As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The 2021-20xx PA [Gun] Thread

12345679»

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Put my hands on a couple of AR's and two big takeaways:

1. I absolutely NEED the Magpul pistol grip. The standard M4 style is awful for my hand.
    2. The full length M-LOK forend wasn't great but it really let me get a naturally comfortable c-clamp grip up towards the muzzle that I can't do with the standard carbine forend. So I may be leaning to that but with an angled foregrip or some of those little pads you can hook in there. They didn't have one with the magpul MOE furniture which is bummer

I did get my hands on a Hellion tho! It felt weird! Not necessarily bad but definitely would take some getting used to.

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Bigity wrote: »
    The time to buy AR’s and AR accessories is now.

Says the dumbass that has purchased two AK’s in the calendar year.

Well, if the Russians win and invade us next, you can use their ammo Wolverines style

Russia uses 5.45 now. Which is now impossible to find at a non-crazy price.

Dang ex-commies changing the game

Well it was actually Commies who did it back in the 70's. Which is why the standard arm of Ukraine and Russia is the AK-74, which is 5.45

• Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    The time to buy AR’s and AR accessories is now.

Says the dumbass that has purchased two AK’s in the calendar year.

Well, if the Russians win and invade us next, you can use their ammo Wolverines style

Russia uses 5.45 now. Which is now impossible to find at a non-crazy price.

Dang ex-commies changing the game

Well it was actually Commies who did it back in the 70's. Which is why the standard arm of Ukraine and Russia is the AK-74, which is 5.45

I went digging after that comment the other day, but thanks! Interesting stuff.

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I've been watching this dude a bit lately and landed on his "How To Shoot Fast with Mojo" video. Aside from both of these guys being hella speedy (and having a lot of good info) at about 10 minutes the Mojo guy runs out of ammo for his glock, snags a Sig mag from the other guys belt and says "it'll work", slams it in and runs 3 or 4 rounds through it and I am both shooken and shaked.

https://youtu.be/TCFRWFh4Uyc

He has actual gun magic.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I've been watching this dude a bit lately and landed on his "How To Shoot Fast with Mojo" video. Aside from both of these guys being hella speedy (and having a lot of good info) at about 10 minutes the Mojo guy runs out of ammo for his glock, snags a Sig mag from the other guys belt and says "it'll work", slams it in and runs 3 or 4 rounds through it and I am both shooken and shaked.

https://youtu.be/TCFRWFh4Uyc

He has actual gun magic.

That guy is great!

"It'll work, I promise!"

"Did you know that?!"

"Uh, no, I didn't *giggles*"

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
This discussion has been closed.