As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Unplugged 2021 Pin Proxy (Form Closed)

pbtampbtam Registered User regular
edited December 2021 in Pinny Arcade
Hi everyone.

I'll be doing pin proxy for PAX Unplugged 2021 for anyone who wants to participate.

Proxy Details:
- Purchase Pins - I can help buy any pin that is for sale. (No pin is guaranteed but I don't foresee any trouble obtaining purchase pins)
- Demo Pins - Pins that require panels or demos can be requested. I will trade or sell based on your preference.
- Prices are speculative. If the cost is less, a refund will be sent back to you. If the cost is more than the stated price please be ready to send the difference.
- LE Pin - This will be offered at a first come first serve basis. I will try my best to obtain the LE pin, small surcharge for extra time required to obtain LE. Limit 2.
- No merch proxy.
- Pins will be mailed days following the conclusion of PAX Unplugged. No meetups please.
- Surcharge - 5% of order total. Explanation below.
- In recent years, an increase in vendors are charging sales tax. It is time consuming to organize orders after PAX and it has added extra work and stress when I have to recalculate order totals based on taxes due from each proxy participant. The 5% surcharge should offset taxes that will be charged by vendors and it would remove a layer of work and stress for me after the show.

Payment:
- PayPal (Friends and Family)
- Venmo (Preferred)
- Payment deadline: December 8, 2021 11:59pm EST. Any orders or inquiries after the deadline will be considered but not guaranteed.

Shipping:
- I can ship to the USA, EU, Australia and Canada.
- Shipping is by either First Class Mail or by Priority Mail. All orders will come with tracking.
- Aus/Canada pinny pals, I would highly recommend adding insurance to the package.
- I will not be responsible for any mailing issues. If it is a concern, please opt to add insurance to the package. In 4 years I've only had 1 package lost so please be advised.

United States
USPS First Class Mail - $5 ($100 or less of pins)
USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate - $8 ($100-$200 of pins)
USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate - $15 ($200+ of pins)
** Insurance ** - If you would like to add insurance, it is 2% of the order total.

Canada
USPS First Class Mail - may take 8-12 days to arrive
- Small orders - (8oz or less) - 2-3 show sets and a few singles - $13
Priority Mail - 6-10 day delivery
- Medium sized orders - fits 6 show sets and 6-8 singles - $25
- Large orders - $45
** Insurance ** - If you would like to add insurance, it is 3% of the order total.

EU / Australia
USPS First Class Mail - may take 8-12 days to arrive
- Small orders - (8oz or less) - 2-3 show sets and a few singles - $15
Priority Mail - 6-10 day delivery
- Medium sized orders - fits 6 show sets and 6-8 singles - $35
- Large orders - $60
** Insurance ** - If you would like to add insurance, it is 3% of the order total.

Order form: Closed

Trades welcome: www.pinnypals.com/pals/pbtam

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message.
PBTam

pbtam on