As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NBA] A L L H A I L T H E B E A M

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    I rarely win by that much in NBA Live

Wow

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited December 2021
    The Pels fucking suck, if I were Zion I’d refuse to play and keep eating pasta too

Edit: doesn’t even matter I mixed up pathetic teams

Captain Inertia on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Memphis isn't even in positive point differential after that.

The Thunder are fucking awful.

The Lakers lost to OKC twice.

• Options
    burboburbo Registered User regular
    Whats somehow most pathetic about that to me is that they lost the 4th Q by 22 points. Like fuck, i understand not being into it by the time youre down by 51 going into the 4th, but usually teams work hard to make it, if not by any means respectable, at least not completely mortifying.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    18 in a row for Phoenix. They are tearing it up right now

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    The Thunder are a G-League team when Shai is not on the floor. Their highest paid player is Derrick Favors.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    The Thunder are a G-League team when Shai is not on the floor. Their highest paid player is Derrick Favors.

Derrick Favors is definitely, "Remember a guy." material indeed. I remember when he was hyped as the top pick of his class.

• Options
    I just remembered that the Hornets drafted SGA and traded him and I got sad but then I remembered that we got Miles Bridges out of it and now I'm not sad anymore. Good save.

• Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular

Olshey out

Kind of a shame all these cattle are already in the field as we stand next to these open barn doors, but at least we got 'em closed now, am I right?

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    burboburbo Registered User regular
    Yeah, what a fucking failure to damage your credibility with your fanbase and community by hiring Billups, only to fire the guy who oversaw the whole corrupt process just a few months later.

At least Billups only has a 5(!?!?!?) year contract.

• Options
    Dame will go on the IR at some point this season and get surgeries on whatever the hell is actually up with his knee/abdomen/ankle/??? and I honestly think that will be that.

Man . . . if you went back to the Bubble run and offered to bet me that this is where the Blazers would be in just 16 months, I would've dislocated my shoulder trying to get my wallet out fast enough.

• Options
    LaMelo, Rozier, Plumlee, and McDaniels have entered health and safety protocols for the Hornets. The team is 100% vaccinated.

• Options
    But is it Tampa Bay style vaccinated

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    I don't think so! Can't know for sure though.

• Options
    At the Bucks-Heat game in Milwaukee and I can confirm that it's not just the camera, Kyle Lowry really does have the biggest ass in basketball

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    But is it Tampa Bay style vaccinated

You mean Green Bay?

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    At the Bucks-Heat game in Milwaukee and I can confirm that it's not just the camera, Kyle Lowry really does have the biggest ass in basketball

He carries on the Paul Pierce tradition.

• Options
    Dude's got an entire hemisphere backing him up

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Bulls beat the Nets again! They hit a bid of a skid here, recently, and I was wondering if they were regressing to the mean a bit, but it sure looks like they're just a pretty good basketball team that's occasionally gonna fuck up a bit

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    DJ Eebs wrote: »
    Bulls beat the Nets again! They hit a bid of a skid here, recently, and I was wondering if they were regressing to the mean a bit, but it sure looks like they're just a pretty good basketball team that's occasionally gonna fuck up a bit

Offensive and defensive ratings are like 90% correlated to full season performance after like 8 and 13 games, respectively

Other than teams impacted by injuries or major trades, we pretty much know how good each team is already

• Options
    The Bulls also have a solid defense so they'll be in pretty much any game even if they aren't shooting terribly well.

• Options
    Look I'm just always waiting for the other shoe to drop with the Bulls

• Options
    edited December 2021
    I legit see at least three NBA Central (Bucks, Bulls, Cavs) teams in the playoffs.

I seriously underestimated "Bucks vs their meals" , regarding the Central Division this year.

Ticaldfjam on
  • Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Blazers in free-fall mode, their GM should look into making moves. Oh, wait...

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    And there's ESPN trying so hard to trade Dame...

Current front page:

rkCA0LQ.png

• Options
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    And there's ESPN trying so hard to trade Dame...

Current front page:

rkCA0LQ.png

Ever since Paul Allen Passed and his sister. , Whom obviously doesn't give two shits about the Trailblazers and the Seattle Seahawks. Also not a coincidence, that both star players of both respective sports teams, are both on the verge of being shopped out, because the "Vulcans" can no longer make "Logical Choices" without Paul Allen alive anymore.

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    My first thought when I started to watch that video was okay, where is Harden on defense here?

Standing dead still with his man completely open in the corner.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Kelor wrote: »
    My first thought when I started to watch that video was okay, where is Harden on defense here?

We're sitting here … I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're in here talking about defense. I mean, listen, we're talking about defense. Not offense. Not offense. Not offense . We're talking about defense. Not offense. Not the shots that I go out there and make and take every shot like it's my last. Not offense. We're talking about defense, man.

I mean how silly is that. And we're talking about defense. I know I'm supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example. I know that and I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important. I do, I honestly do. But we're talking about defense, man. What are we talking about? Defense? We're talking about defense, man?

We're talking about defense. We're talking about defense. We ain't talking about offense. We're talking about defense, man.

• Options
    TheBigEasyTheBigEasy Registered User regular
    Kelor wrote: »

We're sitting here … I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're in here talking about defense. I mean, listen, we're talking about defense. Not offense. Not offense. Not offense . We're talking about defense. Not offense. Not the shots that I go out there and make and take every shot like it's my last. Not offense. We're talking about defense, man.

I mean how silly is that. And we're talking about defense. I know I'm supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example. I know that and I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important. I do, I honestly do. But we're talking about defense, man. What are we talking about? Defense? We're talking about defense, man?

We're talking about defense. We're talking about defense. We ain't talking about offense. We're talking about defense, man.

now someone record this and dub it over the Ted Lasso scene

• Options
    well, that's hardly ideal

• Options
    Pacers and Raptors cancelled their practices today after Rick Carlisle entered health and safety protocol. Indiana played the Knicks last night.

• Options
    Pacers and Raptors cancelled their practices today after Rick Carlisle entered health and safety protocol. Indiana played the Knicks last night.

Fucking not trying to Pile on the Midwest, but they have been getting hit with the Delta variant hard. Not including the newer variant.

• Options
    I get what he's saying, but 'Nobody'?

I feel I could name several dudes in the league who are absolutely taking a swing or three.

This discussion has been closed.