As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

youtube sucks, post internet videos here

BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

BahamutZERO.gif
MysstTonkkaCurly_BraceMunkus Beaverdarunia106GlalPeewiSorceJacques L'HommeButlerakajaybaydurandal4532BucketmanThawmusHefflingZilla360Cojo Mojoironsizide

• MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular

I can't say TIL because I watched it Tuesday, but I learned that placenta (as in, the stuff that defines most mammals as placental mammals, the temporary organ what helps babby made), is named after this cheesecake.

Had to stop and look it up just to confirm and it's still blowing my mind two days later. Also according to the comments there are still kinds of cakes in multiple European countries that are still named something similar and with similar meanings.

Don't know why this is stuck on me but now I'm inflicting it on all of you.

Curly_BraceIncenjucarGlalJedocMaximumJoolanderKristmas Kthulhu
  • OdinOdin Registered User regular
    Have you ever been so happy you start EATING FURNITURE

MysstLocal H JayTonkkaGlalSorceTynnanHeadCreepsSleepAl_watBucketmanZilla360Kupiironsizide
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

Glal

Glaldurandal4532BucketmanZilla360
  • ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    edited May 6
    Another Longest Johns vid. THey seem to be having fun with these.

Elbasunu on
    g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    edited May 6

living in a city was a nightmare. also I love that cartoon of Faraday, dude was such a chad

Coinage on
    t1iylq0d7o1p.png
    BahamutZERO
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Kookaburra kicks magpie off my lap - magpie gives us a bird version of the Wilhelm scream!

SorceJacques L'HommeasofyeunJohnny Chopsockydurandal4532aStoryAboutYouBucketmanCojo Mojo
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular

Good old John Oliver

I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
    GlalFiendishrabbitcB557durandal4532BucketmanZilla360
  • OdinOdin Registered User regular

ProlegomenaSporkAndrewGarickTheStigCrippl3durandal4532BucketmanThawmusDiarmuidDee KaeZilla360Kristmas Kthulhuironsizide
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Odin wrote: »

Brutally hilarious, that one.

Cats are long liquid

Magic PinkcB557RMS OceanicJacques L'HommeFencingsaxautono-wally, erotibot300TankHammerTonkkaDuke 2.0BucketmanThawmusSorceDee KaeZilla360ironsizide
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

10 Year Old Cello Prodigy and Henry Lau team up. In the second video they put on a rooftop concert with a "Magical" theme.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

pooka
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
    Crippl3OlivawTonkkaIndie WinterThawmusbombardierZilla360ironsizide
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited May 6
    Mayabird wrote: »

I can't say TIL because I watched it Tuesday, but I learned that placenta (as in, the stuff that defines most mammals as placental mammals, the temporary organ what helps babby made), is named after this cheesecake.

Had to stop and look it up just to confirm and it's still blowing my mind two days later. Also according to the comments there are still kinds of cakes in multiple European countries that are still named something similar and with similar meanings.

Don't know why this is stuck on me but now I'm inflicting it on all of you.

i linked a really cake-making-and-eating-loving friend of mine that video, and he watched it, apparently transcribed it and bought all the ingredients to try it out on sunday

im looking forward to seeing the results

Edit: He's especially proud of his new york style cheesecake, so that video was a great fit, as he loves history, too.

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
    GlalDoodmannFencingsaxMayabirdRMS OceanicBucketmanHappy Little Machine
    Every time he makes desserts I want to try them so bad.

• nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular

Quire.jpg
    PaperLuigi44WotanAnubisJacques L'Hommedurandal4532Indie WinterBucketmanButlerGlaleddizhereDee Kae
  • HeadCreepsHeadCreeps I wanna stay inside Registered User regular

TdhAkQR.png?1
    cB557autono-wally, erotibot300Crippl3TankHammerbombardierJacques L'Hommeasofyeuncursedkingdurandal4532BucketmanGlalMagic PinkHappy Little MachineZilla360Cojo MojoKristmas KthulhuDark Raven X
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

3basnids3lf9.jpg

cB557durandal4532WiseManTobes
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    KwoarucB557
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    watching Alex Navarro's last drum stream for Giant Bomb made me think about the good old days when my friends and I were playing rock band like every other day

SatanIsMyMotor
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Yeah I used to play Rock Band with my siblings and it was always a good time, miss those days

The only time having 3 siblings really paid off for us

Xbox - Local H Jay
    PS - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
    Kristmas Kthulhu

Glal
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    In which DankPods continues to subtly expose his crypto investments

RCmKIvs.gif
    3034-4093-8537 on Switch
    GlalJacques L'HommeDiarmuid
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Don’t knock Little Caesar’s neurotypical bread.

YL9WnCY.png
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    This video about all of Verhoeven's movies is about all of Verhoeven's movies, so... uh... NSFW.

Glal
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular

GlalHeadCreepsasofyeunpookaZilla360Kristmas Kthulhu
  • SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren Ellis Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    watching Alex Navarro's last drum stream for Giant Bomb made me think about the good old days when my friends and I were playing rock band like every other day

I was incredibly impressed when I learned that John Drake was the drummer for these guys.

Crippl3
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular

Brb, gonna go ask a forest witch for advice and then deliberately only listen to part of it.

durandal4532AthenorcB557WotanAnubisBahamutZEROLord Palington

Brb, gonna go ask a forest witch for advice and then deliberately only listen to part of it.

Glad I'm not the only one who though that, logically speaking, the Lindworm should've been a woman.

BahamutZEROshoeboxjeddyAthenorcB557Duke 2.0Endless_SerpentsTamin
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Trans icon the Lindworm

BahamutZERO.gif
    cB557

ElaroEmperorSeth
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

Glad I'm not the only one who though that, logically speaking, the Lindworm should've been a woman.

I was legit hoping at the end that when they removed all the scales and skin and everything there'd be a lady underneath and the other lady would fall for her and the reason the lindworm ate the previous two brides was because they just weren't into her.

He/Him
    BahamutZERO
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »

I was incredibly impressed when I learned that John Drake was the drummer for these guys.

I just learned that yesterday when looking up the video, lol

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Of all the car fleets out there, this is my favorite.

He/Him
    TankHammerdurandal4532autono-wally, erotibot300
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

Why don't you just put the whole world in a bottle, Superman?

Seriously tho this is neat, do they have videos on like the start process/what went in originally/what appeared?

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    durandal4532DaMoonRulz
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I've been watching Yugioh shitpost edits because why not

Local H JayMunkus BeaverPaperLuigi44darunia106
This discussion has been closed.