As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

No, It's the Artisanal Cheese Villains Who Are Wrong in the [BAD FOOD] Thread

1101102103104105107»

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    I tried to make slow-cooker curried chicken thighs with potatoes and lentils, but I slow-cooked it for too long and everything sort of disintegrated into a delicious savory paste.

So now it's empanada filling. Which, as it turns out, is just fine with me.

it's like I always say, when life gives you food paste, make pastries

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    I tried to make slow-cooker curried chicken thighs with potatoes and lentils, but I slow-cooked it for too long and everything sort of disintegrated into a delicious savory paste.

So now it's empanada filling. Which, as it turns out, is just fine with me.

Mf34Jda.gif

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    The wife is going out with friends tonight, which means I'm on my own for dinner.

Do I make something she usually won't eat like Sausage and Sauerkraut or a curry?

Or do I give into my inner demon and just make blue box mac n cheese and corn dogs?

C U R R Y

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    V1m wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    The wife is going out with friends tonight, which means I'm on my own for dinner.

Do I make something she usually won't eat like Sausage and Sauerkraut or a curry?

Or do I give into my inner demon and just make blue box mac n cheese and corn dogs?

C U R R Y

(this formatting immediately made me think of Wordle, and I don't even play)

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Traitor!

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Boo this man!

• Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    # gripe

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Bad food knows no numbers.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    The thread has been forgotten about at the back of the fridge, as is right and proper

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    This thread’s arteries are clogged.

YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.