As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Dead By Daylight] Feature, or Bug? We Inflict It, You Decide

• Options
    ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    Anti Face Camping Mechanic where if the Killer is camping a meter fills up quicker than the Hook Timer and you can just unhook your self activating the normal unhook bonuses and any perks relating to unhooking yourself or getting unhooked.

This even works on second hooks stage.

But will be turned off during EGC.

Seems....fine?

As long as people don't just jump off at the first opportunity, wait until that last second, otherwise you're going to actually be doing the killer a favor.

• Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    It extends a lost and hopeless game rather than shutting it down, and further rewards unfun behavior like slugging. Nobody's going to save a bot except to farm it. People will still (rightfully) use it as an excuse to kill themselves and go next.

And from a killer side, who seriously wants to be stuck in a bot game? Spending five minutes forcibly playing it out. Especially if you're a 110 projectil killer, because that's the only thing the bots are good at. They're precogs when it comes to dodging hatchets/knives/redeemer. So you get to brute force every stupid pallet if you can't herd them to a corner. Is that really a game killers want to be stuck in for the next five to ten minutes?

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    One bot. because usually it's only one person DCing. And yes. I would rather have a bot replace the DC because at least then I still get to play dead by daylight. On either side. currently it's even more just going through the motions to get the game to end. Everyone else might as well just DC because there's no point in it. At least with a bot there is a SEMBLANCE of a chance for survivors. It's still an extra 2 or 3 hook stages that need to be worked through it's still someone doing SOMETHING in the match which is again still better than a lot of solo queue players I've seen.

I want to play dead by daylight. Killer or survivor I just want to play the video game. At least with a bot replacing a DC instead of literally nothing there's still some video game to be had.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    heenato wrote: »
    One bot. because usually it's only one person DCing. And yes. I would rather have a bot replace the DC because at least then I still get to play dead by daylight. On either side. currently it's even more just going through the motions to get the game to end. Everyone else might as well just DC because there's no point in it. At least with a bot there is a SEMBLANCE of a chance for survivors. It's still an extra 2 or 3 hook stages that need to be worked through it's still someone doing SOMETHING in the match which is again still better than a lot of solo queue players I've seen.

I want to play dead by daylight. Killer or survivor I just want to play the video game. At least with a bot replacing a DC instead of literally nothing there's still some video game to be had.

I don't consider a match with any bots still playable because it's as functionally unwinnable/unloseable as 1v3. Same as every other MOBA or team shooter out there that sticks a bot in. They all realize that it's a miserable experience and people would rather just take the L and leave, and they allow them to do so. And most of those you can reconnect if the DC was from an internet or game server hiccup, which we know DBD never ever does. 1v3 is still playing DBD. Going from absolutely hopeless to completely hopeless isn't enough of an improvement to encourage people to stick around instead of killing themselves, or DCing as well should the killer decide to slug them to be an asshole, as so many of them are and currently do, so they can get to a game where they stand an actual chance.
    Viskod wrote: »
    Anti Face Camping Mechanic where if the Killer is camping a meter fills up quicker than the Hook Timer and you can just unhook your self activating the normal unhook bonuses and any perks relating to unhooking yourself or getting unhooked.

This even works on second hooks stage.

But will be turned off during EGC.

Seems....fine?

As long as people don't just jump off at the first opportunity, wait until that last second, otherwise you're going to actually be doing the killer a favor.

I assume it'll be an improvement to the current situation, but it'll come down to the numbers and implementation. Poorly done, and it'll make facecamping even worse. If it's an automatic unhook when the meter fills (which seems like it has to be if on the second stage), that effectively negates Reassurance or even delaying unhooks, and if it comes with no additional anti-tunnelling protections, then it'll still do nothing at all against the worst offenders, which may end up even encouraging it because it gets a kill faster. Bubba can easily double-tap through BT. Pinhead just hits you with the add-on that applies deep wound and instantly downs you. Trapper traps every exit on indoor maps or the basement. Clown slows and disorients you hard enough that you can't get anywhere. Tombstone Myers gets an immediate free kill if he tiers up any time after you're hooked. Huntress, Trickster, Nurse, Blight, and Spirit effortlessly double-tap you. Hell, if you're in a deadzone against a killer with STBFL, you're fucked regardless. There's also the hooks where there's only one entrance to, most notably basements, but also 2nd floor hooks on Haddonfield or Garden where you can effectively be facecamping while still outside a short range. Worst case, the meter goes so slow that it only functions for the most egregious in-your-face camping and all it does is make them camp from 8m away instead.

On the other side, you have maps like Midwich and Gideon. The killer could be on the other floor, so nowhere actually near the hook, but still be dinged for proximity by the way current DBD calculates distances. Which may still be deserved if you're Nurse!

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    Presumably you will just get a "press E to unhook yourself thanks to camping" button, rather than automatically unhooking yourself, because the second way is dumb. I don't trust bhvr to figure that out on their own, but PTB feedback well certainly let them know to fix it in six months.

So Reassurance will still be good, is what I'm saying.

• Options
    edited May 2023
    A leaked interview details the meatball's power slightly more in depth. It can shoot pods that stick to any surface, and then dissolve, go into the CCTV view, and shoot projectiles from the pods at survivors. If a survivor is hit by one of them, it can then teleport to them and immediately attack. They're able to be disabled by a new syringe-like EMP item (looted from chests that appear in the map) that temporarily disables pods and the ability to teleport near where it was activated for a time.

Still seems like another zone control killer which is going to have the same issues as Knight and Skull Merchant. Maybe the CD on being able to teleport is super long though, or there's some limit to shots, or if you can shoot pods directly to be like a budget Huntress/Hag hybrid, or EMPs are a sufficient deterrant. All these high intel killers are just murdering any survivor stealth gameplay though.

Trapper's Naughty Bear cosmetic is also going to get a unique mori, so hopefully they start doing that more, or at least bringing over the ones from mobile.

--

Also, I kind of missed it, but the Anniversary Event is going to be an absolute clusterfuck. Survivors can spawn pallets or worse, block vaults, which is basically an instant win for chases around strong windows, while killers get insta-downs whenever they bloodlust. That's... pretty fucking rough and going to be frustrating as shit for both sides, and kind of cruel to the killers who have weird bloodlust interactions (eg Wraith).

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Yeah. I'm legitimately kinda dreading it. The anniversary is usually when I play the most to stock up on cakes but it sounds really, really unfun this year.

heenato on
    M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Patch:
    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/389-7-0-0-ptb

Killer Perks:
    When finishing healing, suffer exhaustion

When downing a survivor, all nearby survivors are hindered

When you kick a gen, it becomes marked. When that gen is finished, you become undetectable and gain haste. Only one gen can be marked at a time

Survivor Perks:
    While in chase, generator with most progress is highlighted. See the killer aura when you drop a pallet.

While injured, gain a small (3%) haste. After healing a survivor, gain endurance. Cannot be used while exhausted.

While holding a depleted toolbox, hitting 4 great skillchecks while repairing fully recharges the toolbox. Rummaging gives a toolbox.

----

Killer perks are mid. First is basically just Dredge's but better. Second is another facecamp defense one, which will hopefully be pitched soon. Stealth one seems gimmicky and kind of useless, but I dunno. 7% haste for 30 seconds is basically a won chase... but the last gen you kicked needs to be finished, so seems way too unreliable to get value from.

Survivor perks are all pretty fucking ridiculous though. I would not be surprised if they all get pretty heavily nerfed. Toolbox one is basically BNP in a perk.

Some random killer add-on buffs, including fucking MASSIVE Pyramid Head buff. Hitting with Punishment now auto-torments. You want camping and tunnelling? HERE'S YOUR FUCKING CAMPING AND TUNNELLING. Buff also to Pop, which is a buff to the mobility killers. Like Nurse and Blight need it.

---

Killer power:
    Shoots pods that attach to walls that can then be controlled via camera and shot from. Once infected, being shot a SECOND time, either directly or by a pod, allows the teleport. When teleporting, gains Overclock Mode that buffs breaking, vaulting and cannot be stunned, (but being stunned removes Overclock). Infected survivors spread infection when near each other.

None of the add-ons do anything too wacky or incredibly strong. No insta-down add-ons or particularly weird effects. Iris are: Haste when teleporting, but less Overclock time, and killer instinct when setting a pod near survivors.

Seems okayish, but still a zone control killer and those have been miserable. Seems like basically you can set a pod at a pallet and then auto-win that loop. Except it's hard to get rid of pods (need to manually shoot them?), so if you're using it like that, then you can't use it to guard gens, which is... maybe a good balance?
    E: Okay, in-game, the shooting is pretty short range, but you can shoot unlimited times, and set up to EIGHT pods (more with add-ons). Extremely zone control. Infection spreads basically instantly. If you rescue from a hook, you get infected.

E2: EMPs are unlimited though. They're one-time use, but you can get as many as you want from boxes. That will help a LOOOOOOT. Looks like boxes very slowly recharge, but you can make them recharge faster. Fully recharged, you can grab them basically instantly. EMPs do NOT destroy wall-pods though, only prevent them from shooting (but can still be used as cameras) for like 30 (?) seconds, less with certain add-ons.

New map is very very VEEEERRRRY cluttered and fairly large. Pretty much like nu-Red Forest, except with crazy-ass xeno foilage everywhere.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    that haste perk for survivors is nuts. combine it with hope and in the endgame you cannot be caught by any of the 110 killers.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    heenato wrote: »
    that haste perk for survivors is nuts. combine it with hope and in the endgame you cannot be caught by any of the 110 killers.

It hard counters poor Scratched Mirror entirely.

E:
    Map has new tiles too, including a weird Z wall slope. Totems there are going to be an absolute nightmare. It's also pretty starved of pallets.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    of course dont...do anything to counter the actually problematic tombstone myers but jumpscare myers? Fuck him.

Also uh I had...absolutely misunderstood how the killer worked and was going to say "he's probably fine" no he's busted. This is not okay.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Oof. Overclock is ridiculous. It appears to be 50% boost to breaking and vaulting, and if you're 'stunned' by a pallet, the pallet just breaks and you're not stunned at all, so just a freebie hit. You lose Overclock, but since it's only like 5 seconds, you would lose it by that point anyway. Hitting the teleport is almost an auto-hit. It seems like it's really hard to get the initial hit if in chase, but very easy to so with pods guarding a gen. Once infected, you NEED to cleanse or you will be obliterated in chase.

Seems strong, but in a similar way to Plague more than others. Really wish EMPs would destroy set pods rather than temporarily disabling them, but EMPs being unlimited is pretty huge and a major check on his power and ease of cleansing it.

E: This dude's a tunnelling monstrosity too. You basically NEED to have an EMP for unhooking, because just having LoS lets him teleport and instantly hit again. With STBFL... you can chain two hits in like 3 seconds. Haste from getting hit doesn't even matter.

E2: Oh, absolutely massive buff to Freddy too. Terror Radius is now completely muted when Oblivious, even when in chase.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    3% haste while injured might be better than an exhaustion perk? And it's not unreasonable to run that in conjunction with an exhaustion perk (Dead Hard, Lithe, Balanced Landing), even if it does turn off after you use your exhaustion.

Edit: and it has a second function? Expect to see swfs using that for dumb stuff where you can't pick up a survivor because they'll get saved with pallet or flashlight, so they get to recover, then they get picked up and both survivors have endurance between this perk and either Soul Guard or Were Gonna Live Forever

Fry on
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    It activates with For The People too, so it works super well with that.

E: From what I'm seeing watching people get used to him, he's opressive as shit in chase IF you're able to infect them, but since EMPs are unlimited and pretty freely available, it can be somewhat hard to make that happen since heads-up survivors will immediately cleanse it. It does give some minor slowdown, which for Pig, Sadako, Pinhead, etc has been a pubstomper, but pretty severely limits his power. His teleport is super strong, but also incredibly disorienting. It doesn't face the survivor like Hag or Pinhead's teleport does. If you're able to track them and get back to chasing, a down is inevitable, but at like T-L walls, it is incredibly easy to lose people.

There's also some major (invisible) anti-camping measures. All his CDs from shooting and/or switching back and forth between play and camera have like 100% penalties used near a hooked survivor.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Apparently they royally... ROYALLY fucked up the daily countdown login rewards for today, and people are reporting getting a bunch of random auric cells, the rift for free, or like 1000 rift shards, instantly completing the entire rift.

The only thing I got when I logged in was the world's most bizarre DC. Game loaded, Freddy, but clocks weren't counting down at all, ran him around a loop and then a T-L accidentally into an AFK Jeff, who he downed, and then the game shut down.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    do note if you do get a bunch of auric cells for free suddenly please do not spend them unless you contact support and say "hey this happened" first at the very least they can and most likely will revoke them

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Texas Chainsaw's tech test is up. Watched some gameplay, and it really seems like a reskinned and hugely cut down F13 to me. Killer is much more underpowered since there are three. Survivors don't seem like they can normally get away for the most part. All they can do as far as I can tell is go through crawl/squeeze spaces that the killer can't, but with multiple killers, they track pretty easily and can cover multiple paths, plus the 'Grandpa' auto-detection system periodically kicks in and stops them from moving, so it is entirely about stealth. Seems like it lacks the character and party game qualities of F13, and the variety/arcadeyness of DBD.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Chainsaw is interesting. There are at least four exits the survivors can use, and I think two of them the killers need to spend time securing or they'll be very easy to get out of. Apparently the killers control clunkily enough that it's more realistic to spin/juke them than it usually is in DBD.

I am skeptical there will be enough content and/or progression to keep people playing long enough, which is the problem that every single one of these games have.

• Options
    HullabalooHullabaloo Registered User regular
    I think the problem with the TCM game is right there on the tin. Being based on the TCM franchise, it severely limits what you can do with the killer side, in much the same way as the rest of the franchise based games have been limited. Look forward to more redneck killers I guess?

It also seems like GUN hasn't really learned the lesson from F13 that it's not fun to wait in a queue for say, 10-15 minutes only to be killed in the first 30 seconds if you're unlucky. As much as i've fallen out of love with DBD, you at least get a bit of a chance - unless they're hard tunneling or a facecamping leatherface... ha maybe that's on brand I guess? I suppose that's being fixed though.

Anyways I do feel i'm being a little harsh to a tech test - game looks pretty, three killers solves some of the problems I have with most asym horror games and it's just nice to see a new asym horror that isn't jank as all hell (for the most part, tech test and all that). I don't fancy its long term chances, but would be happy to be proven wrong.

Xbox ID: Oggie Rock
  • Options
    Week two of anniversary countdown, meaning boosted maps and a bunch of pride month codes for Into the Rainbow (annual LGBT charity stream).

RAINBOWRIFT (10 Rift Fragments, expires June 3rd @ 11 AM EST)
    TRIXORTREATS (100,000 Bloodpoints, expires June 3rd @ 11 AM EST)
    LEGENDIRI (100 Iridescent Shards, expires June 3rd @ 11 AM EST)
    LOVEISLOVE (200,000 Bloodpoints, expires June 3rd @ 11 AM EST)
    PARTYTRIX (200 Iridescent Shards, expires June 3rd @ 11 AM EST)

FLAGB (Bisexual Pride Flag charm, unlimited time.)
    FLAGP (Pansexual Pride Flag charm, unlimited time.)
    FLAGT (Transgender Pride Flag charm, unlimited time.)
    ISFLAG (Intersex Pride Flag charm, unlimited time.)
    KINDRD (Glance of Pride charm, unlimited time.)
    GFLAGF (Genderfluid Pride Flag charm, unlimited time.)
    GFLAGQ (Genderqueer Pride Flag charm, unlimited time.)
    AFLAGG (Agender Pride Flag charm, unlimited time.)
    NBFLAG (Nonbinary Pride Flag charm, unlimited time.)
    AFLAGS (Asexual Pride Flag charm, unlimited time.)

But the anniversary season continues to make the game nigh unplayable. Four survivor games, four with either DCs within the first 30 seconds, facecamping from the first hook, or both. And it's only going to get worse.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/390

Dev update

EMPs being reduced from 7 to 5. Printing time increased from 80s to 90s.
    Pyramid Head buff reverted.
    Scavenger reworked. More great skillchecks required, and massive repair speed debuff for 30s when it activates, but no limit on usage anymore.
    Machine Learning and Forced Hesitation buffed.

Nothing too interesting.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    it's because they're the maps released in year 6. Turns out, behaviour's map team is just bad at making new maps

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    After, what, five rounds of revisions, I like RPD a lot.

I'm a little sad they blocked off the upstairs of the library, though.

• Options
    RPD is OKAY at this point. it's Borgo and Garden of joy that are just two of the worst maps in the game.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    I mean, they totally reworked other maps in that span too. We could have stuck them there too. My problem with RPD is that it's where killers who want to be absolutely miserable bastards send themselves. Especially Skull Merchant, Trapper, Knight, and Hag, though Nemesis is up there too with the zombies being impossible to go around or deal with. It's almost impossible not to have a miserable match where you feel helpless against them there because you have so few directions to actually run. Even Midwich tends to have more options and some strong vaults rather than just like... that one fixed window right of main. This is on top of it being ridiculously good for stealth killers and all the other things it shares with Midwich (eg Jolt/Infectious in the middle cover most of the map, ridiculously easy 3-gens, etc).

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Okay. I'm going to ask you. Do you even want to play dead by daylight anymore? Because it really sounds like you dont. It sounds pretty clear that you just dont have fun playing the game.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Arc can't stop playing. Arc is trapped in the Fog.

• Options
    Like Monopoly or Chu Chu Rocket, you don't play solo queue survivor to have fun.

You play it to taste bitterness and for the satisfaction of overcoming it.

The problem with that shit is that the way to overcome it is massive amounts of coordination and bullshit tediousness. This is something that people get completely wrong about Skull Merchant. She's legitimately one of the strongest killers in the game. Even comp teams have a difficult time beating (good, but non-comp) SM players, and even when they do, it takes them half an hour to do so. And that's not on maps like RPD where the multi level dumbassery is in full effect. It is dumb shit that makes everything worse.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    I just realized I haven't played against a nurse in probably more than a month. Blight has also been pretty rare

Maybe my survivor MMR has tanked far enough to cause that. I definitely am not anywhere near a 50% escape rate, so my rating should be going down.

• Options
    edited June 2023
    I haven't seen a good Nurse in ages, but plenty of pretty bad ones, and it feels like there's nothing in between. Spirit either, but she's had a pretty bad FOV bug since the last update which makes her feel awful to play. I have seen plenty of Blights though, including an awful one yesterday who I legitimately ran for 3 gens through Deadlock. Admittedly, it was a pretty disgusting shack setup with the pallet door directly into the window of a jungle gym, but he was also kind of awful. Then I got essentially facecamped (hill hook) with Alchemist Ring, and no fucking doing anything about that bullshit even though it took him the last two gens to get me out. He also had NOED, which spawned next to his down after the hard tunnelling. So essentially a 2K for 2 hooks. No way to feel good about that.

Also, BHVR's doing an AMA on Reddit right now, but it's going like all these do; saying nothing, answering only the most anodyne questions, most of the answers being "We're aware of interest/concern about that but can't promise anything."

E:
    I escaped three out of three games today, but it was:
    The world's laggiest Wraith on Ormond who just go bullied by two Neas the entire match. He chased me once, took one Make a Wish swing at a pallet and then fucked off to parts unknown because I never saw him again until shepherding those two out.
    A Huntress who I'm taking credit for the win because I've recently learned the secret to playing against them (literally never drop pallets because they all respect the absolute fuck out of them and want to hit you as you drop them) and she missed 5/6 hatchets chasing me and went from 3 gens to 1 with the rest of the team healthy.
    A Doctor on Borgo who had a whopping three hits, one down, which he lost to a save, before the endgame. But got someone in the basement and teammate got grabbed trying to go for it. Other person wanted to cut the losses, and I wasn't going to argue.

And one Artist game with a Renato who immediately killed himself on hook (was the second hook with 4 gens left), so I just 9 hooked the rest and practiced birb snipes.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Summer Games had a new trailer for Nic Cage and confirmed date as July 25th.

Leakers say that he will be getting a PTB with some of the roadmap changes in the usual 3 weeks before (so July 5th). Presumably survivor bots since I don't think anything else was mentioned as that far along.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsNkNekCSms

Also, new code for a small chunk of BP: TICKED

E:

Finally got to try out the crouching vs Demo thing for the first time and... yeah, it's pretty fucking stupid. (Demo's Shred apparently had its hitbox changed a month or two back, and now it basically can't hit a crouching survivor except on slopes or the like.) It was an asshole facecamper with a facecamping build, so I felt slightly sorry for using it until he hauled someone to the basement and then just stood at the stairs.

E2:
    Played four survivor games. Facecamping Demo. Facecamping Bubba. Facecamping Myers. Knight with full genkick build who was thankfully terrible in chase, but at least only facecamped a little, but at this point, Reassurance was on and I got to use it twice to prevent second stages when he was sitting at the hook. So... ugh. It's bad times again, and probably only going to get worse with the anniversary event, especially if those crazy-ass mechanics that were rumored end up in play.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Singularity Patch Notes
    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/patchnotes

Nothing new or exciting that hasn't already been mentioned. Hopefully the vegetation reduction on the new map is significant. Visibility there was absolutely awful.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Deja Vu buff is pretty nice. No longer turns off after 60 seconds, and also an extra 1% gen speed.

• Options
    edited June 2023
    Fry wrote: »
    Deja Vu buff is pretty nice. No longer turns off after 60 seconds, and also an extra 1% gen speed.

Yeah, I might legitimately use it off and on now. Fantastic for those obnoxious endgames on maps where gens can be hard to find, but good in general against Corrupt and not wasting time wandering around the map looking for gens. Had one of those lately on Lerys. Two gens right next to each other that were being hard defended, assumed the third was around there for a bit, but couldn't find it. Instead it was in the opposite corner of the map, literally tucked into a corner in a room, one-person only, basically completely hidden without even any of the flickering lights for that room. Just utter stupidity.

But for now, Made For This with Iron Will or Dead Hard is going to be my jam, because I really, really think that MFT is very quickly going to get hard nerfed pretty majorly.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    It's very hard to argue against an extra 3% move speed in any situation where you're in danger of losing the game for the survivor team. Wouldn't surprise me if Made For This + Resilience becomes a popular/common build.

Honestly think some of the killer exhaustion-infliction perks might see an uptick (Fearmonger, maybe even stuff like Blood Echo)

• Options
    edited June 2023
    Ugh. Head's up. Wesker is apparently bugged as all shit right now and will frequently turn completely invisible after hitting you.

Which they announced they were killswitching, and then immediately followed up by announcing that the killswitch is broken and he can't be killswitched.

But still leaving up the announcement that he's a walking massive exploit at the moment.

There also seems to be a bug with Nemesis's zombies and the respawn CD add-ons that makes them straight up never respawn. It's always a wonder how the most random shit completely breaks every patch.

Also, anniversary sale has officially begun. 50% off most DLC. Some more recent or licensed is 30%. Base game 60% off.

E:
    DS is also apparently pretty majorly bugged and won't restore the camera back to the survivor. I mean, technically it's permanent reveal on the killer. Just... you can't see yourself.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RKgKiESyNI

E2:
    Oh, wait. It's ANY time the killer is stunned and drops you. I'm finding clips of it happening with flashbang and flashlights too. Even wiggling out. That's uh... pretty, PRETTY FUCKING BAD, BHVR.

On the upside, the Singularity's achievement for hitting hindered survivors (doable only with his awful perk) is miscoded and you can currently get it with any killer, even ones like Clown and Freddy whose power causes it.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Not to double post, but it turns out that pallets are also bugged out the ass right now.

Pallets.

These silly things, completely unimportant to normal gameplay.

It's... uh... probably best to not play until some hotfixes come.

This may legitimately be the most broken patch in the game's history.

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Lmao no

Let me introduce you to The Blight and The Nemesis. THOSE are contenders for most broken patches in the game's history.

actually it might be the twins release being the buggiest

heenato on
    M A G I K A Z A M