Options

[Dead By Daylight] Celebrating 8 Years With 80 Gamebreaking Bugs

• Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    Sterica wrote: »
    The random stuttering and rubberbanding is driving me up the wall.

Yeah. I had a match on Hawkins, forgot that the problem is with the sliding doors on rooms, and proceeded to get rubberbanded into a down from what looked like across the map. Really wish I had been recording, it was impressive.

• Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/447

UW changed to just be attached to the locker opened, but has its previous effect
    Potential Energy bug fixed
    Twins recall bug fixed

Supposedly fixes Hawkins issues, which is marked separately from rubberbanding/stuttering in general, and a little concerning that it's marked as a "potential fix."

Still missing a bunch of stuff (eg Garden, Endurance, aura FPS, etc).

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    It’s not dbd if we don’t save a few bugs for the katamari ball

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    People are still reporting rubberbanding, and I saw a little bit (as Doc on Lerys), but I only played one game, and I don't think Lerys had that many issues.

I will say that I haven't seen a dedicated server error since the catastrophic update, and reports of that error seem to have completely vanished from the bug report forum after being a daily fixture for months, so at least they moved the server instability somewhere visible.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    edited May 9
    Dev Update
    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/448

Chucky rework. Hidey ho CD hugely reduced, but can only scamper while dashing.
    Bubba universally buffed.
    Slinger buffed.
    Wesker's hindered nerfed. Infection off hook now 1% instead of 50%. Should nerf his ability to tunnel.
    Blight Iris massively nerfed, yet again.
    Toolbox sabo-ing universally buffed.
    Deadlock nerfed.
    Background Player haste is now 150%, but has a shorter Exhaustion.
    Tiny Grim Embrace nerf.
    DS reduced to 4 seconds.
    Pop reduced to 20% from 30%.
    Buckle Up no longer gives Endurance, now gives an exhaustion-free SB to the picked up person only.
    Pain Res nerfed by 5%.
    Weaving Spiders reduced by a whopping SIXTY seconds (to sixty seconds), and it decays at 1 charge/sec instead of 20.
    Borgo turned grey.
    Items now have a giant popup explaining them when you get near them. Presumably you can turn them off. At least, I fucking hope so, but with BHVR, who knows.

Survivor changes seem mostly fine, though I don't love the DS nerf already. Nerfs to basically every single gen regression/stall perk, so I have to imagine that kill rates have spiked through the roof lately. Borgo not being red is possibly the biggest win.

INFULLBLOOM for charms.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Chucky: sure, seems fine

Bubba: less tantrum and less likely to collide with environment are terrifying, but probably needed buffs. Baking chili/engravings into the base kit is not going to meaningfully change what addons people use, because the other addons still don't do anything anyone cares about

Slinger: sure I guess

Wesker: in my bracket, people go down when tunneled before they get infected anyway, so this is not a change. The issue is that Wesker can go bother gens and still immediately teleport back to hook as soon as he gets the unhook notification, I don't think there's a fix for that, it's just a natural consequence of having such a busted map traversal ability.

Sabo updates: neat, might shake up the meta a bit

Background player: I have not seen a background player save in weeks in my bracket. Meanwhile, watching Otz / Hens /Ayrun / JRM videos, players at that level see completely bullshit BGP plays multiple times per game. I think this change might actually be bad for both groups; at my level, people need that speed to have a chance to get saves and will still mess it up. At the high level, 150% speed is still going to be enough to make saves easy, and the reduced exhaustion will make it so now those saves can be chained together on every down.

Gen regression/blocking: thank duck

Buckle up: yeah, probably fair to change it since it outclassed like four other "endurance when doing X" perks. This version seems useless though.

Invocation: now I'm interested!

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    edited May 9
    I...really like the design for buckle up. It's a useful effect if someone has been slugged allowing the slugged person to book it away, while being a bit risky for the healer. it can still be USED with for the people but it's now exceptionally more dangerous to do so. I like that change a lot.

Less so with nerfing like every gen regression perk without and sort of real compensation for it because like yeah people use those perks because a lot of the time they're kinda nessesary. But this is just me though. I'm never really in the mind of nerfing something just because it's in the meta unless it's absolutely egregious.

The chucky changes are fine because it now means he has to choose to either get an attack off or scamper under a pallet. This is a good tradeoff and removes the guaranteed hits he could get.

The borgo lighting change is massive and I cannot fathom why it's only happening now instead of when the map launched.

Edit: Also the teaser is out for the next chapter and

https://fxtwitter.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1788600089872589013

Is that a fucking beholder

heenato on
    M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    I'm all in for a dungeon, and one of the leaks a long while back said DnD Vecna would be the next killer, so could just be part of the map like the zombies on RPD or jumpscare on Xeno's map.

Though I really hope they get all the indoor rubberbanding figured out before that point.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    TBF I believe that leak ages ago was specifically for a second stranger things chapter, which uses the name Vecna for one of the spooky beasties or something I never watched stranger things

Though looking it up this looks like a new leak so I guess it probably is vecna.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    heenato wrote: »
    Less so with nerfing like every gen regression perk without and sort of real compensation for it because like yeah people use those perks because a lot of the time they're kinda nessesary. But this is just me though. I'm never really in the mind of nerfing something just because it's in the meta unless it's absolutely egregious.

In my bracket (again, obviously nowhere near top players), regression is just straight up too good right now. I'm not one for giving up early, but even I feel like going next if there isn't a generator completed before the first hook, because pop plus pain res means whatever little gen progress had been done by that point is now gone, and the survivors are not going to be getting more efficient at doing gens or better at stalling the killer now that someone is on hook. A little bit of unmitigated nerf to gen regression (and blocking) is going to do a lot to make games feel less hopeless.

• Options
    It's like most things in the game. The balance between high and low tier killers is just too extreme. What's fair for a Demo/Freddy/Ghostface is absolutely busted as fuck for Blight/Nurse/Spirit. And they seem to be taking the tack of buffing weaker killers instead of nerfing what makes the strong ones so strong (hint, it's the mobility). Pain Res is definitely the original sin and worst culprit because it works alongside and on top of literally everything. Deadlock and Grim Embrace are now added to that mix of... just working, automatically and easily. Surge does too, but it favors M1 killers and can't be targeted well, and is an example of how you could lock strong regression to M1 killers. Make Pain Res only activate if the down was from an M1, for example (ignoring Spirit for a moment).

Mind you, I don't think it's what's healthiest for the game, but I think you'd need to do a whole rework of a lot of core mechanics for that, and endure the shrieking of the masses because there's just too many unhealthy things for regular pub gameplay that are baked in and taken as deserved at this point by the absolute worst assholes on the internet. You could also do some band-aid solutions, like classing perks/killers and then restricting them in some way (eg Mobility Killers only get 2 max Regression perks), or just limiting the number of perks of any particular flavor in general, which is sort of how the comp scene does things, but I'd also say that in regular gameplay, a lot of killers that are seen as weak actually aren't that weak because the assumptions of them not using busted add-ons or not locking down a single hook are fundamentally not how almost anybody plays them.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    There was a comment from Otz in a recent video that Myers is either worst killer in the game or in the "so good it's unfair" tier and it depends whether you're using Tombstone (piece) or not. Trying to balance perks around that range of killer power level is just not feasible.

• Options
    edited May 9
    I mean, the answer here is remove tombstone from the game and then buff myers because tombstone is a badly designed add-on that he shouldn't have and is kept awful otherwise BECAUSE he has tombstone.

heenato on
    M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    BloodySlothBloodySloth Registered User regular
    Counterpoint: tombstone piece is extremely fun

Myers is actually one of my favorite killers to play against specifically because after a couple hundred hours, he's one of the few killers still capable of bestowing thrills.

• Options
    It's fun yes but it's a design nightmare because you CANNOT make myers any better without making tombstone completely oppressive. and if you're not using tombstone, myers is REALLY BAD.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    I wonder if the solution isn't to just buff his other add-ons: things that can't perceivably overlap with tombstone piece and can't be used on other killers.

The game does have this problem, and I guess I'm not keyed into the community enough to know if this is even a hot take or not, but it has this issue where it really feels like it just hasn't given itself the design space to be this old and have this much content. Being able to share so much of a killer's abilities with any other killer is an absolute nightmare to design around, I imagine, especially with how many characters the game now has. This is even worse for survivors, where literally every part of a survivor's suite of abilities can be shared with anyone else.

• Options
    edited May 10
    some add-on buffs could help but most of myers problem is he needs some basekit adjustments. Mostly to just mitigate how awful tier 1 is for him. and if we do that by either making it easier to get out of or making it better in some way, that dratically effects tombstone efficiency because now you're just getting tombstone faster.

Now you can say "oh they can nerf tombstone a bit in that case" but that's not really the point. the point is myers entire kit has to be balanced with tombstone in mind, which limits what they can do with him, and that's an inherent problem with the add-on

And you are right, the game wasn't designed for this kind of longevity.

I can sort of liken it to Magic the gathering in this sense where they have to have a standard rotation not just because the card pool is too large but because if they dont some card from 20 years ago might suddenly become turbo busted because there's no way to account for every card in the history of the dang game and how another card might affect it.

heenato on
    M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    some add-on buffs could help but most of myers problem is he needs some basekit adjustments. Mostly to just mitigate how awful tier 1 is for him. and if we do that by either making it easier to get out of or making it better in some way, that dratically effects tombstone efficiency because now you're just getting tombstone faster.

This is the kind of thing I mean; isn't it possible to tie this kind of basekit buff to a different add-on? It might make Myers' add-ons unusually weighty and build-defining, but they already are that way. It's just currently the case that most of them aren't tombstone piece.

• Options
    Then you've just indirectly buffed tombstone because you have two addon slots. I genuinely believe tombstone is unsalvagable from a design perspective.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    edited May 10
    Then you've just indirectly buffed tombstone because you have two addon slots. I genuinely believe tombstone is unsalvagable from a design perspective.

I'm a fool! I don't know how this skipped my mind.

Edit: to salvage the concept, there are add-ons that are simply incompatible with something like tombstone piece, and that avenue could be explored to tool with more of his basekit without further buffing an already powerful add-on.

BloodySloth on
  • Options
    edited May 10
    Buffing Myers without Tombstone would be tricky. Like you can have buffs like "See all survivors for X seconds when leaving EWIII" which benefits non-tombstone plays more and doesn't work on the Infinite EWIII builds. It's just a very restrictive amount of knobs you can adjust. Like giving him a speed boost or flashlight immunity when he gets a down via EWIII or something where Tombstones can't benefit.

Buuuuut, it doesn't change that Tombstone isn't fun because unless you are a turbo nerd that can gauge his add-ons by how long it takes to hit EWIII, you have to take dumb precautions like hopping in lockers. And this goes back to Myers' core design flaw that you can be punished for your teammates being foolish and juicing him up. Like, Tombstone on Ghostface wouldn't be good, but it'd feel less unfair because you have to get stalked for however long it takes to be mori'd. And Ghostface essentially being one of the more straight-forward ideas for a Myers rework doesn't help.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Foolish teammates feeding a killer is the game, though. Like that's not a Michael phenomenon, that's dead by daylight. A wide array of killers can get juiced up by preying on idiot survivors as they work up to the one or two who know what they're doing. And getting survivors to take precautions against a particular potential strategy isn't a problem, as far as I'm concerned. The problem is when that particular potential strategy is really the only strategy the killer has. Uplifting other builds in a way that doesn't come with collateral damage leads to a healthier character with a variety of playstyles. Ideally.

I guess I'm going to bat for tombstone piece so hard because removing an exciting hard edge in the interest of balance is a common step late in a competitive game's life as it gradually gets overbalanced into a grey slurry.

Hard edges are good, actually. That doesn't mean changes can't or shouldn't be made! I just don't think removing whole pieces is necessarily the answer.

• Options
    I do agree that sometimes double iri Tombstone games can be fun, as the game now becomes "how do I not get stabbed to death and also maybe help someone get out of the gate." Piece is just garbage and should probably go away.

Idea off the top of my head: make Tombstone an actual Tier 4, so people can realize "wait, he's tier 3 and he's still stalking people... Oh dear".

• Options
    edited May 10
    I agree that Tombstone overly punishes you for your teammates feeding him in an unhealthy way. Normally, the other people pay the direct price for catastrophic mistakes by being on the hook, mori'd, whatever. But Myers can just pop it on you the first time you run into him, or worse, right at the hook where what the fuck are you supposed to to avoid or counter it? You just die, totally with Tombstone. It's something shared a little bit with Oni and Plague. Your teammates don't play well against them/their power, and now you're stuck dealing with a juiced up unstoppable monster. But in Tombstone's case, you're out of the game. It'd be like if Sadako could mori ANYBODY when someone reaches full condemned.

I don't think his core identity/powers are unsalvagable though, and you could probably keep all his fun transformative add-ons in the process and make most at least partially basekit for people stalked, though I do believe that stalking at hooks has got to go for game health reasons, and I wouldn't mind if stalking in chase likewise didn't work. Just amp up his ability to stalk from a distance to compensate, and let him stalk multiple at once. Make the mirrors partially basekit so he's like an inverse Ghostie who can track you really well instead of hiding their own redstain/TR in chase, and for mobility, give him a long CD re-positioning teleport like Jason has in F13 with a limit like can't materialize within 16m of a survivor to keep it from just being better Wraith/Spirit and more focus on moving to unusual and unexpected areas to stalk/jumpscare people from. Then let him Tombstone people who have maxed out stalk, with probably a warning chime or something personal to them at each tier. Now you have a ton of dials you can turn with add-ons, and far from the strongest chase or mobility powers, but at least passable and distinct ones.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Removing point blank stalk would help some of the most egregious stuff, and yeah, stalking from a distance should get a bit of a buff.

• Options
    really I just think his tier 1 needs to be reworked or significantly buffed because that's his big problem. he just doesn't get to play dead by daylight until he hits tier 2 which if unlucky can take some goddamn time. It's the nemesis problem but nemesis gets off better for it just because his tier 2 is way better and also the zombies.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    edited May 11
    Speaking of Myers:
    Queue into match as Vanity Mirror Myers.

RPD, Hawkins, Lerys offerings.

Uhhhh. Okay, well, you guys picked this.

E:
    It was RPD. They tried for flashlight saves. That went very, very badly for them and then one of them DCed and another kept trying to hide in lockers.

E2:
    Oooof. Ran into a Skull Merchant with four slowdown who was just terrible, but Skull Merchant things. Only notable because in post-game they immediately wrote a damn novel in Chinese, which I just had to throw into Google Translate. Someone was... uh... salty as absolute fuck is the gist I got from the first few lines. I think because they got burned by a 99d SB from me, and then someone with Hope just outran them in the endgame, but it was over like 15 seconds after I hit my own endgame screen anyway. Always nice to make a Skull Merchant suffer, even if I did have to sacrifice myself to get her away from the last gen into what I knew was a deadzone.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    edited May 12
    Welp, people have found out how to go OOB as survivor basically any time you want, on any map, and it's not tied to a perk or item, so there's no way to killswitch it, and you can possibly force it to happen to other people too.
    If you're healing somebody who's been downed, your model snaps into position. So if the downed survivor is right in a corner, your position can get fucked up and ends up inside or through the wall. So beware anybody who's downed in corners, and if you see a survivor with No Mither/Plot Twist at the start, this is what they're doing.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    I saw a video titled “BVHR needs to killswitch survivors” and thought it was a joke

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    nah that's a dstrike video and like they dont actually do jokes like that. the title is a bit of a joke but that's just keeping consistant with how they title most of their videos on glitches.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    edited May 13
    I just saw the clip about being able to fake your position as survivor too. If you don't move, other people's clients won't update your position, but with the new collisions, there are spots you can wiggle your way into on ledges (Eyrie of Crows is the easiest place, but apparently it can work in Badham's houses too) where you're not being nudged off the ledge by collision, the server doesn't think you are, but other clients do, so you stop moving in those spots, and appear to slide off and are now on the ground, but your actual location is still up on the ledge, and it won't be updated until you try to move.

I'll say this at least, the latest fuckuppery has really shone a light on how the game's inner workings are. We knew some of it already from previous fuck ups, like invisible structures (and vice-versa) desyncs between client and server, but all this latest stuff is showing how predictive things are on the client side and how it resolves/corrects things being broken, like trying to move through the Hawkins doors that the server says are still closed.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Had a bunch of rubberbanding today on maps that didn't have it before, like Chapel and Wretched Shop. Just Killswitch the whole game

• Options
    New game mode (not sure if just the Chaos Shuffle or something new) and freaking cross progression finally got teased on the twitter account

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    edited May 13
    Uhhhh. If you haven't logged on yet today, maybe just... don't? Apparently they fucked up the monthly grade reset/rewards and it's not giving the usual overflow past 2mil.

People are maaaaaad.

But hey, I was only due like 300k this month anyway I think, and I bet the compensation will be universal.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Oh for absolute fuck's sake. If the killer brings a mori, and then facecamps you on first hook, DO NOT self-unhook. If you do, you can be killed when downed. Tested it and confirmed it myself in a custom game.

We're back to 2018 or whenever where Moris just straight up took off a hook state.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    edited May 14
    Anniversary stream starts in about 15 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIwtIGmevQE

Recap:

D&D is a full chapter. Playable today on PTB.

Spinoff game: "What the Fog". Chibi 2-player co-op multiplayer 3rd person shooter. Out now. Free to people with BHVR accounts, but limited number. Steam: $5.

Expansion to DBD board game in summer.

Another announcement for fixing Rubberbanding issue.

Y9 Roadmap:
    6 new chapters in the works, but 2 are survivor only. Next chapter after DnD is licensed survivor only.
    AFK bots getting extra nuked (apparently especially an Asia server issue?)
    Events will have a separate matchmaking queue.
    More modifiers planned and to be revisited more often.

2v8 coming for summer instead of Scorching BBQ event.
    Party mode vibe, not competitive.
    5 maps only, but bigger.
    Limited classes instead of perks (basically just a limited set loadout).
    5 original killers only, but team power. ie Wraith gives nearby killer teammate stealth when cloaks.
    Pyramid Head cage mechanic for all instead of hooks. Downed survivors get sent far away to a claw-hook thing.
    July livestream will have more details and stuff.

Gameplay Improvements
    More DLC packs. Dredge through Skull Merchant pack. Pfft. Literally the most cursed run of chapters.

New challenge system
    ...Just more achievements/rewards earned passively.

Improved in-game linking to announcements/patch notes.

Finisher mori. Last survivor remaining only. Basically just yellow mori basekit.
    Mori offerings changed to give bonus BP on a mori.

Cross progression confirmed, but no details.
    ...They fucked up and played the wrong pre-recorded stream and played the one that DIDN'T talk about cross-progression.
    Console and PC. But site is currently down so don't try to do shit right now.
    FAQ coming up later.

D&D killer
    Vecna
    Power:
    4 spells, each with their own CD.
    Fly: For mobility. Increased movement speed.
    Flight of the Damned: Casts 5 projectiles that damage survivors. Penetrate obstacles. Looks like you can crouch under it?)
    Dispelling Sphere: Slowly moving sphere. Invisible to survivor. Reveals survivor by killer instinct and disables magic items (???)
    Mage Hand: Blocks undropped pallet for a few seconds. Lets you lift a dropped pallet.

When Vecna is killer, 7 chests spawn. D20 die roll as open chest. Depending on roll, get items.
    Low roll, generic item.
    Mid roll, magic item (bracer or boots).
    Bracer: See Vecna aura when he uses fly.
    Boots: Flight of the Damned... something? Missed it.
    Either: Can see Dispelling Sphere
    Either (?): Mage Hand get haste

Designed so that Vecna feels oppressive if you don't get one.
    Critical fail on chest: Nothing
    Critical success: Get hand or eye of Vecna.

Eye of Vecna: Invisibility/Haste on fast exit locker
    Hand of Vecna: Teleport to another locker.

Both require you to be full health, cost a health state to use, and give killer instinct on you using them.

Perks:
    Weave Attunement: Survivors drop items when item is fully drained. These items reveal nearby survivor auras. When an affected item is picked up, become oblivious.

Languid Touch: When survivor scares a crow inside your TR, they become exhausted.

Dark Arrogance: Become stunned for longer and blinded when stunned, but increased vault speed.

D&D survivor

Aestri Yazar/Baermar Uraz (one survivor, female/male version like Legion, half-elf bard)

Perks:

Mirrored Illusion: Activates after finishing a gen. Press ability button while near an interactable (gen, chest, totem, etc) to create a temporary illusion of yourself.

Bardic Inspiration: Start a performance when near a survivor. Roll 1d20. Skillchecks while performing get a bonus depending on D20 roll.

Still Sight: After standing still for a few moments, reveal all nearby chests, totems, and gens.

New map is part of the Borgo realm. Indoor/outdoor hybrid. Sounds like Gideon with upstairs and downstairs dungeon.
    Will contain magical doors for teleporting around.
    Lots of DnD easter eggs.

Various spinoff stuff that I don't much care about and haven't paid close attention to.
    Frank Stone stuff.
    "Project T" which appears to be some kind of 3rd person co-op L4D game? Very early development though.

Anniversary Event
    Twisted Masquerade again.

Before the Masquerade sub-event starting now for 3 weeks.
    Currency boost for each week.
    3x BP for week 1. 3x rift frags for week 2. 3x xp for week 3.
    Boosted maps.
    Last week, 2x BP and 2x xp.

Masquerade:
    Trix: The mad designer (some lady that's the host of the masquerade). I guess she's a lore thing?
    She'll appear in maps (like the dancing ghost things), and comment/announce stuff.
    Some updated map stuff and UX in general.
    Event will be a separate queue. Decorations will appear in main game, but none of the other event stuff.
    As trial progresses (gens done or hooks), Trix causes random temporary events, up to 5. eg Everybody gets haste, everybody gets undetectable, etc.
    Invitation mechanics return from last year. Survivors can now use them for temporary Q&Q. Killers can now use it to 'cage' survivors like Pyramid Head.
    Event Tome.
    Bill, Tapp, and Pig getting masquerade stuff.
    Starts June 13th.

Leaks forum has a Google cached article that got pulled with a bunch of stuff (now confirmed) that says Castlevania will be announced too.
    Yep. Castlevania confirmed. Details on August 6th.

Don't love the perks. Bardic Inspiration sounds like Hyperfocus, but for other people, and not sure it's better than just being on a gen, and if it is, it could be busted. Fucking around with gen speeds is probably bad in general. Languid Touch seems decently strong. Other two, not so much. But maybe the numbers help it.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Still sight is either worse or better Clairvoyance depending on the numbers. Infinite use and doesn’t require you to drop an item; really depends on the range and how long you have to sit still to get the effect.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Still Sight's problem is that it's just strictly better than a ton of perks. Like Small Game for example. Visionary too.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    They sure do love making vault perks for killer

Making an illusion of yourself is cute. Red herring value?!

I've been wanting for a while a perk that lets you help a teammate do a gen while you stand somewhere else on the tile (so you can keep a lookout for stealth killers or whatever). If bardic inspiration does that, I am so there.

• Options
    edited May 14
    Some detail stuff:

There's a chest on the map that's a mimic that holds person in place for a few seconds.

Teleporting doors are one way only. You can grab people off interacting with them.

Vecna selects a spell off a radial. Looks like all have about 60 sec CD.

Fly just lets you pass through vaults/pallets, not vault them faster.

Damned is 5 skeletal dudes in a row that just fly foward with about a survivor width in between them. You CAN crouch under it, though it doesn't stick to terrain, so if you fire from a lower range (eg a stairway), it'll still hit at ground level.

Big ball spell is REALLY big. It's like an 8m radius.

You can see boots/bracers when survivors have them, both on the model and in the interface.

Vault speed from new perk is about 20 percent. Blind/stun duration seems about the same.

Mori is a TK lift and then they get skinned into a skeleton. Special short mori usable at default if they have the hand/eye.

Vecna has voicelines for when he switches/readies spells.

Vecna chests are revealed like EMPs.

If you get a crap item from a chest, it has reduced charges.

Nothing all that special in add-ons. Most seem pretty good, but none are obviously absurdly OP. Mage Hand seems like the most problematic thing, and there's a couple that make it significantly better, but maybe the magic items are a sufficient counter to it.

OOoooh. Magic Items have 4 modifiers. eg Of the Interloper. One effect that 'counters' each spell. Like the one vs Magic Hand highlights affected pallets and gives haste. The one for Dispelling Sphere makes it visible.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif