As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Chicken [Coup]

19495969798100»

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    the secret service is always going to be cagey about talking about anything the president does. They need presidents to trust them

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    shryke wrote: »
    The judicial system is functionally incapable of handling political crimes imo. It's just too slow.

Thank you for stating this so we can avoid the dumb arguments

• Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    the secret service is always going to be cagey about talking about anything the president does. They need presidents to trust them

I agree but they fucked up when they let what happen leaves the limo. If it is being discussed outside of the detail and maybe their superior officer they opened the door already so tough titties.

If you are telling the cute 20-something aide about it over the water cooler you can sit under oath and testify. Otherwise shut up and follow Las Vegas rules about what happens in the Beast stays in the Beast.

• Options
    yossarian_livesyossarian_lives Registered User regular
    There were other witnesses to Trump’s behavior that day. I’ll believe there’s pushback when these geese actually testify under oath. Until then this feels like painfully transparent damage control.

"I see everything twice!"

• Options
    Martini_PhilosopherMartini_Philosopher Registered User regular

I agree that the President needs to trust them but they cannot become accessories to whatever the president feels like doing. There needs to be a hard line where if the President is doing crimes they just arrest his ass.

All opinions are my own and in no way reflect that of my employer.
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Him wanting to drive to the Capitol is honestly the least interesting or damning part of her testimony, and the fact it's the focus of so much coverage because it's a bit more salacious is just endlessly frustrating.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
This discussion has been closed.