Options

Yeah the [NFL] sucks but I’m still doing FANTASY

• Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    It’s a super villain lair kinda dig it just needs to be underground or in a volcano or something.

Edit watching the new episode of the Bucs off season series and vrabel and Brady traded some jabs

Brady “ Mikes kind of an asshole , I mean he went to Ohio state so there is a rivalry there . Even though he is fat and out of shape

Vrabel ( talking at the join practice) it’s good to see another defense carry Tom to a Super Bowl .

I thought it was pretty funny.

EspantaPajaro on
  • Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Mulletude wrote: »
    Holy shit, that place is horrid

What do you expect from a man with hair like this.

Mark-Davis-hair.jpg

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I didn’t know Frank Gore has a son who is also a running back and is a top 10 player at his position

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    I didn’t know Frank Gore has a son who is also a running back and is a top 10 player at his position

They had rushing touchdowns on the same day last year

• Options
    TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    Mulletude wrote: »
    Holy shit, that place is horrid

What do you expect from a man with hair like this.

Mark-Davis-hair.jpg

Mark's new house is literally ,"The Venture Bros." Type of shit.

Im not even mad!

• Options
    MidniteMidnite Registered User regular

Oh hey, a reason to watch Sportscenter Sunday.

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    And of course it's Mina talking to him about Scorigami that fucking nerd :D

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Is there a team in the league that would sign Cam even to league minimum without proof of vaccination?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Since there is an extra regular season game this season someone will for sure sign him.

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    Is there a team in the league that would sign Cam even to league minimum without proof of vaccination?

Indy
    Houston

Bout all I can come up with

If vaccinated, Washington, Tampa (cause everyone goes to Tampa), Baltimore…

I think SF if they move from Jimmy some point and want a Lance-like mentor

• Options

Indy
    Houston

We got 4 qbs in Tampa( Brady , Gabbert,Trask and Griffin is on the practice squad) and Arians has been very vocal about not putting up with anti vaccine nonsense .( we have 2 total unvaxxed players)

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Are we sure that isn't a level from Goldeneye on N64?

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Yeah also just saw the Colts GM come out with a hard stance on not being vaccinated (“there will be consequences” for not being vaccinated) so they’re out

• Options

Indy
    Houston

We got 4 qbs in Tampa( Brady , Gabbert,Trask and Griffin is on the practice squad) and Arians has been very vocal about not putting up with anti vaccine nonsense .( we have 2 total unvaxxed players)

Slight amendment , Bucs are now 100% vaccinated so that’s cool .

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

Indy
    Houston

Slight amendment , Bucs are now 100% vaccinated so that’s cool .

Clearly, there are no tomato based ingredients in the vaxs if TB12 agreed to one.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Doesn't really surprise me though. Brady is fanatical about winning above all else. The idea of even a special teams player not being able to play for 1+ games would probably drive him nuts.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Ravens lose top two running backs before the season even starts.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    Ahh, I didn’t know there was a PA fantasy league. And I missed it.

I suck. Oh snap a procrastinator league... done.

zepherin on
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/65emFe7iusc

New season of gridiron heights !

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Jon Bois finished his 7 part series on the Falcons tonight.

It's really good, go watch it.

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Let's see...21 hours until the draft? Only three teams signed up?

Looks like the next stop is the PROCRASTINATION STATION.

Did you have plans tomorrow? Yes? No? WHO CARES, it's fantasy FOOZBALL BAYBEEEE

Here are the rules. THERE ARE NO RULES. Just sign up, and do whatever the hell you want with your team. You can super cereal draft. You can forget the team exists. It literally does not matter. The only goal is to have fun playing with a virtual excel spreadsheet.

Or not, I'm not your boss.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1210301/invitation?key=f9a76f2086ac02ed&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=afb82d3428ff8e01

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    oh yeah that thing

i'll sign up, i guess

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I’m in

• Options
    The Saints should get all the corners, so that there’s less people to intercept Jameis

• Options
    Randy ButternubbsRandy Butternubbs Registered User regular
    Does anyone know why Miami hates Tua so much? Are there major health concerns going forward or something? He was a rookie with absolutely no leash coming off an injury and like...seemed to do fine? I know he wasn't airing it out and being a world beater but for a rookie QB I really don't see the problem.

• Options
    The Saints should get all the corners, so that there’s less people to intercept Jameis

They need corners to catch his passes in practice.

• Options
    Does anyone know why Miami hates Tua so much? Are there major health concerns going forward or something? He was a rookie with absolutely no leash coming off an injury and like...seemed to do fine? I know he wasn't airing it out and being a world beater but for a rookie QB I really don't see the problem.

Miami the team doesn’t hate Tua , the fan base and media hates Tua. Either way it’s a short short leash .

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular

I don't think they hate him. He may end up being a very good QB. But the GM's job is to check into all options and as much as we all hate Watson, he's a top 5-6 QB.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    For what it’s worth, Tua was pretty bad last year BUT

1. He was coming off a terrible injury (it was similar to what ended Bo Jackson’s career)
    2. Miami doesn’t exactly have a good offensive cast around QBs (though that was less of an obstacle for Fitz)

That combined with how good Burrow was pre-injury and how good Herbert looks to be have created a lot of doubt….even I have some doubt now and I previously was sure that the All-Pro QB Robot known as Tua was inevitable

Captain Inertia on
  • Options
    Let's see...21 hours until the draft? Only three teams signed up?

Looks like the next stop is the PROCRASTINATION STATION.

Did you have plans tomorrow? Yes? No? WHO CARES, it's fantasy FOOZBALL BAYBEEEE

Here are the rules. THERE ARE NO RULES. Just sign up, and do whatever the hell you want with your team. You can super cereal draft. You can forget the team exists. It literally does not matter. The only goal is to have fun playing with a virtual excel spreadsheet.

Or not, I'm not your boss.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1210301/invitation?key=f9a76f2086ac02ed&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=afb82d3428ff8e01

I’m your boss Join up or I’m putting you on restroom duty.

• Options
    The Bucs episode of America game is starting on nfl network

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Oh hey BTW the Procrastination Station Draft is in 10 minutes from this post WHOOPS lol.

• Options
    Oh hey BTW the Procrastination Station Draft is in 10 minutes from this post WHOOPS lol.

That was the most insane draft.

• Options
    It's that time!

Mandatory enjoying my Raider's Autumn Wind before they lose a bunch of winnable games and finish below .500.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh6E4Cks1W4

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    Ravens lose top two running backs before the season even starts.

Apparently Edwards has now ALSO torn his ACL.

• Options
    Who cursed the Ravens this year?

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Who cursed the Ravens this year?
    I don't know, but I hope they post a how-to online, because it's fucking effective.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Marcus Peters ALSO tore his ACL today

This discussion has been closed.