As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

One Year In, We are Still Playing [Genshin Impact]

• eMoandereMoander Registered User regular
    hmm, Breakfast nook is harder than I thought since they don’t allow crabs indoors or to sit on chairs. So instead, here is Amber training the crabs for the revolution (plus one stoat since they are cute too)
    osno5am0frke.jpeg

Xbox: Travesty 0214 Switch: 3304-2356-9421 Honkai Star Rail: 600322115 Battlenet: Travesty #1822
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Guard stoat.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    There are two more types of crab you can get! Gotta get crabbing.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Grislo wrote: »
    There are two more types of crab you can get! Gotta get crabbing.

bkfkywsc6182.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Well, I decided to go for Ganyu, since I had some leftover primos. For my 60 pulls, I got 7 purples and I’m now sitting at 71 pity. I guess I wait here until I decide on trying for Yae or Raiden or Kokomi.

• cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    This is my current roster:
    2u6w9jw9za4b.png

I'm leaning towards Beidou or Ningguang... not sure which tho
    4etpa1c5yhcz.png

cardboard delusions on
  • GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    Beidou's c2 is very strong.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular
    I’m torn between:
    Noelle c4 and using the freebie for XQ c3
    Or
    Beidou c2

Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
  • Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    Grislo wrote: »
    Beidou's c2 is very strong.

It's pretty much her most important Constellation. It really unlocks her ability as a Burst Support.

Ningguang's 1st, 2nd and 6th Constellations are pretty great for her but she rides that line where it's hard to say she's Main DPS or Burst Support in that she can do both decently but neither of them super well unless you invest in and around her. (Funnily enough, for the jokes of Yanfei 'stealing' Ningguang's moveset and whatnot, she is exactly the same in that respect and constellations but a bit easier to run as a DPS thanks to Vaporize.)

Darth_Mogs on
    Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    ive final ascended my main party characters but ive only levelled amber to 90 out of Respect

1ux9gjjmpxen.png

obF2Wuw.png
    Get Jean and Sucrose to 89 at least for the swirl bonus.

they can have some experience... as a treat...

obF2Wuw.png
    edited February 2022
    VTPU3CQWYCSD for 100 bongles

AB7VJC9EGDAZ

WT7D3CQEHVBM

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I didn't watch the stream, but I'm hearing that the next banner will be Yae Miko, and after that we will have Raiden and Kokomi banners (simultaneously).

Also, there's this:

• BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    ...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Just a reminder to use those codes from the livestream ASAP. I recall them having a short shelf-life last time.

ive final ascended my main party characters but ive only levelled amber to 90 out of Respect

1ux9gjjmpxen.png

Sucrose is probably the 4 star hero I’m missing that I want the most at this point. I think I’d like her over some 5 stars. But alas.

Penumbra wrote: »

1ux9gjjmpxen.png

Sucrose is probably the 4 star hero I’m missing that I want the most at this point. I think I’d like her over some 5 stars. But alas.

yeah shes pretty sweet

obF2Wuw.png
  • KamarKamar Registered User regular
    I didn't watch the stream, but I'm hearing that the next banner will be Yae Miko, and after that we will have Raiden and Kokomi banners (simultaneously).

Also, there's this:

Oh, time to stop idly pulling for whatever then. I missed Raiden the first time and have regretted it since.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Did Ayato end up Claymore or Sword?

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Sword.

• cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Is Ganyu worth C0?

edited February 2022
    Yep! Her C1 is great, but even at C0 a lot of the game becomes easy mode.

Edit: also one of her best builds uses all those Wanderer's pieces you've been holding onto forever.

Shadowfire on
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Hmm. Kokomi and Raiden after Yae, so probably will be rebuilding pity hoping for Raiden c2 because why not maker her even more ridiculous.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    And you have mona, so u can do the pena freeze shenanigans

steam_sig.png
  • The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    It feels like we just had Raiden. But I checked, and it was September, so... wow. I guess it's because I must tend to measure it more in terms of characters I've gotten. Raiden was the big must-have pull, and then after her was Itto, so for me it just feels like it was 2 character banners ago, when it obviously wasn't and I skipped over the likes of Kokomi, Xiao, ect.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
    It feels like we just had Raiden. But I checked, and it was September, so... wow. I guess it's because I must tend to measure it more in terms of characters I've gotten. Raiden was the big must-have pull, and then after her was Itto, so for me it just feels like it was 2 character banners ago, when it obviously wasn't and I skipped over the likes of Kokomi, Xiao, ect.

Yeah, they have a habit of rerunning the Archons like 4? patches after their initial release, if I remember right. Raiden will be interesting regarding setting a pattern one way or another because Zhongli has had a few reruns while Venti's only had one, I think? But at the same time, Mihoyo kind of wants to avoid as much attention on Venti as possible, so it's hard to figure things out one way or another. I kinda hope she falls more on the Zhongli side of things with frequent reruns because I'm going all in on Yae and won't have a chance for Raiden then unless I get a real low-pity 50/50 win.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Well, Zhongli and Raiden are more universal at just putting into any team and making it better so I'm okay with them getting more reruns.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I hate to admit that I kind of want Ayato just because he's voiced by Akira Ishida (AKA Otto Apocalypse)

10 days until Yae. My primos are ready. I love catalysts.

But where's a boy catalyst?

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Yae expy just isn't as interesting to me without Kallen expy

• TheScrupleTheScruple The Oldest of BridgesRegistered User regular
    Raiden rerun after Miko? Fischl and Diona on Miko's banner? ouch my wallet

All prairie dogs just want to be heroes
    Fischl on the banner is something I'm very happy about, given mine is only like, C2. My Diona is C6 already, though, so I'm sure that's who I'll draw more than not. I really should get around to building her more but alas, there's only so much resin in a day.

Also Thoma, right? That's kinda exciting since I don't have him.

• GarickGarick Registered User regular
    Just barely scrapped up enough to get to pity this time after saving for months to get Zhongli and it comes down to the 50/50. Diluc. FFFFFuuuuuuuu

Never trust the 50/50

Hit Zhongli! Somewhere between 23 and 32 pulls. I also got my first ever 5 star weapon yesterday on the regular banner: Skyward Blade.

Now do I go to the Ganyu banner or just save up for the raiden banner. Hmm.

Ganyu is strong without regard to who else you have, but I would say that she pairs particularly well with certain characters like Mona and Venti, if you have them.

(My preferred team is the fairly standard freeze comp of Ganyu, Diona, Mona, Venti)

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Hit Zhongli! Somewhere between 23 and 32 pulls. I also got my first ever 5 star weapon yesterday on the regular banner: Skyward Blade.

You just got handed a license to do some silly things with Kaeya or Keqing with the Blade.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Auralynx wrote: »

You just got handed a license to do some silly things with Kaeya or Keqing with the Blade.

I put mine on Bennett. I know the base attack isn't as high as other options, but I can't complain with 55% ER.