As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Warframe] WHEEE x69

• dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    I mean ivara can technically still run out of energy unless there's some trick I don't know about

Yeaaaaah but a pool of 500 something, Arcane Energize, a whole pile of duration/efficiency, and a stack of pads just in case means "not real easily".

Nips
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    I mean ivara can technically still run out of energy unless there's some trick I don't know about

Invisibility arrow+energy pizzas and enough mods that a full charge gets you 10+ minutes of invisibility means that she's effectively invisible permanently.

Netscape
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Oh my god how did I never think of invis arrow + pizza.

dipuc4life
  • kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    I for sure use the stealth arrow and a pizza at the start of a mission if I'm really just watching a show and not paying attention. Otherwise, with marginal effort, I can quickly rack up energy just with pickpocketing with an energize arcane. Unless you're just sprinting through a mission it's kindof hard to run out of energy while invis with that setup.

The initial downside is that you can't sprint and you need to use stealth mods on weapons that aren't silent, however with a few nodes unlocked your spoiler mode will be faster than an archwing. I don't even bullet jump these days, I just spoiler mode void dash. Every enemy hit regens power for more dashing and it's so very fast. It also makes you invulnerable, which is nice when you need to afk in the middle of action.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    I'm bad at doorjambs with bullet jumping, but trying to void dash is like an order of magnitude worse at getting stuck on geometry

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    My biggest issues with void dashing has always been getting it to accept the input to do it, and I don't know why

kralizecc
    Spoit wrote: »
    I'm bad at doorjambs with bullet jumping, but trying to void dash is like an order of magnitude worse at getting stuck on geometry

The moment I realized I was no longer getting stuck on every doorjamb while bullet jumping was amazing

And it only took about a thousand hours or so to get there :P

In my experience bullet jumping through a map smoothly is mostly about knowing the map, developing the muscle memory for each tileset. Just a matter of time, and for void dashing it's similar except you mostly only do it on the big straightaways at first. Saves a lot of time and you only hit the enemy for the most part

Getting comfortable void dashing down squirrely spiraling tunnels and hallways is still a work in progress.

BahamutZERODacHappylilElfNips
    edited February 2022
    My Lotus statue finally arrived!

Unwrapped it, got her on the stand and was fiddling with the operator part when it heard a pop. Immediately just assumed it was one of the pegs popping out of the holes in the stand but then I heard something metal hit the ground.

Which is when I realized her right foot had shattered.

Which is when I realized that the metal thing hitting the ground was the metal peg that had been in her foot.

So, you know, that sucks >_<

HappylilElf on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Unwrapped it, got her on the stand and was fiddling with the operator part when it heard a pop. Immediately just assumed it was one of the pegs popping out of the holes in the stand but then I heard something metal hit the ground.

Which is when I realized that the metal thing hitting the ground was the metal peg that had been in her foot.

Man that fucking blows.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    BahamutZEROCarpyIanatorfurlionNetscape
    Preacher wrote: »

Man that fucking blows.

Yeah and I don't know that contacting DE would even be worth it since my understanding is that it was a limited run that sold out.

I think I can repair it but if the foot wasn't strong enough to hold the peg when it was still a solid piece I think I'll have to do it without the peg

Commander ZoomPreacher
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Man that fucking blows.

Yeah and I don't know that contacting DE would even be worth it since my understanding is that it was a limited run that sold out.

I think I can repair it but if the foot wasn't strong enough to hold the peg when it was still a solid piece I think I'll have to do it without the peg

I'd contact them, I mean what can it hurt?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    kralizeccNipsArmsForPeace84HappylilElfBullheadIanatorfurlion
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Well, time to decide whether I care about the other cosmetics that come with the Hildryn skin. I'm tempted to say no, and just wait until I get a discount for the skin alone.

• ArmsForPeace84ArmsForPeace84 Your Partner In Freedom Registered User regular
    Picked up the Frozen cosplay syndana and ephemera for Yareli. I mean, it's not specifically for her, but just look at it.

"Event" complete. Star Days could really use something cute added to the mix. Like maybe the cupid arrow skin adds a guaranteed radiation proc for a limited time. A mission to rekindle something between Father and Mother on the Cambion Drift. Something.

Also.... ewwww, gross:
    bq1ocii1r41x.png

And not because they're worms.

Nothing personal. It's just business.
  • SteveRageSteveRage Registered User regular
    hildryn skin should come with a helminth lipstick cosmetic or something, cuz that shit got munched up for pillage and i am NOT farming another one.

-in warframe (pc), i am fungible-
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    SteveRage wrote: »
    hildryn skin should come with a helminth lipstick cosmetic or something, cuz that shit got munched up for pillage and i am NOT farming another one.

Think of all of the Vox Solaris rep you'd get, though.

edited February 2022
    literally haven't been there since before railjack was released. (not counting new war quest)
    it is dead content as far as i'm concerned.

i can wait for hyldrin prime.

**nope, that's a lie. i took my dumb corpse-bot to orb vallis to get to, like, level 6 for the new war which was a waste of time.

SteveRage on
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    seems like Hildryn Prime should be sometime in early 2023 going by the pattern
    this year should be Khora, Garuda, Revenant and Baruuk Primes

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    This is about what I expected

https://youtu.be/-5enGsWlbHg

edited February 2022
    I absolutely love metallic textures, followed closely by semi transparency. New hildryn skin is great

EDIT: helmet is hideous

kralizecc on
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    This is about what I expected

https://youtu.be/-5enGsWlbHg

Note that if you have a Khora (but no second) and want to build something like this (with a helminthed Ensnare) Khora Prime will probably the next prime frame to be released. So no use grinding a second Khora when an easier to get and better version is on the horizon.

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    But that would mean sacrificing my precious, well used khora. Much better to make a new sacrificial khora that I won't feel bad about feeding to my ships guts. I may have a problem, I wonder if there's a youtube show about warframe hoarders

Ivan HungerNetscape
    before the helminth, if i got a prime version of a frame, the original got trashed. i dont have sentimentality for video game things.

BahamutZEROfurlionArmsForPeace84
    SteveRage wrote: »
    before the helminth, if i got a prime version of a frame, the original got trashed. i dont have sentimentality for video game things.

I did just cause slots are slots

BullheadNetscape
    (.......I may still have my OG Titania laying around :P )

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    kralizecc wrote: »
    I may have a problem, I wonder if there's a youtube show about warframe hoarders

isn't that just everyone?

kralizeccNipsFiendishrabbitNetscape
  • EtiowsaEtiowsa Registered User regular
    But that would mean sacrificing my precious, well used khora. Much better to make a new sacrificial khora that I won't feel bad about feeding to my ships guts. I may have a problem, I wonder if there's a youtube show about warframe hoarders

If memory serves, there was a person that build like 100 oberons from all the eximus drops. They were eventually given a oberon prime once it came out for their dedication. Just something to think about.

kralizecc
    to build 100 khoras you'd need to play normal sanctuary onslaught non-stop for 300 years

BahamutZERO.gif
    EtiowsafurlionNipsdipuc4lifePreacher
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    to build 1 khoras you'd need to play normal sanctuary onslaught non-stop for 300 years

steam_sig.png
    EtiowsaBahamutZERONetscapeNips
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Of course the next Prime Vault is not one but TWO prime frames I don't own.

How long do the unvaultings last, anyway? I'm thinking I'll get it around May, if it's still around then.

• dipuc4lifedipuc4life ... In my own HeadRegistered User regular
    Ah ... to be finally caught up with every Prime Frame and weapon (except Excalibur) and not have to worry about that farm until the eventual release of the next new prime frame. Prime Resurgence done did me good. Mine you I haven't even taken a few of them out of the shrink wrap (aka the foundry) but I don't have to farm them anymore or wait for them to come back during an unvaulting.

As far as I can remember the unvaultings usually last about two or three months (maybe more) so if you are buying them you have time to plan things out. Getting the relics can be either really easy or really hard depending on RNGesus though so YMMV.

NNID: SW-6490-6173-9136
    Playstation: Dipuc4Life
    Warframe_Switch IGN: ONVEBAL
    Nips
    Moriveth wrote: »

How long do the unvaultings last, anyway? I'm thinking I'll get it around May, if it's still around then.

I think it rotates out every 3 months when they release a new prime frame? I could be wrong about that

BahamutZERO.gif
  • RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular

...which are getting vaulted?

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Sorry, I guess I mean the next Prime UNvaulting. They’re bringing Banshee Prime and Mirage Prime back, and I don’t have either.

I may have a problem, I wonder if there's a youtube show about warframe hoarders

Well, maybe almost everyone.
    t5rehcq1t1sf.png

FiendishrabbitBahamutZERONipsLucid_Seraph
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Sorry, I guess I mean the next Prime UNvaulting. They’re bringing Banshee Prime and Mirage Prime back, and I don’t have either.

Do you want relics? I have ridiculous amounts of relics for those.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular

t5rehcq1t1sf.png

you're a monster.

edited February 2022

t5rehcq1t1sf.png

you're a monster.

You know I don't come from no black lagoon
    I'm from past the stars and beyond the moon
    You can keep The Thing, keep The It,
    Keep The Creature, they don't mean shit!

ArmsForPeace84 on
    I'm still pissed you cant feed prime frames to the helminth

edited February 2022
    I can't believe you'd feed your extra prime hydroids to helminth! they're our babies! I have so many doubles and triples, veritable riches of uselessness. I think I've given helminth every kind of frame so far, I keep meaning to check but always get side tracked.

kralizecc on
This discussion has been closed.