As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[mvc]garbage [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    y1lmgxka7sl71.jpg

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    From Aragon to Zragon

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Medicare Part A and B went into full operation in a little less than a year back in the 60s

Health plans and infrastructure are not the same thing. I would expect this project to take 6-10 years to be fully open. Its two new tunnels under a major river, lots of new tunnels and stations in the district and outside it, and huge shifts to current tracks.

But it probably shouldn't take 20+ years to build plus 3+ years to approve.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    The Sif fight made me feel bad. So did the Priscilla one. And Ceaseless Discharge. And Quelaag.

Never read the lore of Dark Souls.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgGjkxi_kGQ&t=2s

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    kedinik wrote: »
    "Bhad Bhabie"

I've got to know - is it literally Bad Baby or are you intended to throw a middle-eastern spin on it

it's just Bad Baby

*rubs temples*

fuck

Megan Thee Stallion is just Megan The Stallion

I refuse this info.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Me: gonna try out an enby name.
    My friends: overwhelming support.

So yeah, you can call me Pixel or Pix for short if you want, I’m testing it out.

I love it, Pix

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    "prayer warriors" is so lame

give me my fedaykin death commandoes

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Set up Memorial Gofundme got me.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Jihad to reclaim the Holy City of Getwellrusalem

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    the prayer warrior thing is v funny

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 0.8

@Mazzyx will create the new thread
    @Mazzyx is backup

This discussion has been closed.