Options

faces dog make while pooping

2»

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    it's deceptively tricky to go potty all by yourself like a grownup, don't be ashamed of your accomplishments no matter how small

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    I still mess up sometimes

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I still mess up sometimes

lord yes

forgive me father for i have made boom boom like everywhere

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    lol these dogs are makin some funny faces

thats what im saying!

5vh8s6eyrbgh.png

I refuse to believe that is not standard lawn grass and some kind of bizarre mouse sized pupper.

If you had the power to shrink yourself you'd probably use it to shrink down and make an emergency poop privately at least once.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    seriously this morning sounded like cannon fire and the splash radius was hells of impressive

scared the cat i did

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    it's deceptively tricky to go potty all by yourself like a grownup, don't be ashamed of your accomplishments no matter how small

That's why there are such big gaps in the doors in public restrooms. So you can make direct eye contact with and cheer anyone on who looks like they may be struggling.
    Just a friendly unblinking stare and a monotone "You got this buddy" may be all the help they need.

• Options
    low five underneath the stall dividers

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

thats what im saying!

5vh8s6eyrbgh.png

I refuse to believe that is not standard lawn grass and some kind of bizarre mouse sized pupper.

If you had the power to shrink yourself you'd probably use it to shrink down and make an emergency poop privately at least once.

I would shrink myself and then eat a Dorito and a slice or deli turkey and then grow myself back up and call it a day's food.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular

Or large

This is how truckstop sex starts

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular

Or large

This is how truckstop sex starts

Also how it ends.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

thats what im saying!

5vh8s6eyrbgh.png

Absolutely.
    Like, even if it wasn't an emergency. I could crack open the door, shrink down to mouse sized me, then go take a dump surrounded by tulips bigger than I am.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    As per dog poop Lola just kind of looks forward in a very determined manner and refuses to look at me. This is fine since I have to check for various poop based maladies

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular

Absolutely.
    Like, even if it wasn't an emergency. I could crack open the door, shrink down to mouse sized me, then go take a dump surrounded by tulips bigger than I am.

Why not just shrink the poop down but keep yourself the same size, then you can just carry a lifetimes supply of poop around inside you

Alternatively, what if you shrink yourself down but the poop stays the same size. What a horror show.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited May 2021

Alternatively, what if you shrink yourself down but the poop stays the same size. What a horror show.

Hello

Captain Inertia on