As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2021 - PERFECT GIFTING COMPLETED!

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    no escape now!

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited January 2022
    Okay, I think this is (more) correct. If anyone here is only participating in one subforum's gifting then shame on you and you're probably messing up the chains.

Kadith > Cello 1 | 2 > Straightzi 1 | 2 | 3

Kyougu > MNC Dover > JimBobtheMonkey 1 | 2

#pipe > initiatefailure > cj iwakura > The_Spaniard > ZeroCow > Handkor 1 | 2

Blackhawk1313 > Pinfeldorf > Skeith > Xaquin

Naphtali > Sterica > see317 1 | 2 > Noggin (with counterattack) > KoopahTroopah 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 > theoriginalz > Lasbrook 1 | 2 > Cameron_Talley > lwt1973 1 | 2 > Brolo > StabbityStyle

Talus9952 > shdwcaster > JaysonFour

? > Halfazedninja 1 | 2 | 3 > QuickSnap

? > Agentflit > jclast > Perrsun 1 | 2 > Elvenshae 1 | 2 | 3 > Lindsay Lohan

? > Tonkka 1 | 2 | 3

? > Tofystedeth > Antoshka 1 | 2

? > Ladybug2332 1 | 2 > Lalabox 1 | 2 > Lost Salient > Psykoma 1 | 2

? > Bucketman > Cristoval 1 | 2

? > ArcSyn > anoffday

? > Madpoet 1 | 2

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    You're a class act, smof

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    I'm of the opinion that anyone who hasn't been gifted or at least communicated with by now should be treated as the victim of deadbeating, especially since we already established that some people haven't even posted that they got their gift.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    I'm of the opinion that anyone who hasn't been gifted or at least communicated with by now should be treated as the victim of deadbeating, especially since we already established that some people haven't even posted that they got their gift.

The deadline is out until Feb this year. We still have time.
    GIFTING deadline: February 28th, 11:59PM EDT. Due to global shipping fuckery, we have added on an additional month to get your gifts out there! Your gift must be received by this time!

Naphtali on
  • Options
    edited January 2022

Thanks, but given the nature of global shipping right now we've extended the deadlines of this for a bit.

As long as your gift is in before March 1st, 2022, you're fine.

I would, however, encourage everyone who hasn't sent their gifts to communicate with their Satanee, either directly or through me, as well as letting me know when they've sent out their gifts.

Brolo on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »

The deadline is out until Feb this year. We still have time.

I'm aware of that, but it feels overly generous. If someone didn't get a gift by the holidays or at very least communicated with, that's pretty telling to me.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    being generous during an event about giving gifts?!

why i never.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    Kadith wrote: »

why i never.

You know what I mean, in the sense of being thoughtful for someone who didn't get a gift for the holidays.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I was @Tonkka s Satan!

again! He thought he was rid of me 2 years ago!

I have a 4th package aimed his way, but this holiday season has been .... special ....

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited January 2022
    Wow editing this on mobile is fun. This text is typing so slooow.

Kadith > Cello 1 | 2 > Straightzi 1 | 2 | 3

Kyougu > MNC Dover > JimBobtheMonkey 1 | 2

#pipe > initiatefailure > cj iwakura > The_Spaniard > ZeroCow > Handkor 1 | 2

Blackhawk1313 > Pinfeldorf > Skeith > Xaquin > Tonkka 1 | 2 | 3

Naphtali > Sterica > see317 1 | 2 > Noggin (with counterattack) > KoopahTroopah 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 > theoriginalz > Lasbrook 1 | 2 > Cameron_Talley > lwt1973 1 | 2 > Brolo > StabbityStyle

Talus9952 > shdwcaster > JaysonFour

? > Halfazedninja 1 | 2 | 3 > QuickSnap

? > Agentflit > jclast > Perrsun 1 | 2 > Elvenshae 1 | 2 | 3 > Lindsay Lohan

? > Tofystedeth > Antoshka 1 | 2 > Madpoet 1 | 2

? > Ladybug2332 1 | 2 > Lalabox 1 | 2 > Lost Salient > Psykoma 1 | 2

? > Bucketman > Cristoval 1 | 2

? > ArcSyn > anoffday

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Kadith wrote: »

why i never.

You know what I mean, in the sense of being thoughtful for someone who didn't get a gift for the holidays.

Yeah, it takes a bare minimum of time and effort to drop a PM saying "Hey Santee/Satanee, turns out there's an ocean between us, and with world shipping currently broken, your gift is delayed. But it is coming, eventually. You weren't forgotten, just boned by circumstances beyond our control.".

Heck, you can even cut and paste that directly into your message, making it even easier for you.
    I think that we all understand that shipping can be delayed, but 30 seconds to send a message assuring that your Santee wasn't forgotten shouldn't be asking too much.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I feel like that's all extremely harsh?

Like, the deadline was clearly established before anyone signed up, don't panic just because someone didn't get a gift to you by your favorite winter holiday instead of the actual deadline for the thing which you signed up for.

• Options
    be cool gurney

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I haven't had any delivery or word of attempt yet and a few posts earlier in the thread made me nervous.

I think a later deadline is fine but if my satanee hadn't received their gift after new years I would at least send a message. I don't think that's harsh.

• Options
    JimBobtheMonkeyJimBobtheMonkey Registered User regular
    Since I made a post about it earlier I will say that my Satanee did eventually follow through. In the interest of wanting to believe their story I'll leave it at that and wish everyone a Happy New Year.

• Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    edited January 2022
    Antoshka > Madpoet > (Should Arrive Today)

edit: Meh. I allowed a delay so that everything would arrive at the same time, but it's still arriving in three separate shipments. One shows delivered, two to go.

Madpoet on
  • Options
    did my satan send me a one love sweatshirt by chance?

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »

Nawp, that one's not me.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Skeith wrote: »
    Xaquin wrote: »

Nawp, that one's not me.

oh thank god because I am never going to wear it

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    My neighbor came by with a box saying it was for me, and he had already opened it because he doesn't check names on packages. He also expressed some envy at these dope-ass plates!

9rax70tivtdp.jpg

I think they're melamine? Lightweight for their size yet durable as hell.

Thank you so much @Blackhawk1313 these will be useful now that I've started having friends over a bit more! And it gives me an excuse to get some more octopus wall art.

• Options
    Cthulhu themed dinner party go

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Those are fantastic

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    My neighbor came by with a box saying it was for me, and he had already opened it because he doesn't check names on packages. He also expressed some envy at these dope-ass plates!

9rax70tivtdp.jpg

I think they're melamine? Lightweight for their size yet durable as hell.

Thank you so much @Blackhawk1313 these will be useful now that I've started having friends over a bit more! And it gives me an excuse to get some more octopus wall art.

Hurray another item arrives at last! Should be one more thing coming unless I missed it which is entirely possible.

As for my own Satan I failed at posting earlier because life happens but I will correct this shortly. Rest assured I have gift in hand!

• Options
    CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    Yeah those plates rule

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Using my Santa's gift to help assemble this new gunpla from a friend! Thank you!

3gwntr8eggeb.jpg

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    edited January 2022
    A friendly imp has informed me I'm getting a package soon!

Illustrating that my Satan is far better at opsec than me when it comes to keeping their identity secret.

Kadith on
    zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    Hey all

As we're heading into the midway point of January

Can anyone who has

a) NOT received any communication from their Satan or
    b) NOT received their gift from their Satan or
    c) NOT sent out any gift or communication to their Satan (even if the gift is still pending transit)

get in contact with me via PM?

We're at the point where we want to start checking things off for this season.

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    You guys!
    e7zl3j5utjjm.gif

Satan hit me up with a gift card to hero forge and a spooky message that I'll have to reread to make sure it's a puzzle.
    I hope it's not a puzzle because I couldn't puzzle my way out of a wet paper bag.
    Super thanks Satan! I'm going to work with my daughter to make us some mini's. I've been playing a virtual campaign as a torta druid, so I'll probably make one for that, and I think my daughter may be looking to start a campaign as well with some friends.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Oh man I got my friends' 16 year old son a Hero Forge gift certificate for Christmas and it elicited a full hug from excitement

Felt like a major win

Made me wanna play D&D again too

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    My satanee has apparently received something but not yet posted, and I am wary of sending the rest until I see proof. I'm uh, how you say, paranoid about delivery of goods this year.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Radiation wrote: »
    I've been playing a virtual campaign as a torta druid,

I know you mean Tortle, but now I can't stop thinking about a hearty Mexican sandwich traveling the forgotten realms casting thorn whip.

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

I know you mean Tortle, but now I can't stop thinking about a hearty Mexican sandwich traveling the forgotten realms casting thorn whip.

Just this strand of oaxacan cheese snapping out and delivering ruin and flavor to all.

• Options
    #pipe wrote: »

I'm going to blame it on me posting late.
    In other news, Santee I sent out part 2 of ? out yesterday. Hopefully it gets there safe!

• Options
    urp771zih9xj.gif

@Lindsay Lohan sent me one of the cooler things from my wishlist!
    zw9mhqg4lxbj.jpg
    It's an airbrush! With a self contained rechargeable battery and air compressor along with a bunch of paint!
    It's a super nifty little unit a friend of mine wouldn't shut up about for painting her Warhammer minis. I'm gonna use it for model kits and dioramas and stuff. Hopefully I'll get a bunch of use out of it! Thanks, Lilo!

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Glad it arrived! Sorry I ended up going right off your wishlist like that - I normally would have tried to do a package of stuff put together myself but I was already late and the mail has been royally screwy this year. Enjoy it - I hope it doesn't encourage too many expensive miniature buying habits!

• Options
    edited January 2022
    OH SHIT!
    Santa (pretty sure!), is dropping more gifts! This time in the form of drugs!coffee!
    Pretty sure this is my wifes gift now, but I'm looking forward to trying these. We have an aeropress that we break out sometimes, and I think tomorrow it's going to happen.
    lSLK1uM.jpg

There was a note, but I think a good chunk of it got cut off.

Also my daughter may be stealing some of the hero forge gift card. We may need to look into a resin printer, though I'm certainly not going to be doing the painting, so that'd be all on her.

Super thanks Santa! Sorry to my santa's of x-mas past, but this might be my wife's favorite year.

Radiation on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    OH SHIT!
    Santa (pretty sure!), is dropping more gifts! This time in the form of drugs!coffee!
    Pretty sure this is my wifes gift now, but I'm looking forward to trying these. We have an aeropress that we break out sometimes, and I think tomorrow it's going to happen.
    lSLK1uM.jpg

There was a note, but I think a good chunk of it got cut off.

Also my daughter may be stealing some of the hero forge gift card. We may need to look into a resin printer, though I'm certainly not going to be doing the painting, so that'd be all on her.

Super thanks Santa! Sorry to my santa's of x-mas past, but this might be my wife's favorite year.

I have it on somewhat good authority that the cut off note read as follows:

"Greetings! The creation of coffee as one of the most addicting substances on the planet was one of my better works as the dark lord. These folks are the best roasters I know and that\'s saying something. May the brew be as dark as your heart. - xoxo, Satan"

There remains yet another item that shall be delivered unto you once they have been properly infused with both luck and malice.

• Options
    Oh my, something devilish has come in the post!

I'll have to check it's contents after I go to the gym.

• Options
    Behold! Dark tidings!

1ri0tcp55ok0.png

What could they be? They had dark runes inscribed upon them:

j9p6n6w4tq1b.png

??????

awqcahxav3c8.png

Oh my!

2hwgwji5pi6t.png

Thank you so much @Romanian My Escutcheon!

This discussion has been closed.