As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NBA] A L L H A I L T H E B E A M

19495969798100»

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited May 2023
    I wonder if it works next season

Probably not, they have expectations now

Probably like the Magic would need to explode a Mickey head after every win or the Pistons have a monster truck jump 11 dilapidated busses or something

Captain Inertia on
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    DJ Eebs wrote: »
    hey, everyone talked about how the Warriors can't win road games and how that's going to hamper their playoff run, but they won twice in Sacramento and have home court against the Lakers, so

Everyone talked about that because they had the fourth worst away record in the league not because we're all giant Dubs haters or whatever.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Butters wrote: »
    DJ Eebs wrote: »
    hey, everyone talked about how the Warriors can't win road games and how that's going to hamper their playoff run, but they won twice in Sacramento and have home court against the Lakers, so

Everyone talked about that because they had the fourth worst away record in the league not because we're all giant Dubs haters or whatever.

I'm aware! didn't mean to have this come off as a Warriors homer post because...I'm very much not one, but still

This discussion has been closed.