As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Redirection icon

2»

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    The greatest trick Katchem_Ash ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
    Oh K_A exsists alright. But only in two places ;-)

Bedlam on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited June 2007
    because someone moved it there from G&T. :P Presumably because it's 110 pages and no one had locked it yet.

I figured it was moved, but why move instead of just, you know, locking it?
    *Cue Seinfeld "What's up with that?" picture.*

We're required by law to hire a certain number of moderators with developmental difficulties.

Tube on
  • Options
    halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    As for me, I kind of miss the forum..

It's amusing that in it's very short time, it gained more posts than the PA game forum. I don't know how much of it was trolling, but it was fun to talk with like-minded people and know that much of it was not taken seriously. A little secret that I'd like to share: All of the PA forums are pretty much given over by nerds. Anime and other bouts of J-media has a propenicty to attract nerds. It seemed....

It seemed like it kind of belonged.

Don't look at me, I made the J-pop thread and posted while not taking the whole thing very seriously. (How can I say I hate Morning Musume, and then proceed to rattle off four names of the girls in the group. Pot, Kettle, Black, and in the end, I really can't stand them..)

^_^

Anywho. It would be amusing to see the post button return. If anything just to have another place to hang.

halkun on
  • Options
    SkyGheNeSkyGheNe Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    yeah, the forum was fun.

SkyGheNe on