Options

[Last Epoch] Harbingers of Ruin cycle starts 7/9

• Options
    FiatilFiatil Registered User regular
    I did steal one of the maxroll loot filters, which has been nice.

They seem fairly easy to use as a "base", despite being tailored for certain builds. It gives a solid template for what's more valuable, and it's pretty easy to tweak the mods that you want based on your class from there. The system is fairly intuitive, but my brain was getting stuck at starting and there's definitely some stuff I would have done poorly without being able to stare at an existing one.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    I made it to the end of the campaign (so far), wooh. They did a pretty solid job with the boss fights -- they definitely feel a lot more involved and active overall than D3 or PoE. Some of them may be a bit too HP spongey, but eh who knows how bad my build is at the end of the day.

I started my first monolith, got some loot, aaand had to go to bed before completing it.

It sounds like the general complaint with monoliths is that the mob density is kind of low? I guess I've heard that, and that there's no real incentive to do much beyond rushing the goal of the monolith. We'll see how that plays out in my case -- there have definitely been efficient PoE map strategies that I hate and avoid because they're boring, so maybe I can do the same here. I do want that mob density though...

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    a lot of the issues with monoliths are solved just because they're so short; if they were bigger/longer 'rushing' to the end would feel worse, but you get right into the next one quickly anyway.

I'm pretty sure the density issues are just because they recycle some campaign maps where there aren't very many mobs, and as a result the monolith doesn't spawn them there either. Evidently some previous tech issue also led to the devs spawning fewer mobs than they wanted, and they plan to change that before 'release.'

I haven't had too much issue though, most maps have plenty of mobs

hold your head high soldier, it ain't over yet
    that's why we call it the struggle, you're supposed to sweat
  • Options
    a lot of the issues with monoliths are solved just because they're so short; if they were bigger/longer 'rushing' to the end would feel worse, but you get right into the next one quickly anyway.

I'm pretty sure the density issues are just because they recycle some campaign maps where there aren't very many mobs, and as a result the monolith doesn't spawn them there either. Evidently some previous tech issue also led to the devs spawning fewer mobs than they wanted, and they plan to change that before 'release.'

I haven't had too much issue though, most maps have plenty of mobs

Yeah I wrote that before I had done any, based on some friends who had played the game and other random stuff I'd heard.

I'm kind of in love so far. I want to roll 15 alts because there are so many cool looking skills out there, but am also having a blast running Monoliths on my cold summoner Necro. I'm definitely captivated, and this is the best a "new" ARPG has felt to me in a really long time. I found some sword with a drop-only mod that gives my skelly mages like +250% spell damage, and it's awesome. Actually being able to find good loot on the ground and craft it to be even better is amazing. I feel like my character has so much potential to grow outside of the skill tree in actually attainable ways that aren't pure gambling like in PoE. It's amazing how much of this game is a direct response to some of the bigger issues with Path of Exile, and I'm a really big fan.

Monoliths specifically have been super cool. You're exactly right -- the length of them is the key. I took a step back from the stuff I had heard, and they're awesome so far. I don't have any complaints about the mob density, and some of the objectives are super fun. Whether I have incentive to more or less full clear them or not doesn't really matter -- you get waves of stuff thrown at you, tons of chaos, tons of explosions, and then you just hop into the next one super quickly if you want.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    I will say I think it would be kinda nice if the transition between echo maps was a little smoother; it feels weird to have to go back to the little hub in between each five minute sequence, rather than just going through a door to the next area (a la d3 rifts)

But that’s a minor gripe really

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    I came back to this after deciding to take a break from PoE, and wasn’t really feeling the mage either. So now I have a lvl 10ish Sentinel with intent to go Forge Guard.

With a couple points in the bonus to Rive that can summon forged weapons, I’m already feeling good about this decision. Manifest Armor is a really cool concept too that I’m excited to try.

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    I've been playing this all weekend, and it's been a blast. I had to finally make some altzz, and for whatever reason my two favorite fantasy archetypes are necromancer and druid (covering all of my bases). It wasn't a fully conscious process, but as such yes I did wind up with my first alt being a druid.

First off, this game has probably the best Druid Tree Man form that I've seen:

496F5B6C10027C25CD93CEF63845327210B41D28

I had no idea how majestic it was until after I had committed to the build pretty hard, so I'm thrilled with the result. I did allow myself to look up some build guides after getting the first character through a decent amount of monoliths, and went with the currently quite busted totem pop druid build. I spam lots of totems, they explode every time they die or get resummoned, and it's great. I get 100% uptime in sylvan form, and I get to be the majestic treeman of my dreams. There are probably 5 more primalist builds I want to try right now, but I'll probably try another class for my third character when I get there just for a bit more variety.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    sgt robsgt rob Pure Rock Fury Registered User regular
    Yeah the totem spriggan build is OP as hell, at least for leveling and getting to monoliths. I switched to cold dot bear druid once I was there and haven't looked back, its ridiculously fun. I really can't wait to see how the two different loot systems work out when that releases, and for them to iterate upon the end game systems.

Alien imposter. Pretender. I'll keep you safe now. Close to my heart.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    sgt rob wrote: »
    Yeah the totem spriggan build is OP as hell, at least for leveling and getting to monoliths. I switched to cold dot bear druid once I was there and haven't looked back, its ridiculously fun. I really can't wait to see how the two different loot systems work out when that releases, and for them to iterate upon the end game systems.

That was the other build I was debating on actually! It looks like a lot of fun, and I will probably wind up rolling one at some point too. The explosion version of spriggan totems is extra silly -- most of your DPS is from the "pop" with only a little bit from the thorns themselves. It starts working great once you have the skills to run permanent Spriggan, infinite mana/rage, with three totems summoned at once for triple the explosions.

Which means I'm going to just do all cold builds apparently. I went cold summoner necro when I saw that was mostly doable for my first build, now cold conversion exploding totems, aaand sure why not cold dot bear.

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    hushhush Registered User regular
    cold dot druid is very good and not a ton of work to get up and running successfully - it can sometimes feel like zdps on bosses, but the clear is crazy and you are a tanky boy

This is the future. This is what we built. This is what we wanted. It must have been. Because we all had the fucking choice, didn't we? It is only our money that allows commercial culture to flower. If we didn't want to live like this, we could have changed it at any time, by not fucking paying for it.

So let's celebrate by all going out and buying the same burger. -transmet
  • Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    I've also run a Spriggan build and I'm really enjoying it! There are tons of nuances in how to build it, but currently I've settled on a kind of hybrid build focusing on totem thorn dps but with respectable player damage as well.

Skills with key talents:
    Spriggan Form (lvl 24) - Thorn healing totems, shift into bear, vale spirits that can trigger entangling roots, double spriggan summon, chance for totems to echo spirit thorns
    Spriggan Summon - Crit and spell damage aura, cast entangling roots
    Engangling Roots - Cast in circle, buff cast speed, buff spell damage of summons
    Thorn Totems - Shred armor, totem capacity, crit
    Bear Form - Shift into spriggan, cast entangling roots on maul, buff summon damage on maul

I had to sacrifice a lot of points in vines for this latest build, without the perk that makes their attack a ranged spell I think they do very little for my damage (though it's kinda hard to tell). That said, I'm not sure how much they did before and I rarely feel like I have time to summon them. I hadn't thought about trying Rotten Core for thorn totems, really excited to try that one out tonight!

Bear form might seem like an odd choice but I actually like it quite a lot. Rampage is a pretty good movement skill and the damage increase of maul + entangling roots is very real. The "combo" is to spam out all nine totems, shift and then go through all three bear skills in quick succession. Rampage lets me escape or close as needed and it's incredibly rare for anything except main bosses to survive until I shift back to spriggan.

Other skills I've tried in the fifth slot:

Ice Thorns: I used this while levelling but it seemed to provide very little dps/utility once I could stay permanently in Spriggan Form. I specced mostly in proc on player hit, but there's no reason for me to get hit enough for this to matter.

Swarmblade Form: I thought it might be cute to summon extra hive "totems" and summon locusts manually, but the talent for the latter appears to be bugged (pun not intended). I'm pretty sure my dps dropped considerably every time I shifted into this form and it provided very little utility.

Maelstorm: Since I don't want to be too close to the enemies this seemed to provide very little damage. Getting haste and frenzy at 6 stacks has some value, but I found it hard to spend enough time casting spirit thorns to keep this going. There's probably a specc that leans more toward player damage that wants this though.

I'm interested to hear about other options!

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    I hit the end of the campaign last night after a few restarts to find a class/subclass I liked. While I could grind monoliths, I really don't feel any real desire to. I've enjoyed what I've done with them but not enough to do it over other things.

For reference, my character foci were:
    1) Acolyte -> Lich, then discovered I hate its playstyle and how much power is going to be dependent on a transformation with a cooldown.
    2) Sentinel -> Paladin, then died so many times to a boss fight in the ice region that I had to reconsider. I honestly wasn't that big a fan of spamming spinning hammers by that point too.
    3) Acolyte -> Necromancer, but having so many skill slots devoted to different minions and all my personal contributions generally being slow moving spells didn't feel great. I picked up this game after playing the D4 open beta and I think one of the smartest moves they did with their necro was having skeleton mages and warriors on the same skill which is a big deal with only so many skills to slot. Still a lot more enjoyable than Lich was, which makes me think I'll gel with Warlock down the line.
    4) Mage -> Spellblade. This felt better for many reasons though I don't like the attack animations. Still, having a movement skill, a good protective skill, and good area clear just fit well though anything that would quickly move to the other side of me was an issue. I didn't have real issues surviving outside of monolith bosses and the last fight in the campaign. Not quite as fast killing bosses as the paladin was, but felt much more durable. This is despite using a level 5 unique armor almost the entire playthrough because nothing else came close to the dps boost it provided.

I ended up enjoying the campaign more than I thought it would. The parts in the Imperial era felt a bit repetitive given you just fight through so many skeletons but the Divine era bits were great and made me wonder just how things and characters change so much between the eras.

That said, I think I'm largely done with the game until they add more campaign or subclasses. There are still enough rough spots that I don't feel compelled to keep going right now when I've got such a gaming backlog.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    if you just wanna shoot guys with lightning or ice, sorc slaps pretty hard

the endgame does get very repetitive though, that's definitely a hurdle they're gonna have to overcome at some point

• Options
    edited April 2023
    I finally decided to try the Temporal Sanctum last night and, damn. That's pretty easily the coolest ARPG dungeon I've ever seen. The seamless time/environment switching feels amazing, and instantly popping between fighting a pack of monsters in each age feels even better. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the mechanic because I saw a post where someone described it beforehand, but damn yeah that's super cool.

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Looks like there was a patch yesterday that actually has some fairly substantial changes for several builds. I guess there were a lot of conditional damage buffs that weren't working at all, which would affect you a lot if you use them!

Also changes to basically every minion I was using on my necromancer, wooh. The base (necrotic) version of skelly mages were buffed, skeleton archers projectiles changed with speed buffed, and mechanical changes to the cryo and pyromancers.

Maybe most importantly on my end, they claim to have greatly improved the optimization of skelly mage, skelly archer, and thorn totem projectiles. I was definitely starting to get confusing slowdown on my necro build with all of those projectiles, so hooray.

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I'm still having entirely too much fun with this game. I love the music, and man the graphics kind of get undersold when people talk about the game too. The character models are kind of basic, which I think is a big part of it, but the environments and lighting look gorgeous a lot of the time. It just combines to feel really good and I can't stop playing the damn thing.

I'm trying to be sort of responsible and not roll every single alt I want at the same time, but I have added another character to my end game stable. I decided to make my own ignite proliferation (okay technically spreading flame, but man it proliferates well) sorcerer build, and it's awesome how well it's been coming together. I had a couple of low level fire uniques to make leveling nice and smooth from my previous characters, and it's been great setting the entire screen on fire and walking away. I've been riding fireball the entire time as it seems like the best fit for stacking lots of ignites, and finally have enough passives to pull off the ignite/spreading flames nodes alongside the top left sector "shoot bursts of projectiles in a line" stuff. I maaay switch to the flamethrower nodes later, but they're a bit too mana hungry at the moment.

It's such a damn revelation to be able to build it on my own and have the mechanics just make sense and click into place from the in game descriptions and some basic familiarity with the game, coming from PoE. I can build effective defenses without needing a PhD in ARPG studies! I was fairly flimsy once I hit monoliths around level 50, but it didn't take too long to get enough drops to craft into a decent amount of life and defenses. It seems like sorcerers really like their ward from all of the passives and skill mechanics, so I'm tossing as much of that in there too.

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Yeah there’s a lot to iterate on still, but the bones of the skill system are very good. It’d be nice if there were more interaction between more skills; some classes have a lot (void knight), while others feel kinda threadbare in comparison.

I know D4 will likely take a huge bite out of the playerbase but hopefully that’s fairly temporary

• Options
    edited May 2023
    Yeah there’s a lot to iterate on still, but the bones of the skill system are very good. It’d be nice if there were more interaction between more skills; some classes have a lot (void knight), while others feel kinda threadbare in comparison.

I know D4 will likely take a huge bite out of the playerbase but hopefully that’s fairly temporary

Yeah you have to imagine they're anticipating that and plan on riding out the storm.

Even if D4 is the mega hotness, it's going to be seasonal sooo hopefully this one doesn't get lost in the shuffle forever.

And yeah you're not wrong about skill interactions. It seems like sorcerer is chock full of them luckily -- basically every skill plays off of another and most of them affect multiple with the ignite build. Craterborn from meteor gives me a ton of fire penetration and cast speed for my fireball, which is great for stacking more ignites. Channel gives me a boost of ward and mana, and applies haste, which teleport refreshes with a skill in that tree. Teleport also gives bonus elemental damage and ward retention when used, which helps protect the burst of ward I get from Flame Ward. Flame Ward, which also gives bonus fire damage, damage reduction, and tosses in a fire aura that scales off of the same stats my ignite do....it's a nice synergy!

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    In an ideal world we'll have the Trinity of ARPGs each with a league/season/cycle launching about 1 month apart from each other.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Welllll I still can't stop playing this stupid game.

I did the D4 beta prior to the most recent weekend, and had fun! But I can't say I had any urge to play the most recent one with how much I've been enjoying this instead.

The builds are just so good! It's exactly what I wanted; the crazy build variety of PoE when I started playing was a big part of why I fell in love with it, aand the gradual nerfing of the 50+ builds I enjoyed without anything that calls to me replacing them is the main reason I fell out of love.

Well, Last Epoch feels like the best days of PoE in that regard. More builds "on the horizon" that I want to play than I can keep track of, and then I wind up getting uniques that make me want to try even more builds I hadn't thought of before. I was Monolithing on my flame DoT sorcerer, who is great! But then I get a unique that buffs my cold summon necromancer significantly while changing up the playstyle, followed by another one shortly after, aaand a unique to pretty dramatically buff my ice totem pop Druid right after that.

Theen I got some very snazzy frostbite gloves that open up a ton of frostbite sorcerer possibilities:

vf9ue0dcza8a.png

alongside some boots to make my freezing increase cold penetration, and damn it I really love DoTs, freezing stuff, and increasingly the way ward works in this. So of course I have to spin up a cold DoT sorcerer to take advantage of all of that too, and I wound up with a unique that significantly buffs volcanic orb as well.

Volcanic orb is kind of finnickey out of the box, but slap on the passive to convert it to cold damage, a unique to make it faster with various damage buffs, and a bunch of stuff to freeze and frostbite, and it becomes almost 100% Diablo 2 Frozen Orb, which is even more my jam.

Well why stop there at being essentially personal fanservice for me, Last Epoch? I had to try out Ice Barrage too, as it looks like it stacks frostbite really well, and it does! But not only that, it functions pretty darn similarly to Winter Orb in PoE, one of my favorite builds before it was completely nerfed into the ground for the crime of being fun. So now I get Frozen Orb and Winter Orb, and they mesh fantastically! Toss up ice barrage, it shoots a bunch of homing ice missiles for 5 seconds without my input, freezing and frostbiting everything, while I do even more with frozen volcanic orb, tossing in glacier for good measure because it's cool and buffs my cold DoTs and freeze chance.

And I haven't even glanced at melee classes/builds yet! It feels good.

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    m!ttensm!ttens he/himRegistered User regular
    Fiatil wrote: »
    Welllll I still can't stop playing this stupid game.

I did the D4 beta prior to the most recent weekend, and had fun! But I can't say I had any urge to play the most recent one with how much I've been enjoying this instead.

The builds are just so good! It's exactly what I wanted; the crazy build variety of PoE when I started playing was a big part of why I fell in love with it, aand the gradual nerfing of the 50+ builds I enjoyed without anything that calls to me replacing them is the main reason I fell out of love.

Well, Last Epoch feels like the best days of PoE in that regard. More builds "on the horizon" that I want to play than I can keep track of, and then I wind up getting uniques that make me want to try even more builds I hadn't thought of before. I was Monolithing on my flame DoT sorcerer, who is great! But then I get a unique that buffs my cold summon necromancer significantly while changing up the playstyle, followed by another one shortly after, aaand a unique to pretty dramatically buff my ice totem pop Druid right after that.

Theen I got some very snazzy frostbite gloves that open up a ton of frostbite sorcerer possibilities:

vf9ue0dcza8a.png

alongside some boots to make my freezing increase cold penetration, and damn it I really love DoTs, freezing stuff, and increasingly the way ward works in this. So of course I have to spin up a cold DoT sorcerer to take advantage of all of that too, and I wound up with a unique that significantly buffs volcanic orb as well.

Volcanic orb is kind of finnickey out of the box, but slap on the passive to convert it to cold damage, a unique to make it faster with various damage buffs, and a bunch of stuff to freeze and frostbite, and it becomes almost 100% Diablo 2 Frozen Orb, which is even more my jam.

Well why stop there at being essentially personal fanservice for me, Last Epoch? I had to try out Ice Barrage too, as it looks like it stacks frostbite really well, and it does! But not only that, it functions pretty darn similarly to Winter Orb in PoE, one of my favorite builds before it was completely nerfed into the ground for the crime of being fun. So now I get Frozen Orb and Winter Orb, and they mesh fantastically! Toss up ice barrage, it shoots a bunch of homing ice missiles for 5 seconds without my input, freezing and frostbiting everything, while I do even more with frozen volcanic orb, tossing in glacier for good measure because it's cool and buffs my cold DoTs and freeze chance.

And I haven't even glanced at melee classes/builds yet! It feels good.

Cold Spellblade has some really great skills and synergies if you want to keep around a bunch of your leveling mage gear and try out melee.

• Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/cosmetic-shop-beta-coming-in-rising-flames/58838

Info about the cosmetic shop thats going live with the new patch

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    rockin them poe mtx prices - dont love to see that

This is the future. This is what we built. This is what we wanted. It must have been. Because we all had the fucking choice, didn't we? It is only our money that allows commercial culture to flower. If we didn't want to live like this, we could have changed it at any time, by not fucking paying for it.

• Options
    edited May 2023
    Heh yeah, pricing is wack, going to just ignore it. I've been having a blast without it implemented, and the armor looks better by default than PoE. It's a silly decision, but won't affect my enjoyment of the game at all.

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 2023
    Yeah I was going to say at least they dont make their game look like shit on purpose. I am also not seeing multiple color palette swaps etc either.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
  • Options
    In a way the game’s biggest strength is also its biggest problem; there’s lots of interesting builds and I wanna try’em… but they make the frictional cost of swapping between them onerous enough that I also don’t wanna bother

(To say nothing of the setup time involved in leveling other characters)

• Options
    Heh yeah I get that not everyone's into it, but I love the leveling experience.

It gets kind of boring to me to just have your full build online from the very get go, and makes me burn out more quickly.

Not to say I love waiting until like level 60 to use a particular skill or something like that, but the way the the skill trees work in this makes it a lot of fun to see how your skills evolve over time. Watching my little fireball go from a solo slow no-pierce fireball gradually into a chaingun of piercing fireballs that light the entire screen on fire and spread that fire to adjacent enemies is really fun!

It feels like they've hit a good balance of not making you wait too long to hit the good stuff, and I love it. Respeccing your main damage skill early on can be painful, but it's doable once you have a few slots and I've done it several times leveling up. Then once you get to level 60-70, respeccing skills is super quick overall with how much XP you're getting at higher levels.

I just never really got into the D3 "every Wizard at max level is every Wizard build" thing, and really like having my fireball ignite sorc being a completely different thing and character than my icy orb/ice barrage sorc. It would have been a lot faster to respec, but I wind up enjoying the character and identifying with it more by making an alt. It's felt like the friction of changing has made me figure out the different quirks of each skill more too, and with how much they can vary based on the skill trees I think that's awesome.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Having waypoints/quest objectives makes it a lot easier process too.

• Options
    edited May 2023
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Having waypoints/quest objectives makes it a lot easier process too.

Yeah -- I often forget that part, but the way they signpost all of the objectives in the campaign helps a lot. There's much less wasted time and back tracking. It really doesn't feel that much different from running monoliths. You go out, you head towards the arrow while killing tons of stuff, and make a detour for the sidequest arrow that gives you passive points/idol slots along the way (while killing lots of stuff).

It's probably the smoothest ARPG campaign I've played, in big part because of that. There's also no "Maggot Lair" or anything similar where I'm like "oh god I have to do this part now", while also not being the "doing the same context-less thing over and over and over again" that is leveling in D3 with rifts or bounties. You can also skip the last 1/3 or so, since you can cap out your bonus passives and idol slots around level 48 and hop right into monoliths.

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Looks like they put out a response to the shop already.
    https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/response-to-mtx-store/58890

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    Saldonas wrote: »
    Looks like they put out a response to the shop already.
    https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/response-to-mtx-store/58890

Niceee. Yeah the developers have seemed really cool overall -- that's a solid response, and seems fair for a $35 game that I want to keep being developed.

I always view cosmetic MTX as basically just a donation to development with a bonus kicked in, but going full on PoE wasn't a great idea.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    yup that all feels more reasonable - pretty quick turnaround on those changes

• Options
    edited May 2023
    It looks like they're making good on their promise to keep adding new models and things for existing items outside of MTX too -- new dev post shows off a lot of new models , and says the patch will add a new unique model for every unique weapon that doesn't already have its own. New primalist pet models too:

jrusx7w239n9.jpg
    fr58ukgretaz.jpg

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I added this to my cold sorc arsenal over the weekend:

image.png

And I'm now breezing through empowered monoliths. Basically everything gets frozen instantly (even the monolith bosses spend a lot of time frozen now), aaand it's extra silly when combined with the uniques I mentioned in my last post. The boots give me +2% cold penetration for my cold DoT (frostbite) for every 10% of freeze chance I have, and the gloves give me a pretty solid chunk of ward every time I freeze something. It's been great!

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/chapter-1-rework-coming-in-rising-flames/58968

They're doing a rework of chapter 1, thats actually pretty exciting. Its definitely somewhat slow to start with, so this'll really help.

n1woEHJ.png
  • Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    I've never managed to get through the campaign, perhaps I'll try again once they rework chapter 1.

• Options
    EtiowsaEtiowsa Registered User regular
    Patch notes are out, not as much new stuff as I'd hoped, but still interesting.

• Options
    n1woEHJ.png
  • Options
    Oh it’s today? And you can unlock your mastery after chapter 2 now?

Probably try something new up to that point then either stick to it or switch back to my stalled out forge guard. They even just got buffed a bit.

Battletag: Noggin#1936