As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Join my coven [chat]

NecoNeco Worthless GarbageRegistered User regular
edited May 2021 in Debate and/or Discourse
https://youtu.be/sN1t-sPxPJM

Please bow to your new deity, my son Simon

Neco on

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    no

• Options
    KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    No

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    yes

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    🙋 does coven membership come with like, fun hats?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    35fruzav5shs.jpg

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    🙋 does coven membership come with like, fun hats?

Obviously

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
  • Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    Is it a sexy coven?

Who do I swear my allegiance to?

Not a hard no, but I'm not sure this is right for me.

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    for fuck's sake. I never got the chat duty so i assumed i wouldn't get it now.

Anyway, Neco is great so she's got my benediction.

• Options
    edited May 2021

All hail Neco for the next 5ish days.

Edit- what happened to the whole warp thing btw?

zagdrob on
  • Options

If you want to make a chat I will abandon this sinking ship all I ask is you post my son in your op

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    xk77s676xyfq.jpeg

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Neco wrote: »

If you want to make a chat I will abandon this sinking ship all I ask is you post my son in your op

You got it fair and square.

Plus, my chat would just have been my Cold Brew recipe.

• Options
    zagdrob wrote: »

All hail Neco for the next 5ish days.

Edit- what happened to the whole warp thing btw?

*is over here* why whatever do you

*is now over here* mean?

• Options

No! Now my coven will never know 21st’s cold brew recipe!!

21st, would you care to join my coven? Membership costs are your cold brew recipe.

• Options
    Also look at that video! That band predates all the metal bands out there, and their singer was a girl! That is rad as an af.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    :whistle:
    Coven coven coven coven coven chameleon
    You coven go. You coven gooooo
    :whistle:

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Also look at that video! That band predates all the metal bands out there, and their singer was a girl! That is rad as an af.

Yeah Coven was criminally overlooked.

Probably because it was a scary evil woman singer ooooo

Also kinda weird how they had a bassist named Oz Osbourne, eh?

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited May 2021
    So, is this one of those covens that perverts nature to crush it's enemies, or is it one of those please and love and balance ones?

also, what sort of offerings does Simon demand?

also, when are we going to cruah se++?

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    fuck it. i'll post it here.

I DO COLD BREW COFFEE NOW AND IT'S TASTY AND GOOD.

Step 1: Get a clean mason jar that is empty of things.
    Step 2: Put in coffee grounds. They gotta be coarse grounds. put in a specific amount that you know how much it is by weight in ounces (important)
    Step 3: Put in the cold water you have. put in 1 cup of cold water for every 1 ounce of the coffee grounds.
    Step 4: Close the jar and give it a good shake to make sure all the grounds are nice and wet.
    Step 5: Put it in your fridge and don't take out out until 16 to 24 hours have passed. My sweet spot is 18 hours.
    Step 6: Take out the jar out of the fridge. it's ready to be filtered! Using cheesecloth or Coffee Filters, filter the cold brew into a different container. Important: Don't press out the liquid from the grounds, it's supposed to give a bitter taste to it.
    Step 7: You now have cold brew coffee concentrate! You can drink it straight if you're stupid. most people will want to dilute it though. So serve yourself a glass and add water/milk/water and milk. A good start is a 1:1 coffee concentrate:other liquids ratio

ENJOY the delicious coffee! If you did it right it should taste good and not bitter.

i particularly like making a latte by using just concentrate and milk.

I hope you'll enjoy my nice cofee reicipe.

• Options

No! Now my coven will never know 21st’s cold brew recipe!!

21st, would you care to join my coven? Membership costs are your cold brew recipe.

Ah nuts, i already posted my recipe.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    redx wrote: »
    So, is this one of those covens that perverts nature to crush it's enemies, or is it one of those please and love and balance ones?

also, what sort of offerings does Simon demand?

also, when are we going to cruah se++?

Do you really need to ask? Peace and love is for POSERS

Simon demands offerings of plants that he can eat, pats on the head, tuna, blood, and flesh.

Neco on
  • Options
    Welcome to my Coven, 21st

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    There was a local news story about various streetlights around town giving off a purple hue, but they didn't mention a specific place. (something about a manufacturing defect for a batch of light bulbs) I finally found a spot with the purple street lights. It makes it feel like a cyberpunk game, but its in a very suburban-esque strip mall so a very mundane cyberpunk.

Actually, no, it makes it feel like Saints Row IV.

• Options
    There was a local news story about various streetlights around town giving off a purple hue, but they didn't mention a specific place. (something about a manufacturing defect for a batch of light bulbs) I finally found a spot with the purple street lights. It makes it feel like a cyberpunk game, but its in a very suburban-esque strip mall so a very mundane cyberpunk.

Actually, no, it makes it feel like Saints Row IV.

Saints Row was very good. Dumb stupid fun.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    After telling myself I was going to only do critical path stuff in mass effect so I could get to 2 quicker I ended up doing every side quest except the collecting ones and and now on my way to virmire

Whooooops

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2021
    Update: Custodes were no match for the gifts of Nurgle

Death guard victory first in person game

@Mazzyx
    @Arch

Vanguard on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    @Vanguard awesome. Ad Mech pre-orders are up so after June 5th I am going back to my robot boys. The codex seems bonkers.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited May 2021
    Oooof, I had a great day but I am bushed

cut the lawn in the morning, cleaned out the garage, took a truckload of cut cardboard for recycling, donations and other recycling, sweet out the garage and rigged up a tool table and brought my tools up from the basement (minus some painting stuff)

buddies came over, windshield and saddlebags installed on three bikes, grilled, my kid LOVES the bikes and my friends, but she was super good and was an A+ helper and handed my one friend a White Claw and went for rainbow sprinkles ice cream with mom

we grilled, did a short ride around the local twisty road to test it all out, got some good coaching, was able to implement

came home and loved on kiddo who MISSSSSSSED MEEEEEE, she went to sleep super peacefully

Went back out for a night ride, did hooligan shit, all home and safe now

A+ I hope you all have had a good day goodnight

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    @Vanguard awesome. Ad Mech pre-orders are up so after June 5th I am going back to my robot boys. The codex seems bonkers.

Ready with those flash cards for all the new stuff they want you to remember?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Vanguard awesome. Ad Mech pre-orders are up so after June 5th I am going back to my robot boys. The codex seems bonkers.

Whoever wrote this book did so with one of those pin boards with red string. Jesus the rules interactions are drunk.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    fuck it. i'll post it here.

I DO COLD BREW COFFEE NOW AND IT'S TASTY AND GOOD.

Step 1: Get a clean mason jar that is empty of things.
    Step 2: Put in coffee grounds. They gotta be coarse grounds. put in a specific amount that you know how much it is by weight in ounces (important)
    Step 3: Put in the cold water you have. put in 1 cup of cold water for every 1 ounce of the coffee grounds.
    Step 4: Close the jar and give it a good shake to make sure all the grounds are nice and wet.
    Step 5: Put it in your fridge and don't take out out until 16 to 24 hours have passed. My sweet spot is 18 hours.
    Step 6: Take out the jar out of the fridge. it's ready to be filtered! Using cheesecloth or Coffee Filters, filter the cold brew into a different container. Important: Don't press out the liquid from the grounds, it's supposed to give a bitter taste to it.
    Step 7: You now have cold brew coffee concentrate! You can drink it straight if you're stupid. most people will want to dilute it though. So serve yourself a glass and add water/milk/water and milk. A good start is a 1:1 coffee concentrate:other liquids ratio

ENJOY the delicious coffee! If you did it right it should taste good and not bitter.

i particularly like making a latte by using just concentrate and milk.

I hope you'll enjoy my nice cofee reicipe.

sorry i'm having trouble emotionally connecting with this recipe. could you please preface it with a 4000 word semi-biographical story about how you first tasted cold brew at your great grandmother's lakehouse?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Vanguard awesome. Ad Mech pre-orders are up so after June 5th I am going back to my robot boys. The codex seems bonkers.

Whoever wrote this book did so with one of those pin boards with red string. Jesus the rules interactions are drunk.

Knight of the Cog was written specifically for me.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    gram gram we called her. tough as grit and sweet as cream. she was my teacher, my best friend, and my childhood hero. her voice was smooth and never bitter, like the "cold-fee" she always had in one hand as we ran laps around the old oak tree in her back yard. first one to get tagged had to jump off the big dock.

"don't run on the dock" gram gram would call out, sipping her cold-fee. nowadays we call it cold brew but back then gram gram was ahead of the curve. or behind it. she made her own curve, mixed it with sweet cream, poured it over ice and drank it.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited May 2021
    Gram gram was later arrested by Israeli commandos, presumably over her secret cold brew recipe.

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited May 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1RRlkBbZjo

I'll take a Celtic Heritage t-shirt and that satin jacket, please.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Praise our lord and savior simon

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Children shouldn't count as human or be given names until the day in which their parents buy them their first smartphone

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited May 2021
    Also it's through stories that we and our German culture live forever, gram gram used to say

Seriously tho I've come back around to respecting The Recipe Story as a genre, because it's through them that we connect our food to our culture, retaining a modicum of humanity in this postmodern Bertrand Russell logician utilitarian wasteland, and thus differentiate ourselves from the soulless coffee you drink at your chain restaurants and your bourgeois cafes, oy, everything's changing

Obviously they are all manufactured but so was The Odyssey, you fucking suit, you fucking personified focus group,

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
This discussion has been closed.