As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Favorite Cheese [Chat]

1929394959698»

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Doctor Detroit

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Cheddar
    Krathoon wrote: »
    Bill Murray was in Meatballs.

even weirder!

then you get into the later 80s/early 90s in the dean cameron age and go from summer school to ski patrol to miracle beach.

What the hell were they selling us? Tall blondes and cocaine?

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Does anyone ever think "tasty" when they hear "itchy"?

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Cheddar

no?

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Timberborn looks interesting. I say that basically only knowing the game is about creating a civilization as beavers, which automatically makes it interesting to me.

https://i.imgur.com/tqM5gyb.gif
    mRQVRqf.jpg?1
    I need it

I've been playing it, got about 12 or so hours, it's got a solid foundation, but it's not really...great? Yet?

The drought mechanic forcing you to plan for longer and longer periods without water pushes progress, which is good, and building gears and driveshafts from logs to power buildings via water wheels and windmills is very cool (A bit of the automation genre influencing the game).

However, I think it has a long way to go. I'm already done with it after a dozen hours. If you're down with Early Access, by all means, I'd say it's worth it and it's going to be great, but if you're looking for a complete experience, probably let this one cook a while yet.

• Options

no?

And that's why you're a Jill sandwich

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    there’s a bunch of movies I’ve never seen but when I was growing up, everyone always said they were the funniest shit and Paramount Comedy used to show them at like 11:30pm on a weeknight and I could never stay up to watch them

porkys, revenge of the nerds, cheech and chong, dazed and confused, weird science

i assume they’re all dogshit but part of me that grew up hearing about how great they are holds them in high regard

• Options
    I haven't actually seen Planes Trains and Automobiles

• Options
    Cheddar

no?

And that's why you're a Jill sandwich

I don't get that one

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    You want a weird film, watch Better Off Dead.

• Options
    At least I grok the short selling in Trading Places.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    What do you mean think The Mateix is real? 😏

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    same, DELTARUNE CHAPTER 2. Same.
    e7ldhdzhm4pj.png

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 1.3

@amateurhour will create the new thread
    @amateurhour is backup

This discussion has been closed.