As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] F-Zero PX II - Race Finale: The New Champion of F-Zero PX is...

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I'm tempted to vote for 38th now for that post

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    JaysonFour wrote: »
    You realize the mafia is more than likely staying silent and not voting, but instead is just letting us pick away at each other with paranoia while they focus on racing. Look for people up near the top of the rankings, but who still don't vote. That's where I'd start.

People who didn't vote: you and kime. You aren't near the top of the ranking, do we vote you off anyways?

I voted most days at least. I may have missed one.

The traditional rules are don't copy host PMs, because the phrasing could clear you. Copying anyone else's is OK.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited September 2021

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Yeah sorry

Not sorry.

But can you like not only post obnoxiously continuous moving GIFs that make it tough to actually look at the page please

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Here's where the vote is currently:

3 Auralynx – Lonelyahava (11), Gizzy (13), TehSpectre (14), discrider (16)
    3 Discrider – Lonelyahava (15), kime (17), premium (18)
    2 TehSpectre – Mamawolf (9), Serpents (10), discrider (12)
    2 Lonelyahava – TehSpectre (2), Lucedes (4), Alegis (6)
    1 Romantic Undead – Virgil (1), Serpents (3)
    1 Serpents – Romantic Undead (7)
    1 Slym – 3Clipse (8)
    0 38thDoe – Alegis (5)

Not Voted: Locus, JusticeforPluto, Cythraul, Auralynx, Slym, 38thdoe, JaysonFour

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I don't really have a strong opinion here other than ahava for forgetting me and then raining on my parade. but you seem to vouch for her so.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    You're the only one who is kinda confirmed, Gizzy.

Who do I vote for

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    The problem is, I haven't been able to confirm anyone doing anything suspicious :(
    So your guess is as good as mine

• Options
    i mainly just revealed to stop people from voting for ahava, but it backfired in a very bizarre way

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Alright host confirmed I can post PM quotes as long as it's not a screen shot

nm i do need to edit a bit - it can't be a text dump
    Brody
    Should we consider starting a soft network? As masons, and an action seer, I assume it's expected, but also obv we'll need you to stay hidden-ish. Or do we wait and get a handle on someone's actions and then consider it?
    Gizzy
    It'd probably be better to wait and see what kind of action seer results we get and go from there.
    Like feel free to network with folks and stuff - but I wouldn't share info about special powers.

Being a masoned villager is probably one of my more favorite roles to get. It's such a relief to have someone to talk to and bounce thoughts off of without any paranoid doubts. Also if one of us starts getting dog-piled on the vote at any point, then we could possibly reveal and vouch for each other.

Brody
    Check Lonely maybe? Are we hoping to catch someone using a unique action? Like, seeing Disc only attacked, how would I go around turning that into verification? I can just straight up message him and say "How many attacks did you make last night?" and see if he's honest about it? I'm just worried about the maf having basically just stronger attacks or something. I expect they'll have more interesting abilities available, but that could be a real big expectation to base things on.

Gizzy on
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Kinda in the same boat as others. Came here to vote for SLyM, but all these revelations have thrown me off.

Now leaning towards discrider.

• Options
    i'm willing to take my vote off disc.

i'm ok for slym cause shady.

but we've pretty much established i think that i'm pretty clueless.

• Options
    endless serpents for saying maybe village specials should reveal and then making that happen just like they made kime come in that place that one time.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    Changing to discrider to break the tie and also, a lot of the stuff that's being said does not make sense.

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    Changing to discrider[/color] to break the tie and also, a lot of the stuff that's being said does not make sense.

Not trying to defend, but doesn't Disc always post random stuff/vote that doesn't make sense until later in game when we look back and go "oh yeah"

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    !Retract Auralynx

!Vote discrider

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Oh man this day! Sorry catching up REAL quick!

Man do I have any gifs ready??

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    discrider seems to be my only real choice, here.

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    38thDoe

There, that's a vote.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Sure, Discrider seems like a good vote. This feels like the closest to actual hard evidence we've had this game.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    discrider works for me. It's been a long day of drudgery and someone should pay for it!!
    mutley-muttley.gif

Better in spoilers? :D

Let's get to the race!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    What is the hard evidence exactly?

I'm still not clear on why the vote went this way.

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    SLyM

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    SLyM

• Options
    Hunh. Last minute near simultaneous SLyM wagon attempt out of nowhere, with no comments or anything, hunh?

You guys have something you wanna share with the class?

• Options
    That sure is a pair of votes with absolutely no reasoning provided for them.
    Gizzy wrote: »
    What is the hard evidence exactly?

I'm still not clear on why the vote went this way.

My understanding is that ahava told discrider that brody was the action seer then he immediately died? Is that not how things happened?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    uh no

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Brody and I were masons - he had attack buffs i had action seer

day 1 - i scan discrider, his actions were -not- suspicious, brody contacted discrider
    day 2 - i scan ahava, she took zero actions - brody contacted her and put her in the same chat with discrider
    day 3 - brody died

Gizzy on
  • Options
    Oh, I guess I misunderstood when things happened.

I still like discrider more than being voted out myself, if you can believe it, so my vote is gonna stay where it is.

• Options
    Brody gave discrider a secret word in case i needed to reveal to discrider
    Brody died blue and I gave discrider the secret word
    We discusssed whether i should reveal in thread. We agreed it'd be better for me to reveal -before- vote close to take the vote steam off of ahava.
    I think if he were mafia he would have advised me to wait until after close so ahava might eat the vote.

• Options
    Brody gave discrider a secret word in case i needed to reveal to discrider
    Brody died blue and I gave discrider the secret word
    We discusssed whether i should reveal in thread. We agreed it'd be better for me to reveal -before- vote close to take the vote steam off of ahava.
    I think if he were mafia he would have advised me to wait until after close so ahava might eat the vote.

and if ahava is mafia?

• Options
    If she were mafia, then it's even more confusing that she'd accuse discrider and not just go with a soft confirmation, right?

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    Seeing as I finally got my car rebuilt just to die, putting MrB's change log here:

Day 4 races onwards
    - Disadvantage and Advantage no longer grant Median
    - Smuggled Disc 3 white blocks and a green block for bug fixing and because his car not work so well

discrider on
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Voting has closed and it's time for Race 4!

Votes and actions submitted before the hour (xx59 and earlier) will count; those made at or after the hour (xx00 or later) will not.

Results and narration will be up in an hour.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    SLyM wrote: »
    Oh, I guess I misunderstood when things happened.

I still like discrider more than being voted out myself, if you can believe it, so my vote is gonna stay where it is.
    This is my reasoning.

I'd rather not get voted out, so rider was my vote.

Also, he voted me, I think

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    If she were mafia, then it's even more confusing that she'd accuse discrider and not just go with a soft confirmation, right?

Ahava is accusing me because she saw Brody declare in our shared chat day 3, and then die night 3, without having seen our day 2 chats

• Options
    Either way it's confusing.

If she is soft networked with you and just a villager, why would she want to kill another practically confirmed member of her network?

• Options
    Gizzy, this is why I asked you. You're essentially the only kinda confirmed person. You didn't give us a target after disc started blowing up

:(

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Well, stuff certainly happened today. Let's see where we're left.