As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

9/11 Thread

124»

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    She grew up in upper New York. Like, farm country.

She was in Florida in 2001

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    She grew up in upper New York. Like, farm country.

She was in Florida in 2001

Oh boy

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I rep 9/11 Florida living with my tatt of a morbidly obese dude on a mobility scooter with a giant American flag hanging off the back

The scooter also has one of those Calvin pissing on Bin Laden decals

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    No Ragrats

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    I rep 9/11 Florida living with my tatt of a morbidly obese dude on a mobility scooter with a giant American flag hanging off the back

The scooter also has one of those Calvin pissing on Bin Laden decals

this hits way too fucking close to my experiences

• Options
    Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    Last year I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion for the first time, and early in that show there's a scene of a middle school class being lectured about how 3 billion people died in a catastrophe just before they were born. Thing is, all the kids look bored, and the lecture isn't even the focus of the scene.

I posted on Facebook about it and said something along the lines of "I wonder if this is how people who were either really young or not born yet when 9/11 happened feel about it" and got a reply of "pretty much, yeah".

The repercussions of the event were so huge, yet before too much longer most people are going to be mentally categorizing it in the same vein as Pearl Harbor.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I forget about 9/11 regularly and plan to continue doing so for the remainder of my natural life.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor