As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

youtube sucks, post internet videos here

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

Turning a friend into a fool with cards

3basnids3lf9.jpg

David_TSorce
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Someone in the Olympics thread was asking for archery without all the stabilizers and sights and draw checks, here is a video of "bare bow" archery, which allows the use of none of those things

I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
    BahamutZERODee KaeDuke 2.0Johnny ChopsockyOlivaw
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Good av/post synergy.

PeewiDee KaeAngelHedgieShadowenAJROlivawTankHammer
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Make sure you and your partner get tested for any diseases before going bare bow.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    GlalAJROlivaw
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular

Kylo Ren getting paid now that he's on the Light Side (there's a longer version that explains the bit, but I honestly think cutting to the chase here is funnier).

Dessertedwebguy20FencingsaxJohnny ChopsockyShadowenVirgil_Leads_YouSorceOlivawN1tSt4lkerMysstCaedwyraStoryAboutYou
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    I really like Joel Haver's art style, but the "jokes" get thinner and thinner with each new one

TheStigCurly_BraceshoeboxjeddyMunkus BeaverEndless_SerpentsTankHammer
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I don't know this one is pretty funny

BahamutZERO.gif
    cursedkingAistanQuantum TigerJohnny Chopsockyqwer12The Cow KingBeef AvengerVirgil_Leads_YouAJRMysst
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular

amazing cold open

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
    DarkPrimusGlalWotanAnubisbombardier
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2
    Olivaw wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »
    The Many Adaptations of Berserk 1:43:23
    Lady Emily

This is a great video and is my favorite of hers so far

Also she’s so right, the ‘97 anime owns and its soundtrack is unassailable

Munkus Beaver on
    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    cB557DanHibikiOlivaw
  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    LockPickingLawyer is a troll.

from two pages back but I fucking squealed at the beginning when he asked for an extra long rake, that engineer has been waiting his whole life for an opportunity like that

AthenorFencingsaxGlalSorceOlivaw
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Big Joel looks at a little tweet (and discusses, shall we say, animal cruelty)

• StiltsStilts Registered User regular

The Great Myth of the Medieval Tritone Ban

IKknkhU.gif
    cB557
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    In conclusion the Medieval Church was an organization of contrasts

t1iylq0d7o1p.png
    cB557Netscape
  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »
    The Many Adaptations of Berserk 1:43:23
    Lady Emily

This is a great video and is my favorite of hers so far

Also she’s so right, the ‘97 anime owns and its soundtrack is unassailable

Yeah that era of Anime had some amazing soundtracks.

BahamutZERO
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Someone in the Olympics thread was asking for archery without all the stabilizers and sights and draw checks, here is a video of "bare bow" archery, which allows the use of none of those things

In a similar vein, if you want to see an absolute beast of a human shoot a 170lb warbow:

DouglasDangerOlivaw
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular

weird to just kind of gloss over "globalists" being an antisemitic dogwhistle

TheStigTynnanDoodmann
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Not in this context, the globe emoji is used by self-described neoliberals. I would have said neoliberal summarizing it though, since globalist is an extremely loaded word.

t1iylq0d7o1p.png
    milskiDoodmannOlivaw
  • EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    So, what's everyone going to be doing Friday? Seeing some friends, maybe watching a movie? Nope! Because guess what's premiering on Friday.

(I mean, you probably have time for your own plans too.)

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
    Quantum Tiger
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

Twitter has a faction of people who identify explicitly as globalists, using the globe emoji. It doesn't make sense to randomly jump to antisemitism.

I ate an engineer
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    "Cooperation"

• reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »

Twitter has a faction of people who identify explicitly as globalists, using the globe emoji. It doesn't make sense to randomly jump to antisemitism.

I have bad news about Twitter.

FencingsaxKnight_DouglasDangerBahamutZEROAistanHeadCreepsfacetiousOlivawNetscapeDee KaeLord Palingtonfurlion
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Jon Bois tackles 28-3:

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Who knew what I needed in my life was DankPod's jank sensibility, combined with Aging Wheels quality cars. The tester light fix legit made me scream.

SorceAbdhyiusJacques L'HommeOlivawcB557
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I am filled with intense envy watching people do practical masculine things like repair cars or fix plumbing

all I have is a big head and too many dreams, I would love to look at an engine and go "yeah I can probably fix that"

RCmKIvs.gif
    3034-4093-8537 on Switch
    cB557Jacques L'HommeOlivawDee KaeTankHammer
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    also what on earth has been popping in that car

RCmKIvs.gif
    3034-4093-8537 on Switch
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    wow.. nitrocellulose is one horrible motherfucker

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
    ButlerMagell
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Null Registered User regular
    also what on earth has been popping in that car

mice/rodents, maybe? Depends where that car was at before Dank got a hold of it.

also, james is awesome, always enjoy seeing him pop up in videos

B.net: Naphtali#1830 | Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | PSN: EI-Naphtali | Wish List
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    I am filled with intense envy watching people do practical masculine things like repair cars or fix plumbing

all I have is a big head and too many dreams, I would love to look at an engine and go "yeah I can probably fix that"

if it makes you feel better, my grandpa always thought "yeah I can probably fix that" and had the confidence and stature to convince everyone else, and then proceeded to fuck things up constantly

god love the old man, but his reach consistently exceeded his grasp

so go forth, and fuck things up on your own terms!

InquisitorcB557OdinJacques L'HommeFencingsaxMortal SkyfacetiousGvzbgulOlivawwebguy20Duke 2.0Dee KaeSorceMechMantisfurlion
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Glal wrote: »
    Who knew what I needed in my life was DankPod's jank sensibility, combined with Aging Wheels quality cars. The tester light fix legit made me scream.

mzaUH9S.png

ftOqU21.png
    Glal
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    The Largest Black Hole in the Universe - Size Comparison 13:43

The largest things in the universe are black holes. In contrast to things like planets or stars they have no physical size limit, and can literally grow endlessly. Although in reality specific things need to happen to create different kinds of black holes, from really tiny ones to the largest single things in the universe. So how do black holes grow and how large is the largest of them all?

Netscape
    did that headphones video guy ever stop shilling NFTs or anything?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Registered User regular

FencingsaxPeasHeadCreepscursedkingGlal
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular

He's mentioned in the past that he has invested in cryptocurrency, is that what you're thinking of?

steam_sig.png
    David_T wrote: »

He's mentioned in the past that he has invested in cryptocurrency, is that what you're thinking of?

maybe that was it. I could have sworn he promoted crypto or NFTs at some point.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular

if it makes you feel better, my grandpa always thought "yeah I can probably fix that" and had the confidence and stature to convince everyone else, and then proceeded to fuck things up constantly

god love the old man, but his reach consistently exceeded his grasp

so go forth, and fuck things up on your own terms!

I have an acquaintance who has like, upper-five figures' worth of motorcycles in his garage that he's disassembled with the full intention of eventual reassembly

It's immensely frustrating for a looooot of reasons

• DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

Most engines can be taken apart with 2 wrenches (for toyotas is a 12 and a 14), or if you want to make it easier 2 socket wrenches with extenders.

The bigger problem with repairing things is that it's stressful and frustrating because there is no reason to do it / learn how to do it until something is already broken. So usually you're yelling and hate it the whole time.

I promise 90% of it is born out of unhealthy pride/penny pinching not because it makes you feel good.

i.e. Nick Miller syndrome

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    GrpAhic DeiGn is My PAssIon
    BahamutZEROOlivawMysstfurlion
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular

The Jared Leto segment at the end hits near Phoenix Wright levels of turnabout. Love these guys' show.

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited August 3
    Adam Sessler sucks

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    CFN: RoboWizard
    TallahasseerielDoodmannPwnanObrienKnight_Curly_BraceOlivawKetarStiltsBahamutZERODee KaeMidniteTheySlashThemTonkkaMs DapperGlalOne Thousand CablesKadithaStoryAboutYouMagellfurlion
This discussion has been closed.