health, if not a full heal.

Carnarvon on
    are some of the archguns nerfed in normal mode compared to archwing (and maybe railjack) content? not just the damage, like, the properties of the guns? Like the velocitus in archwing gameplay has a big wide hitbox around each shot and ricochets each shot around a hundred times, mounted on my necramech in deimos it just seems to have very questionable hitscan accuracy and no AOE or ricochet at all. Also none of the infinite enemy punch through of the archwing combat version.

BahamutZERO.gif
    I swear they are, or archwing content is just easier. Like I have the rapid fire kuva nade launcher and in archwing its great, but on the ground its trash.

Also hilariously I finished all of pluto's proxima missions before realizing its the harder area to be in versus neptune. I must have just had a clear there from the sisters precursor?

I swear proxima ground missions are obnoxious as fuck with all the extra aoe you have to watch out for doubly so on void storms.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    I much prefer the skirmish modes, even though there are still away missions they're at least in the theme of helping your ship do stuff.

For some reason I thought the Blind Justice katana stance was a different polarity than tranquil cleave, so it took me this long to use the superior stance. Just out here living my best Rutger Hauer life (yes I know its probably more in honor of Zatoichi but he uses the same stance in Blind Fury god damn it!)

pleasepaypreacher.net
    why's blind fury the best one?

BahamutZERO.gif
    I got Entrati to rank 3, now I just gotta get 15k rep to get that sweet, sweet helminth

isn't that one of the reward choices for ranking up?

This discussion has been closed.