This thread is for all things Diablo:
...the originals by Blizzard North (Resurrected!), Diablo III, the infamous Immortal, and of course, Diablo IV!!
Please feel free to ask questions, share stories and items, plans for new seasons, hopes for new content, and so on!
- Barbarian is able to use 4 weapons, and switches between them based on skills.
- Sorceress' cold skills will increasingly chill, and ultimately freeze. Druid, + 2 unannounced classes, choice of gender and appearance.
- Druid has certain skills that will shapeshift them into a bear or wolf, providing buffs.
- Rogue will mix both blades and bows, can imbue their weapons, and choose a specialization.
- 1 more unanounced class...
- Choice of gender and appearance for each.
- Skill points earned by leveling and finding tomes in the world. Elective Mode-style.
- Talent trees.
- Uniques are back, and will have a strong focus on defining builds.
- Items can add ranks to talents, going past the cap or providing a talent you don't have.
- Less emphasis on sets. Mythic items will have four powerful effects, but you can only wear one.
- Runes are socketable items with a condition or effect, i.e. "when you use a potion, activate the next rune" paired with "reduce a random skill cooldown by 15%"
- "Return to darkness", bring back the feeling of the earlier games. 20yrs later- Heaven is closed, Evils have returned, Lilith!?
- Large, open map with world events and other players. Dungeons are solo or party of four, and are seamless with no load screens.
- However, Campaign areas in public zones are private until after the campaign objective has been completed. Entire game can be soloed.
- Clans are back, including a clan bank.
- Includes PvP, hardcore, seasons, and trading! (certain items will bind)
- Controller support confirmed for PC, including option for Bottom-Left or Bottom-Center action bar
- Endgame: so far...
- dungeon keys are drops that will bring a specific area to higher level, with modifiers, allowing you to plan ahead for the content.
Diablo II: Ressurected
It's actually happening
happened, it's out now!! Same game mechanics, new graphics, along with increased stash size, an auto-pick gold option, and controller support!Runewords
Diablo III PC: How to join the PA Clan - The Merch Hungers
You can always ask in thread, but the suggested method is to join the community PAF
and request an invite. Clan officers are watching the community chat and will be able to invite you.Switch player list
akjak - 4133-1546-2720
How to disable legendary item notifications in PC clan chat
Bullhead - 8584-3896-5292
DoctorArch - 6732-9515-9697
eMoander - 3304-2356-9421
Kreutz - 1865-7515-8884
Kyanilis - 2835-3370-3810
Lindsay Lohan - 4979-2868-8944
Russad - 5307-0485-5998
Septus - 3333-7299-5216
skeldare - 3353-5433-5137
Stormwatcher - 5961-4777-3491
themightypuck - 1501-9129-2620
TimFiji - 2322-2047-3148
TNTrooper - 6905-2510-1809
UncleSporky - 5443-2358-9118
urahonky - 0354-0000-5457
Wraithverge - 0125-6851-0236
Level 1 gambling opportunities:
- Open the clan window ( Hotkey N )
- Click the "News" tab
- Above the top-right corner of the feed, click the "Gear" button
- Uncheck "Items"
( Challenge rift cache after season starts
+ Kadala )
Barb - Lut Socks ( leap boots ), Slam/Hammer bracers, Band of Might ( toughness ring )
Crusader - Heart of Iron ( thorns chest ), Blessed Hammer bracers / shield, Sweep Attack shield
DH - Hellcat Waistguard ( grenade belt ), Wraps of Clarity ( toughness bracers )
Monk - Crudest Boots ( 2x allies ), Wave of Light/Exploding Palm bracers, LTK boots
Necro - Nailuj's Evol ( 2x mage ring), Grasps of Essence (Corpse explosion gloves)
Doc - Spirit Barrage mojo
Wiz - Ashnagarr's ( absorb bracers )
Finally, some other helpful resources: Official Site
| Maxroll.gg build guides
| Difficulty Levels & Drop Rates
| r/Diablo Subreddit
- Thanks to Previous Thread makers Skab, GoodKingJayIII, Bethryn, Shen, SkutSkut, HexDex, & _J_