As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Exquisite Island

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I, personally happen to prefer big butts, Veldrin.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    YOU UNDER SIZED BUTT.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
  • Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Twist: when visiting sector S and its big butt, if you like the big butt you will find yourself unable to lie about anything.

Captain InertiaSorceCalicasarukun
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited August 2021
    Blake T wrote: »
    I, personally happen to prefer big butts, Veldrin.

That’s a lie

Edit: the superior version of this joke is one post up

Captain Inertia on
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Twist: when visiting sector S and its big butt, if you like the big butt you will find yourself unable to lie about anything.

still one of the best tweets of all time

VeldrinLost SalientCaptain InertiaTynnanSporkAndrewMunkus BeaversponoMojo_Jojo3cl1ps3facetiousasofyeunKetarQuantum TigerKristmas KthulhusarukunRaijin QuickfootStraightziDuke 2.0MaddocSirToastyLucedesIncenjucarBucketmanLokarnTofystedeth
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    A and M are the twin cities of Ankh and Morpork with I representing the river Ankh.

TynnanRingo
    Morpork plz

• DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    O is a big hole in the ground. The cloaca of the island.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    O is a big hole in the ground. The cloaca of the island.

The Cleveland of the island, if you will.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    DisruptedCapitalistRingo
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Phew, that’ll do for now.

0rhin4bc403n.png

ph blakeXaquinElderlycrawfishPinfeldorfMojo_JojoDelzhandSporkAndrew3cl1ps3RingoTheStigThe Cow KingmiscellaneousinsanitysarukunSkeithDisruptedCapitalistMayabirdLucedesBucketmanVicTofystedeth
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I thought we would see the iconic paired buttes of buttland in S

Platy wrote: »
    I thought we would see the iconic paired buttes of buttland in S

All in good time, all in good time.

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    If L has not been taken, then I'd like for a nice and pleasant public library branch.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

DisruptedCapitalistPolaritiefacetiousRingomrpakuCaptain InertiaTynnansarukunSkeithXaquinBucketmanTofystedeth
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    B is home to a giant beehive, home to armies of bees out to contain the giant wasp pillar.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I can't believe the P penis has been censored. Fuckin' government overreach, I tells ya!

Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    I can't believe the P penis has been censored. Fuckin' government overreach, I tells ya!

Sorry there must have been a P vote before yours. I’ll add a penis to it now.

d7q8jdmishdy.png

RingoPinfeldorfCaptain InertiaDisruptedCapitalistLucedesBucketmanTofystedethLost Salient
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Excellent. The island and all of its bedicked denizens thank you.

• ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    'M' stands for Montresor!

I demand a fancy castle in the spot of M!

Children's rights are human rights.
  • asofyeunasofyeun Registered User regular
    edited August 2021
    L should have a nice beachside house that is occasionally rented out to people

there have been no incidents where a step-father murdered his family and then walked out into the sea

neither has a group of college coeds rented it, who were then were hunted down by a masked killer

it also has not been haunted by a ghost that drowned its victims in their nightmares

there have been no mysterious disappearances of entire families while an unearthly light glowed from within those walls

Rent now!

edit: oops I'm late and also I fail at reading, I guess

asofyeun on
    Ringo
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    N is a deep canyon its air filthy with giant condors that live within it.
    At its bottom is a tower
    In that tower is every book.

EVERY BOOK

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    S has a giant canyon with a shanty town of auto mechanics nearby. Their leader is the Kickass Hadderat, the one who jumped said canyon in their youth on a truly pimp motorcycle and united the mechanic tribes.

CalicaRingo
    I’m having my secretary, Cyborg Clone Ghengis Khan, write all this down, and I’ll get back to you with the finished map tomorrow.

Pinfeldorf wrote: »

More like government overreach around

Ringo
    edited August 2021
    asofyeun wrote: »
    L should have a nice beachside house that is occasionally rented out to people

there have been no incidents where a step-father murdered his family and then walked out into the sea

neither has a group of college coeds rented it, who were then were hunted down by a masked killer

it also has not been haunted by a ghost that drowned its victims in their nightmares

there have been no mysterious disappearances of entire families while an unearthly light glowed from within those walls

Rent now!
    If L has not been taken, then I'd like for a nice and pleasant public library branch.

This is why I don’t go to the library*

*it’s not because I’m allergic to pants that’s a hurtful restraining orderrumor

Captain Inertia on
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited August 2021
    B is just a writhing mass of badgers.

No one is sure how deep the badger pile is, and none who have gone to measure have lived to report back on their findings.

sarukun on
    SporkAndrew
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    B is just a writhing mass of badgers.

No one is sure how deep the badger pile is, and none who have gone to measure have lived to report back on their findings.

Honey badgers? Living beneath the giant beehive, of course.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    It is difficult to visually identify writhing badgers by the millions at range.

3cl1ps3Endless_Serpents
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    It is difficult to visually identify writhing badgers by the millions at range.

That sounds like Serpents' problem

Endless_Serpents
  • ChallChall Registered User regular
    I haven't kept track of what all has been taken so far, but I feel like we need an ice level. I is a land of snow and snow people and ravenous ice monsters and sliding block puzzles probably

Endless_Serpents
    Oh fuck I forgot.

sponoPerrsun3cl1ps3TynnanRingoLucedessarukunBucketman
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    With chall’s suggestion that takes up all the lands… so unless somebody on that island identifies an oil rig off one of the coasts that is shooting rainbows into the air… that would complete the map.

• PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    I think I is still available. So, I is the school of your dreams. Literally. Upon entering, I becomes the weird, fuzzy version of your high school you get whenever you dream. Upon entering the dreamlike school, you find yourself in your underwear, searching for a restroom but the hallways are never really where they should be - and Space O is so far away.
    Chall wrote: »
    I haven't kept track of what all has been taken so far, but I feel like we need an ice level. I is a land of snow and snow people and ravenous ice monsters and sliding block puzzles probably

Except there’s a conflict on i-land

Here it is, the 100% equally cared for and time spent on per sector island. You’re welcome.

edited August 2021
    1k2gcy7idtc8.png

Endless_Serpents on
    Perrsunph blakespono3cl1ps3Munkus BeaverPolaritieKristmas KthulhuElderlycrawfishDisruptedCapitalistChallOdinMayabirdCarpyDarkPrimusfacetiousCalicaThe Cow KingTheStigHefflingLucedessarukunIncenjucarSporkAndrewXaquinBucketmanTofystedethMojo_Jojo
    The dream school is in the I spot, but you have to sleep there to enter so, you know.

Kristmas KthulhuChallCalicaPerrsunBucketmanTofystedeth
  • EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    I was hoping to contribute, but I have limited fun Internet time at work, and by the time I could, every spot was filled or had multiple suggestions already.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Which aisle in Ikea do you want

• EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    SirToasty wrote: »
    Which aisle in Ikea do you want

Next to the meatballs, obviously. Though logically, they would be in an open-air courtyard, because...

Nestled in the overgrowth within a deep canopy rests a ship of unknown origin and nature, though it's clear that not only is it completely incapable of travel in its state, it's nowhere near any place it could travel. Those entering it, however, will find it in good condition and fully crewed. Those who return, and they are few, claim that this ship is able to travel. Just not in physical dimensions human can perceive.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.