As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Geth Hates Me, [chat]

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2021
    Megabyte
    Atomika wrote: »
    broar stay the fuck away and wear your mask

The wife is there not me, thankfully shes fully vaxed and masked

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i love fizz

if i could drink only bubbles and no liquid i would

*dies as throat freezes*

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    The only seltzer I enjoy are the ones laced with THC that they sell at my local dispensary.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    GladDOS
    That toaster over/air fryer has a pull out tray on the bottom for easy cleaning.

Oh god, I want it.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I just had a cucumber seltzer with dinner 😇

• Options
    KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    I do not like seltzer because I have never liked carbonated beverages of any sort

fizzy drinks taste bad and hurt your tongue

but sour candies, good to go?

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Seltzer is very good, but I'm not allowed to drink it any more on account of my bad tummy

Bad tummy life = bad

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    *brandishes flintlock pistol*

choose your words about sour candy wisely

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited August 2021
    T-1000
    Phoebe Bridgers sais she knew about Metallica from "video games and stuff"

From which game, Feeb

*Pulls out fake gamer girl detector*

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    metallica did the soundtrack for quake

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    In the days of my youth my friends and I would eat Warheads until our tongues bled, popping several into our mouths in one go.

One day somebody showed up with a (single?) candy called a Crybaby.

Even to my battle hardened tastebuds it was
    s o u r

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i love fizz

if i could drink only bubbles and no liquid i would

*dies as throat freezes*

drinks that fizz are proven superior, it's science

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    Seltzer is very good, but I'm not allowed to drink it any more on account of my bad tummy

Bad tummy life = bad

wait what? that's a dumb thing that is bad

have the doctor brought up on charges

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    P10 wrote: »
    metallica did the soundtrack for quake

that was why all the ammo crates had that acronym for No Infringement/Napster

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    GladDOS
    8kZHuZLl.jpg

I’m at a Goodwill looking for a partition for my new office/former sex dungeon, and I saw this. This is a ceramic pie holder. But it is also 100% a butthole, right?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    GladDOS
    Oh god

To buy the most expensive Whirlpool convection oven that Home Depot sells is $2200 CDN.

To buy the cherry red retro convection oven from Emira Stoveworks is $6200 CDN.

I'd be insane to buy designer appliances.

As much as I want to build out the sort of retro-future Fallout themed kitchen, spending 3x or 4x as much on the appliances is bonkerstown.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    I do not like seltzer because I have never liked carbonated beverages of any sort

fizzy drinks taste bad and hurt your tongue

but sour candies, good to go?

sour candies hurt in a good way and also taste good; fizzy things hurt in a bad way and taste bad

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    GladDOS
    And who can forget that Dreamcast classic, Metallica Psycho Circus.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Welp, here comes the lawyers and I had to have a sit-down with the kids today about what's going on and why mom has been staying over at grandma's house and what everyone's future is gonna look like here in about a year.

We're gonna try and do this in a civilized manner but me and the -family- lawyer also had a sit down and he basically said "Be prepared to wage all out war because this stuff almost always degenerates in some manner." So yeah.

Wheeeeeee

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Megabyte
    Mmmmmm... Butthole pie

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i was a bit iffy on Doom Patrol s2 but Flex Mentallo is back and now everything is great

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    T-1000
    I've heard of eating ass... And this is perfect

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    i was a bit iffy on Doom Patrol s2 but Flex Mentallo is back and now everything is great

Oh dude.

That's a good episode.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    if you could only fuck one of the hobbits which would it be

• Options
    Winky wrote: »

Sam, obviously.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Flex Mentallo?

The Hero of the Beach?

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Winky wrote: »

at this point the first one to swipe right

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    Flex Mentallo?

The Hero of the Beach?

gamble a stamp, and @Jacobkosh might just appear

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    the weather this week is hot but nowhere near like the heatwave a few weeks ago. but despite the much more "normal for mid august" temp it is just getting to me worse today. i feel way overheated

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    kedinik wrote: »
    Flex Mentallo?

The Hero of the Beach?

gamble a stamp, and @Jacobkosh might just appear

203bb4237e9c652a5128fdf76fd9314a53afdcb5r1-1112-1190v2_00.jpg

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    if i could fuck one hobbit it would probably be rosie

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Damn, Flex is even topical too!

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    The Speed Freeks would have been utterly destroyed had Wazdakka not intervened directly, riding up onto a mesa that overlooked the industrial battle site. Revving his engines, he launched his Warbike from the cliff edge and sailed through the Warlord-class Titan's protective Void Shields. Though the gravitic force field ignited both Wazdakka and his Warbike, he blazed like a fiery comet and smashed through the canopy of the Titan's cockpit. Still aflame, Wazdakka slew the great God-Machine's crew in only seconds. From that point forward, the battle was essentially over, as Ork and Man alike simply looked on in mute astonishment.

I fucking love orks.

• Options
    edited August 2021
    let me say, upon reflection, that it's not that i find the prominent male hobbits unfuckable. sam especially- i have a soft spot (hard spot) for kindness. but also i have a little bit of a pregnancy kink and i always imagined hobbit women as being wide and amply hipped. i even googled rosie and it looks like she popped out a bunch of children. i can't say no.

Organichu on
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    let me say, upon reflection, that it's not that i find the prominent male hobbits unfuckable. sam especially- i have a soft spot (hard spot) for kindness. but also i have a little bit of a pregnancy kink and i always imagined hobbit women as being wide and amply hipped. i even googled rosie and it looks like she popped out a bunch of children. i can't say no.

oh to be clear while I agreed to the above comment re: Rosie, it's because it would be funny to cuck Sam, not because of any of this pregnancy stuff, which I am really not signing on to

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Trace wrote: »

Oh dude.

That's a good episode.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING

• Options
    i will sign anything you put in front of me that affirms the individual nature of my kink and disavows any alleged commonality

This discussion has been closed.