As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Resident Evil / Biohazard] - Resident Evil Village expansion in October!

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Anybody got a bitch count on Heisenberg it seems like every other line out of that guys mouth is callin somebody a bitch everybody but Heisenberg is a bitch I guess must be lonely!!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Heisenberg is an incel.

Fuck that dude

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2021
    How the fuck do you get the special lei totals?

I swear mine ALWAYS ends in a zero

Got it to end in a 5! Progress

Rifle ammo. That’s the stuff

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Heisenberg for most likely to get stomped out back the pub and not understand why

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular

Selling ammo is also good for getting to small increments. Pistol ammo sells for 15 each

• Options
    Javen wrote: »

Selling ammo is also good for getting to small increments. Pistol ammo sells for 15 each

Yeah, once I noticed that I got the 77,777 pretty easy

• Options
    Did I miss this a lot or does the “shoot an item to make dust” mechanic barely get used in the game?

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Did I miss this a lot or does the “shoot an item to make dust” mechanic barely get used in the game?

it's explained as a popup during the first swarm, but yeah it's kinda pointless except maybe on hardcore in edge cases

just shoot the lads in the face

• Options

It’s pretty rarely utilized outside of the village sections, but is VERY useful for surviving lycans in Village of Shadows. Lycans are by far the most dangerous tier 1 enemy that’s ever been in a Resident Evil game, and they are EXTREMELY fast and aggressive in VOS

• Options
    astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    VoS is no joke. Even infinite magnum ammo isn't a guarantee of safety and they are fast enough to bop you around from one to another before you can heal.

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    jesse was a bad influence on heisenberg

• Options
    Heisenbergs VA is doing some kind of weird Nick Cage impression right thats not just me

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Heisenbergs VA is doing some kind of weird Nick Cage impression right thats not just me

I believe the actor has copped to that on the record. Put it on wax and everything

• Options
    I imagine thats the kind of thing you start doing and no one stops you so you don't

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    astrobstrd wrote: »
    VoS is no joke. Even infinite magnum ammo isn't a guarantee of safety and they are fast enough to bop you around from one to another before you can heal.

Im almost to Chris's section on that difficulty and I have no idea what to expect there. Im glad I got infinte dragoon ammo at least

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »

I believe the actor has copped to that on the record. Put it on wax and everything

My favorite little bit is Angie's "Fight, Fight, Fight!" Was an ad-lib.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    I'm mostly surprised that to my knowledge no one else has done a Nic Cage voice in video games before

This is breaking new ground, right

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Cello wrote: »
    I'm mostly surprised that to my knowledge no one else has done a Nic Cage voice in video games before

This is breaking new ground, right

didn't they make a bad videogame version of the ghost rider movie

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    the ghost rider ps2 game came out at the same time as the 1st movie but has very little to do with it and they didn't even try to make it nic cage at all

it's actually a pretty solid god of war/dmc clone if I recall, better than it has any right to be

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    If they try to use nic cage voice for a character associated with nic cage in another medium I think they still have to pay him, vs. not having to pay him if the performance is not an impersonation of him, re: ghost rider game

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    My life changed for the better after I realized you can actually change the difficulty. You just need to throw yourself into death a couple times back to back and it will ask if you need to adjust down.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    I’m doing House Beniviento for the second time and I have to admit, even knowing all of the beats, it’s still creepy enough to be a little unsettling

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    I’m doing House Beniviento for the second time and I have to admit, even knowing all of the beats, it’s still creepy enough to be a little unsettling

If you haven't yet, let yourself get killed in there. It's an incredible death scene.

• Options
    rhylith wrote: »

If you haven't yet, let yourself get killed in there. It's an incredible death scene.

Oh man! I haven’t! I’ll do that this time for sure.

I’m assuming there’s only the one way to die, right?

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited June 2021

Yeah, just let the baby get ya.

I guess you can get got by the dolls too, but that's just gettin swarmed by dolls you can probably guess how that goes down.

rhylith on
  • Options

I guess you can get got by the dolls too, but that's just gettin swarmed by dolls you can probably guess how that goes down.

z04fpnqy1wpe.jpeg

• Options

z04fpnqy1wpe.jpeg

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    I've watched several people play through Beniviento, and pretty much every single time
    they miss the jump scare because they're crawling through the hall ultra slow and get so freaked out by the noise and ambiance that they immediately turn around and bounce before even seeing the nightmare fetus

Shit is incredible.

• Options
    played through re7 and it was fun

a few too many bullshit one hits which made things more frustrating than fun, but still

• Options
    90,000cp for unlimited Wolfsbane or wait and save up 120,000 for unlimited Stake?

• Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular

PiptheFair wrote: »

z04fpnqy1wpe.jpeg
    Her calling herself Fire Hazard Gura and then screaming almost immediately afterwards cause the baby started chasing her sent me into hysterics.

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    90,000cp for unlimited Wolfsbane or wait and save up 120,000 for unlimited Stake?

You could always save-scum and do both!

• Options

Stake is better overall. And better than the handcannon pz you unlock for hardcore

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Maxing out the Stake is very very expensive though. I just went ahead and got the infinite for the Wolfsbane.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    turtleant wrote: »
    Maxing out the Stake is very very expensive though. I just went ahead and got the infinite for the Wolfsbane.

I did the save trick to unlock the infinite ammo but the version I used wasn't maxed except for attack for a long while.

• Options
    So…VoS difficulty.

Best strategy to flash bang and shoot over and over?

• Options
    So…VoS difficulty.

Im stuck at Heisenberg and its maddening.

In other news Capcom confirmed dlc is coming so woo!

• Options
    So…VoS difficulty.

Honestly, best strategy is to learn how to avoid enemy attacks whenever you're not locked in a room

• Options
    If you dont have at least an infinite shotgun and grenade launcher VOS will be very brutal. Even a fully maxed Magnum wont help much against the soldats and Lycans are very very fast and sometimes can tank 2 hits from one

• Options
    the melee fighting in end of zoe is frustratingly unresponsive.

i swear at least half my inputs get eaten by the game