As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] F-Zero PX II - Race Finale: The New Champion of F-Zero PX is...

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    lonelyahava - main reason discrider got voted out - Currently first place, which makes her a major threat if she if Crimson, however, if she is, she would have to be one of the most ruthless mafia players ever. I’m pretty sure she’s not, but kudos if she is, I wouldn’t even be angry if that were the case.

I'm not sold that she's not mafia on virtue of voting a mafia out especially if the mafia doesn't care about player count. If they have someone in the lead they can toss someone out to pave the way for victory. See the last game where two mafia threw two other mafia out and had the best voting records in the game.
    Endless_Serpents - Sketchy reasoning when they tried to get me voted out. Claims to "trust" someone, but then backpedalled when I called them out on it. Uses vague, weasely language when they make their arguments to make them appear to know more than they actually do, and that raises my eyebrows. High overall ranking which makes them a threat to the village if they are in fact Mafia. Pretty big sus.

This is their second game so some of that might be being new. Although they were victorious mafia in their first game.
    SLyM - Early leader, still in third place overall. I've personally attacked them 6 times and they have yet to crash. If they’re a high-speed racer (which would mean that they would have to have a lower Body and Grip scores), how have I not managed to run them off the road yet? Also, keeps surviving bandwagon attempts and still hasn't died. That said, if I was mafia and was confident that we could overtake SLyM in points in time for the final (for example, if Endless_Serpents is mafia), I might keep them around as a red herring for the village. That said, if JusticeforPluto is Mafia, I feel that that would pretty much clear SLyM. So, for that reason, I’m giving SLyM a Sorta- Sus and a β€œwhy won’t you die?”.

Isn't crashing random? On the justice for pluto clear I'm not sold on that for reasons listed under ahava.
    38thDoe - said some weird stuff to try and confuse ahava when she started explaining what happened to her. Made some false assertions about other players. Still high in the standings so threat to village if Mafia. Pretty sure Ahava is village so that makes 38th pretty Sus to me.

I'm pretty sure you have confused me with someone else because I haven't asserted anything about anyone. As for the ahava bit, do you think I'm some sort of wizard, and cast a confusion spell? Is linking to an old game really that confusing? I don't think I interacted with her explaining what happened to her because I didn't read any explanation. I'll re-read if I have time.
    Alegis/Invictus - I'm always suspicious of folks who sub in only to then go barely active. Alegis's only contribution yesterday was a vote for ahava and a chart of dubious usefulness. That’s the kind of thing I do when I’m mafia; appear like I’m trying to be a helpful villager but really I’m not doing much of anything. Sus.

Alegis' chart is doing some work. Easy mafia ploy would be to slide into the quiet corner and blend in with the rest. I think this makes him less suspicious.
    JusticeforPluto – literal last-minute vote for SLyM at the exact same time as Locus with no explanation whatsoever and way too late to save discrider. Now, Locus ended up being village, so that gives them a bit of cover, but also barely active besides. Super-Ultra Sus.

I forgot they were playing so yeah not great.
    TehSpectre – Despite trying to vote for me just now, strikes me as floundering villager like me at this time. Not really Sus.

I don't know enough to claim a read.
    Lucedes – Almost completely inactive in the thread, but obviously still actively participating as they’re in 8th overall. Throwaway vote for ahava, who’s all but confirmed village. Sus.

Lucedes is typically quiet. Not unusual. Quiet Corner.
    3clips3 – Barely active. Gave a reason, at least (pre-wedding stuff), but still clearly actively playing as they’ve managed to stay in 9th overall. Sorta-Sus

They were more active earlier if I remember correctly.
    Romantic Undead – the most trustworthy player in the game so far, and the key to a village victory. Must defend.

I had you in the quiet corner, but posting your thoughts on everyone is helpful.
    The remaining players are

Cythraul
    Auralynx
    premium
    Virgil_leads_you
    Kime

Some of them may very well be Crimson, some I feel are pretty trustworthy, but I have enough suspects in the top 10 that deserve more attention for now that I think we can ignore them (nothing personal) for the time being.

These people are all too quiet along with several above but can't all be mafia.[/quote]

I'm also still remaining.....unless you have other plans >.> <.< >.> <.<

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I got attacked twice.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Yeah you and jaysonfour I remember talking so not quiet but I did not have time to analyze.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    38thDoe - said some weird stuff to try and confuse ahava when she started explaining what happened to her. Made some false assertions about other players. Still high in the standings so threat to village if Mafia. Pretty sure Ahava is village so that makes 38th pretty Sus to me.

I'm pretty sure you have confused me with someone else because I haven't asserted anything about anyone. As for the ahava bit, do you think I'm some sort of wizard, and cast a confusion spell? Is linking to an old game really that confusing? I don't think I interacted with her explaining what happened to her because I didn't read any explanation. I'll re-read if I have time.
    I have to say I’m feeling jilted comrade ahava. You and Virgil convert me without even buying me a drink and now this game you message everyone except me? The jilts.

The thing is, love, you posted this claim first. Stating that myself and somebody else also in this game converted you. without any further context provided. It wasn't until I questioned this that you pointed out it was about a game 6 years ago.

It may not have been your intention, but that post most definitely had me worrying that you were accusing me of having conversion abilities in this game, which I most definitely do not. Almost as if you were trying to throw confusion into the mix to defend your Crimson friend?

• Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    38th trying to counter argue almost everything I said does nothing to allay my suspicion of them. I’m don’t have time to counter your counters, but I assure I re-read the thread and all the claims I’ve made are backed up.

Also, you pegged me as quiet this game, really? I mean, you’re either continuing to try and confuse the village because you’re Crimson, or you’re really not paying attention.

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    Yeah, like I said I was busy last night. I voted Slym mostly cause I figured even if he wasn't mafia, they were a strong contender the first race.

Doesn’t explain your indentical simulpost with Locus within minutes of closing. Pretty hard to believe that that’s a coincidence.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular

I have to say I’m feeling jilted comrade ahava. You and Virgil convert me without even buying me a drink and now this game you message everyone except me? The jilts.

The thing is, love, you posted this claim first. Stating that myself and somebody else also in this game converted you. without any further context provided. It wasn't until I questioned this that you pointed out it was about a game 6 years ago.

It may not have been your intention, but that post most definitely had me worrying that you were accusing me of having conversion abilities in this game, which I most definitely do not. Almost as if you were trying to throw confusion into the mix to defend your Crimson friend?

ah well... okay I'll apologize for that then. I didn't think about it in that way.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    premium wrote: Β»
    Gonna just break down yesterday a bit because I think there's a lot of useful info in how that vote played out.
    Day 4: Part 1: The early plays
    TehSpectre and Auralynx in a competing vote, ending up tied at 3 with ahava trailing at 2 after losing her early lead to the 2 new frontrunners. Of note here, discrider(who later died red) has the 3rd vote on TehSpectre. Others may analyze this differently but in my view it makes TehSpectre more likely to be village. Especially since, according to Gizzy, discrider had attacked TehSpectre on day 1.
    Day 4 Part 2: Everyone is confused?
    ahava posts about how brody revealed in pm's, discrider knew, and brody died. Then discrider counters, Gizzy chimes in, and everyone seems confused for a while. "Oh well," says most of the village, "discrider is probably a better vote than those other wagons, they were dumb and or boring, and this is dramatic and exciting" and discrider is quickly dogpiled. Notable votes here include premium(hey, thats me!) for putting discrider into a tie and Romantic Undead for breaking the tie in favor of discrider. Another point in TehSpectre's favor here is that they switched off of Auralynx's second place wagon in favor of discrider, essentially clinching the vote. Everyone who voted discrider after this point gets no brownie points. There are some other random votes after this point as well, which seemed pretty sus at the time but might end up being nothing. Kinda giving side eye to players who were around during this whole debacle and left their votes on whatever they had voted on much earlier in the day.

I feel like I should note that I immediately jumped on the discrider vote after ahava's reveal. I was the first to support it!

Despite the fact that Gizzy was arguing against the disc vote, I kind of think the reasoning leaves her as relatively village.

And ahava is hiiigh up on the list of "likely village"

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Yeah, like I said I was busy last night. I voted Slym mostly cause I figured even if he wasn't mafia, they were a strong contender the first race.

Doesn’t explain your indentical simulpost with Locus within minutes of closing. Pretty hard to believe that that’s a coincidence.

I mean that's just luck. I logged in at 10:45 on mobile to see who was getting voted and it was Slym.

Having two mafia members vote one after the other like that is pretty odd as well. But also, Locus was village so you're saying mafia me decided to work with a villager to push out our votes at the same time? If Locus was mafia this theory would be a lot better.

But the way you are trying to control the narrative has been suspicious imo.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular

I mean that's just luck. I logged in at 10:45 on mobile to see who was getting voted and it was Slym.

Having two mafia members vote one after the other like that is pretty odd as well. But also, Locus was village so you're saying mafia me decided to work with a villager to push out our votes at the same time? If Locus was mafia this theory would be a lot better.

I mean multiple people find those two posts sketchy.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options

Careful guys, I'm trying to control the narrative, by like, offering considered opinions and analysis and like, playing the game and stuff. Watch out! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Romantic Undead
    Watching out.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Completing Gizzy's vote breakdown, mostly because I wanted to look at the Locus/JfP votes.
    At time they voted slym, they had 1 vote vs 8 on discrider whereas other options like Aura and TehSpectre had two.

We know Locus turned out green, if JfP was mafias and soft-networking that seems like a bad mafia play.
    Gizzy wrote: Β»
    Here's where the vote is currently:
    8 Discrider – Lonelyahava (15), kime (17), premium (18), Romantic Undead (21), TehSpectre (22), Auralynx (23), SLyM (25), Cythraul (26)
    3 Slym – 3Clipse (8), Locus (27), JusticeForPluto (28)
    2 Auralynx – Lonelyahava (11), Gizzy (13), TehSpectre (14), discrider (16)
    2 TehSpectre – Mamawolf (9), Serpents (10), discrider (12)
    2 Lonelyahava – TehSpectre (2), Lucedes (4), Alegis (6)
    1 Romantic Undead – Virgil (1), Serpents (3)
    1 Endless_Serpents - 38thDoe (19)
    1 38thDoe – Alegis (5), JaysonFour (24)
    0 Serpents – Romantic Undead (7)

At vote 23 the discrider steam had very well left the station with a valid reasoning presented by Ahava and didn't seem like proper stopping it. It's for that reason, as well as Locus showing up green, that I don't really think the SlyM vote was a genuine bandwagon effort especially if not presented with a good motive. JfP mentioned being on mobile and seeing SlYm 'picking up steam' (ie - just Locus' vote?), may just as well be a mafiosi or villager not paying much attention.
    Similar for JaysonFour throwing a vote on 38doe. Not particularly suspicious or non-suspicious.

• Options
    I'm a bit confused that discrider was attacking as mafia, doesn't attacking lower your rank as well?
    Oh, missed that in the explanations. That makes doing no actions not immediately non-suspicious.
    Guess only the targets really tell something then, much like voting.

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    Race 5 Qualifying

Welcome back, F-Zero fans, to the start of the final stretch of the season! In the PX league, we've just wrapped up qualifying on the Spiral Drift circuit at Sand Ocean. A number of the top championship hopefuls ended up near the top of the qualifying standings, including Nuka Cola Girl and Lancaster Honshu, currently 1st and 3rd. Honshu in particular was able to make up for a slow first sector with an amazing run, carrying their speed beyond what was thought possible for the high-speed section. On the other hand, RaphaΓ«l Ambrosius Costeau, currently 2nd in the overall standings, wasn't able to put in a clean lap and will be starting towards the back of the grid. They'll need to put in a great performance in the race to keep themselves in the championship hunt! Taking pole position at the end of this long and winding circuit is Dr. K in the red and blue Big K. Will this translate into enough points in the race finish to be in contention for the overall championship? For other pilots further down the rankings, how much will a victory mean towards their personal racing goals? There's a lot in the championship picture riding on this race, so you don't want to miss it!

Race 5 Qualifying Grid:
    1st - Machine: Big K / Pilot: Dr. K (Virgil_Leads_You)
    2nd - Machine: Double Indemnity / Pilot: Lancaster Honshu (Endless_Serpents)
    3rd - Machine: The Mean Machine / Pilot: Dick Dastardly (Cythraul)
    4th - Machine: Toxic / Pilot: Nuka Cola Girl (lonelyahava)
    5th - Machine: The Red October / Pilot: Marko Ramius (38thDoe)
    6th - Machine: White Breeze / Pilot: Gust Greenver (JaysonFour)
    7th - Machine: Wight Wail / Pilot: Morty Slick (Alegis)
    8th - Machine: Metal Tick 9001 / Pilot: Sparky Dave (3cl1ps3)
    9th - Machine: Blue Streak / Pilot: Toto (kime)
    10th - Machine: The Undying Machine / Pilot: Dr. Charles Acula (Lucedes)
    11th - Machine: Steel Spear / Pilot: Richard 'Hotrod' Hotroddington IV (premium)
    12th - Machine: Like They Used To / Pilot: Skullo-X (Romantic Undead)
    13th - Machine: Now This is Podracing / Pilot: Anakin Skywalker (TehSpectre)
    14th - Machine: Deadman Switch / Pilot: Bomb Zimmerman (Auralynx)
    15th - Machine: Shadow Pouncer / Pilot: Lula Luna (MamaWolf)
    16th - Machine: The Tequila Sunset / Pilot: RaphaΓ«l Ambrosius Costeau (SLyM)
    17th - Machine: The Green Ghost / Pilot: Frederick Clemenceau (JusticeForPluto)

Race 5 will be run in 36 hours time, so make sure you have your tuning (and optionally, a rival) in by then!

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    SPARKY DAVE RETURNS

HE IS SPARKING MORE THAN USUAL DUE TO ALCOHOL RELATED MALFUNCTIONS

• Options
    Hey guys, just checking in. Alegis, I think you made some fair points about JusticeForPluto, plus, he's last on the qualifying which is going to make it hard him to score decently this race, so I'm going to change my vote to 38thDoe

They seem to be doing the same thing discrider did, sowing doubt and confusion, misrepresenting some facts and generally being odd. Plus his score is still pretty decent, meaning that he could win this for Crimson if he is one of them, also, he hasn't crashed yet, which means there really isn't any other way to for the village to get rid of him at this point if he does end up being a threat, so there we go.

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    drunken vote time

38th doe

just saw shang chi & free guy

9/10 shang chi

6/10 free guy

youre welcome

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    endless_serpents comes off pretty sus to me. Daughter's birthday tomorrow so i need a vote out in case I forget later

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    I can get behind a 38thDoe vote.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    drunken vote time

38th doe

just saw shang chi & free guy

9/10 shang chi

6/10 free guy

youre welcome

Free Guy was a good movie, Green and I saw that this weekend.

I give it a 7or8/10, but that's mainly cause I love Ryan Reynolds and Joe Keery!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    caught up on the thread again!

feeling a lot like Romantic Undead is mafia, gut feelings.

not sure if he's high enough up the standings to be worth voting out, though...

• Options
    I was going to vote for 38doe for lack of better options (targeting players in the pack ahead of me), but to get some more options out there putting on SlyM instead. You can see the top of day 1 race results all having turned up dead & green, save for SlyM and ahava. Not sure why the mafia targeted Austin on night 2 - who was sixth in line.

Think it's better if we have chaos in there with one big platoon of racers, but if we're protecting someone in the lead increasing the gaps just a bit is the next best thing.

I won't be selecting a rival this race.

• Options
    If anybody is waiting for a network call or something

Don't.

There's not one coming, at least from me.

So like

Don't rely on others, try talking to yourselves and figuring things out.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Alegis wrote: Β»
    Thoughts while reading through day 4 again:

* discrider voting to tie tehspectre vs auralynx, good points in my book. Sticking your neck out and drawing attention on an unnecessary bandwagon already made me less suspicious
    * side thought: throwing fellow mafia under the bus seems like a very decent ploy, as having one mafia member finish #1 is enough to win
    * ahava no rival actions as according to Gizzy is lean village in my book. Discrider selected tehspectre as rival according to Gizzy - this to me is a greater clear of tehspectre.
    * The whole soft networking story reveal from ahava: doubt it would have gone the same way were both she and discrider mafias. If ahava were mafia it would make a lot of sense to throw mafia under the bus to save their own with high racing points and try to finish #1 - but I'm not sure about the progression of events. It seems like Gizzy/Brody were making the soft network though based on who they scanned (Discrider first, Ahava second) so it is possible both were mafias.
    * Gizzy as mafia target makes a lot of sense, and Locus crashed (rival targets or just unlucky?)

Did anyone get attacked?

I forgot to submit orders.

Locus may've been attacked, or not, but not by me - he was down the one machine already.

I'm really just not attuned to mafia stuff this week, for whatever reason.

38thdoe comes across somewhat suspicious. Should I be concerned that I agree with drunk Spectre?

• Options
    Anyone got a vote count?

• Options
    I don't think vote record exonerates anyone here, we don't have the ability to vote all the mafia off, discrider was piloting the brick and attacking making it seem likely he was setup to wreck villagers chances of winning and not win himself, therefore no loss to have him voted off.

@Alegis did you have an updated delta ranking chart?

I can tell you I'm not likely to win the top slot or close unless the rest of the game is super technical, my machine is not built for speed. Might be able to pick out who will advance more on average than others and be likely to challenge first place by seeing who advanced more on tech vs speed.

Romantic Undead people disagreeing with you doesn't make them mafia. If the village all voted as one it would a pretty boring game after all.

Shaking my head at this bandwagon on me for the crimes of trying to reminisce and arguing with one person who could be mafia.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    I don't think vote record exonerates anyone here, we don't have the ability to vote all the mafia off, discrider was piloting the brick and attacking making it seem likely he was setup to wreck villagers chances of winning and not win himself, therefore no loss to have him voted off.

I can tell you I'm not likely to win the top slot or close unless the rest of the game is super technical, my machine is not built for speed. Might be able to pick out who will advance more on average than others and be likely to challenge first place by seeing who advanced more on tech vs speed.

Romantic Undead people disagreeing with you doesn't make them mafia. If the village all voted as one it would a pretty boring game after all.

Shaking my head at this bandwagon on me for the crimes of trying to reminisce and arguing with one person who could be mafia.

It's not just that you're disagreeing with me, it's that you're trying to discourage the village from organising, and not offering any alternative options besides "don't listen to the vocal villagers". Who benefits from the village being confused an unorganised: The Mafia.

You did it in this very post by repeating the lie that the vote record doesn't matter, which is the same thing Discrider did. If the vote record doesn't matter, then what tools does the village have at its disposal to win? Blind luck? Votre record is basically the ONLY tool the village has. The fact that I and ahava were some of the players that helped turn the tide against discrider means that we should have earned some cred as villagers, as such, if I want to win, it is in my best interest to step up and use some of that trust I have hopefully earned to organize the village against the Crimson Eclipse. This is even more important as we appear to have lost our early network (Gizzy and Brody) because of discrider, so now all we have really is the vote record and our gut feeling.

If anyone still thinks I'm mafia after what I've said and done this game, I don't know what to tell you at this point. I am opting to believe that those of us who voted early for discrider, which included me and Ahava, are worthy of trust. Anyone who disagrees with that is either working against the interests of the village or simply not paying attention to what has being going on this game. If the village wants to win this, they are going to have to decide to start trusting people. If I haven't earned that trust, so be it, but this whole notion that I'm obviously trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the village just doesn't hold water.

• Options
    Do you actually read my posts? Se that part where I'm trying to organize based on what machine comes in what order which is really our only way to win at this point? Vote record does matter, but if I were mafia I would love to throw my own under the bus to prove I'm village and cruise to victory. The last game a week ago the mafia did that and won. It wasn't a timed victory so it took forever but playing the long game worked out for them. In a timed game with no village vig its an even better choice. Maybe I'm wrong but I wouldn't rule it out.

I didn't say that you are trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the village. You are just kind of saying that I'm saying things a lot.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    For what it's worth I actually agree with Romantic Undead. I think both Romantic and Ahava voting disc and pushing for them gives them a lot of village clout.

We should be looking at vote records, because as stated that's all of the resources we have to look at. It may not be 100% reliable, but it's all we got. Assuming there is at least 4 Crimson left we have to band together and vote people off based on what facts we have. Which is vote records and posts. Posts are not as reliable because not everyone is good at voicing opinions and/or staying in character. So, vote records are important.

• Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12d3bJiTlvXD-kYPwFz3SYotxYBuneZ-4iiF-2u3nwiM/edit#gid=0
    It doesn't take the qualifying into account (not sure if that's interesting, qualifying->race), just the final tally.

• Options
    Cythraul

This is not a network call.

But that any of you will listen.

I'm choosing to trust myself and what memory I have from the past and Cyth is playing just barely enough to be under radar, which is their usual Mafia tactics

• Options
    Do you actually read my posts? Se that part where I'm trying to organize based on what machine comes in what order which is really our only way to win at this point? Vote record does matter, but if I were mafia I would love to throw my own under the bus to prove I'm village and cruise to victory. The last game a week ago the mafia did that and won. It wasn't a timed victory so it took forever but playing the long game worked out for them. In a timed game with no village vig its an even better choice. Maybe I'm wrong but I wouldn't rule it out.

I didn't say that you are trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the village. You are just kind of saying that I'm saying things a lot.

Yes, I have, which is why I suspect you.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Most of the people I'm particularly suspicious of are pretty low on the rankings and therefore not much of a threat, with the single exception of Endless_serpents who I've been wary of for nearly the entire game.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Anyone remember the K, in Dr. K?
    1st - Machine: Big K / Pilot: Dr. K (Virgil_Leads_You)

It means Vote + 1.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    I mean sure

But we picked our rigs and names before rules roles were handed out.

So

That would indicate that you were given an ability after you picked your name and build.

Which would, in fact, be rubbish.

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    It feels like votes are all over the place tonight.

Let's nail it down to 1 or 2?

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    I've said my piece. I'm off to play Pathfinder. See you (or not) in the morning.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    I mean sure

But we picked our rigs and names before rules roles were handed out.

So

That would indicate that you were given an ability after you picked your name and build.

Which would, in fact, be rubbish.

Oh really?
    Preseason: Introducing This Year's Competition!

u03opj9lplgy.png
    You've waited long enough, and the time is finally here to officially kick off the preseason leading up to the second season of the F-Zero PX championship! This tournament is looking to be just as competitive as the first one, if not more so. With the new changes in regulations, there'll be more exciting on-track action and demonstrations of pilot skills on display. We've got an exciting six-race calendar ahead of ourselves, and in such a short time, we'll have a new winner, ready to take on the top-level talents in the premier F-Zero circuit. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's start by meeting the pilots who will be competing in this year's tournament, and get to know a bit more about their machines...

Pilot and Machine customization is due by Monday, August 30, 2100 PDT / 2400 EDT / Tuesday, August 31, 0400 UTC / 1400 AEST.

Make sure you reply to your role PM with your pilot name, machine name, pilot ability, and machine stats (if you haven't provided them already). If you do not provide a pilot and machine build, one will be generated for you by the host.

I picked my name and machine and ability etc after I got my villager role pm.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Hey look, it's 38th trying to discredit an all-but confirmed villager again for a minor thing. Gotta keep the village confused about who to trust, right?