As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The (old) [TV] Thread: Reservation Dogs now streaming on Hulu!

19495969798100»

Posts

  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Dukat does get a questionable makeover in later seasons, just like Felicity...

    Fuck.

    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork


    Doctor DetroitPinfeldorfDevlin_Dragonus
  • Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Dukat does get a questionable makeover in later seasons, just like Felicity...

    Not to mention they both share an obsession with someone named Ben…

  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    So did Felicity ever interrupt a wedding so that she could also get married?

    sig.gif
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I can't wait for Gul Dukat to radically change his hair-style in an upcoming season of DS9.

    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I can't wait for Gul Dukat to radically change his hair-style in an upcoming season of DS9.

    AHAHAHAHA

    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork


    NaphtaliReynoldsPeenMysstPinfeldorfDevlin_DragonusSorce
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I can't wait for Gul Dukat to radically change his hair-style in an upcoming season of DS9.

    AHAHAHAHA

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wol70cBLNd8

    ReynoldsPinfeldorf
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    You've all got me jazzed.

    Can't wait for Gul Dukat to mimic this moment:

    Felicity-Haircut.jpg

    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    MidniteMysstDepressperado
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    watched the DS9 episode Duet last night

    that was some good-ass TV

    ZonugalLost CanuckMegaMan001RingoDepressperadoPaperLuigi44Munkus BeaverironsizideMatevDoodmann
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    You've all got me jazzed.

    Can't wait for Gul Dukat to mimic this moment:

    Felicity-Haircut.jpg

    I, like, literally can't wait for you to get these streams to cross.

    DepressperadoTofystedethwebguy20ReynoldsSorce
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    This week’s Reservation Dogs is probably my favorite yet

    There’s just so much good stuff
    Deer Woman
    Dirtbag Wes Studi
    Redbone

    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    PoorochondriacRingoMatevJedocA Dabble Of Thelonius
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Mike Richards, the most audacious person of 2021 and proof that white men don't actually get vetted for high profile jobs, is no longer employed at Sony-owned Embassy Row production company. The Daily Beast is reporting that he was fired from his job as executive producer of Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy.

    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    mrpakuJedocReynoldsknitdanRingoMcFodderTofystedethSorce
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    Mike Richards, the most audacious person of 2021 and proof that white men don't actually get vetted for high profile jobs, is no longer employed at Sony-owned Embassy Row production company. The Daily Beast is reporting that he was fired from his job as executive producer of Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy.

    lol

    lmao

    MegaMan001ReynoldsMunkus BeaverUbikPeenRingoDee KaeMcFodderTofystedeth
  • MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    Mike Richards, the most audacious person of 2021 and proof that white men don't actually get vetted for high profile jobs, is no longer employed at Sony-owned Embassy Row production company. The Daily Beast is reporting that he was fired from his job as executive producer of Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy.

    lol

    lmao

    Into my veins .gif

    I am in the business of saving lives.
    mrpakuRingo
This discussion has been closed.