As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Maybe the real [Heroes of the Storm] were the friends we made along the way

1232426282949

Posts

  • Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    While Holy Shock is hilarious and fun (and hence an insta-pick in ARAM), one of Uther's main weaknesses are his long cooldowns. So using Holy Shock means you no longer have Q to save someone who is getting focused down.

    It's also worth noting that Uther's passive is a huge part of his kit, so if you burn Holy Shock on offense, it means you are losing a good portion of his value in not being able to use both Q and W on the same target (i.e., grant armor with one heal, then heal the armored target). This is, coincidentally, part of why Uther is so common in double-healer comps - his passive gets even more value because the second healer's value is effectively multiplied.

    Holy Shock gets more value when you want to play more like a tank and eat damage that would otherwise go to higher-priority targets. By using Q offensively, Uther also heals himself on a much lowered cooldown and can bait the opposing team into walking up and trying to kill him when he has a bunch of armor and stuns.

  • MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    Fighting vs uther main tank, the only thing you have to worry about is his double stun at 16, right? Aside from that he's just sustained healing?

    Kinda like a fake tank with fake big HP?

    l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

    wra
  • InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    MMMig wrote: »
    Fighting vs uther main tank, the only thing you have to worry about is his double stun at 16, right? Aside from that he's just sustained healing?

    Kinda like a fake tank with fake big HP?

    Also possibly divine storm.

    Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
    MNC DoverMMMigMoridin889The Escape Goat
  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    edited April 12
    Brainleech wrote: »
    More misadventures of healing in QP

    I was on a huge Auriel streak for a while. I posted a few months ago on why I thought she was a lackluster healer.

    That change they made to her base Q sweep speed increase helped a lot. I'm still not sure how effective she is, but there's just something satisfying about playing her. You feel like a little fist pump every time you catch multiple enemies in your sweep.

    Speaking of which....

    No Brainer Talent Picks: Vol 4

    Auriel's level 1: Righteous Assault

    First off, no clue why anyone would ever choose Searing Light. The amount of times you're going to catch multiple enemies along with the multiple allies you're healing??? And even when you do, it's only 30% damage? Whoop dee?

    Increasing Clarity is good when you finish the quest, but Righteous Assault is just a more flexible version of that. It's already more damage output with the decreased cooldown. Then you factor in all the on-hit effects you can stack into the Q, and the reduced hit cooldown becomes way more valuable. It also runs less risk of energy overflow since you're spacing your damage out more evenly instead of huge spikes.

    You would pick Clarity for when...you're facing a team of squishies with tons of escapes so you have to burst them in one hit???? That's really all I can think of.

    MrBody on
    Saeris
  • MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    Is pulling off Ana grenade on ancestral the most rewarding feeling?

    Deckard emerald is prob a lot easier since it has a 4s window, which also works vs palm.

    l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

    wra
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 12
    MMMig wrote: »
    Is pulling off Ana grenade on ancestral the most rewarding feeling?

    Deckard emerald is prob a lot easier since it has a 4s window, which also works vs palm.

    Ana grenade on an Alexstraza circle is pretty good too. With the level 4 grenade talent, you have even cooldown on the abilities. :D

    MNC Dover on
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    forty
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    MMMig wrote: »
    Is pulling off Ana grenade on ancestral the most rewarding feeling?

    Deckard emerald is prob a lot easier since it has a 4s window, which also works vs palm.

    Ana grenade on an Alexstraza circle is pretty good too. With the level 4 grenade talent, you have even cooldown on the abilities. :D

    If you are picking Alexstraza in h year of our Lord 2022 you are asking for a bad time

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    I was going to comment on Alexstraza after Auriel.

    She's been the Nova/Butcher of healers lately because I know my team is in trouble at that point.

    The main thing is she feels like a "win more" healer that doesn't help you get to winning. If you're landing great heal circles, the enemy team is too bad to disrupt it and your team is good enough to jump on and screen it.

    fortyMoridin889
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Alexstraza’s big problems stem from the fact that her kit is dogshit.

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
    fortyMoridin889
  • fortyforty Registered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    MMMig wrote: »
    Is pulling off Ana grenade on ancestral the most rewarding feeling?

    Deckard emerald is prob a lot easier since it has a 4s window, which also works vs palm.

    Ana grenade on an Alexstraza circle is pretty good too. With the level 4 grenade talent, you have even cooldown on the abilities. :D

    If you are picking Alexstraza in h year of our Lord 2022 you are asking for a bad time
    Sometimes ARAM paints you into a corner.

    The best card in Hearthstone is your credit card.
    MMMig
  • InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    edited April 12
    MrBody wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    More misadventures of healing in QP

    I was on a huge Auriel streak for a while. I posted a few months ago on why I thought she was a lackluster healer.

    That change they made to her base Q sweep speed increase helped a lot. I'm still not sure how effective she is, but there's just something satisfying about playing her. You feel like a little fist pump every time you catch multiple enemies in your sweep.

    Speaking of which....

    No Brainer Talent Picks: Vol 4

    Auriel's level 1: Righteous Assault

    First off, no clue why anyone would ever choose Searing Light. The amount of times you're going to catch multiple enemies along with the multiple allies you're healing??? And even when you do, it's only 30% damage? Whoop dee?

    Increasing Clarity is good when you finish the quest, but Righteous Assault is just a more flexible version of that. It's already more damage output with the decreased cooldown. Then you factor in all the on-hit effects you can stack into the Q, and the reduced hit cooldown becomes way more valuable. It also runs less risk of energy overflow since you're spacing your damage out more evenly instead of huge spikes.

    You would pick Clarity for when...you're facing a team of squishies with tons of escapes so you have to burst them in one hit???? That's really all I can think of.

    I have been happy picking Searing Light when both comps are melee heavy and I can both heal and damage a ton just by firing into the scrum.

    EDIT: Particularly because I'm usually picking Auriel in a spot where I will be firing off full heals very regularly and taking the bigger heals at 16. It's niche, but I've gotten substantial value out of it in 3 frontline comps with a Gul'dan or Valla as ranged battery.

    Invictus on
    Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
    fortyApogee
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Alexstraza’s big problems stem from the fact that her kit is dogshit.

    Yeah but you get to be a dragon.

    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    IvelliusMNC DoverSmrtniktyrantula22ApogeeMoridin889The Escape Goat
  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Alexstraza’s big problems stem from the fact that her kit is dogshit.

    Yeah but you get to be a dragon.

    When you see Deathwing go for the Dragon Knight, get blocked by Alex, who turns into a dragon to duel him, she backs off, he grabs DK to become a dragon inside a dragon, quickly gets reduced to zero health, and exits dragon form at almost the same time Alex does.

    kimeThe Escape Goat
  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    edited April 12
    Invictus wrote: »
    MrBody wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    More misadventures of healing in QP

    I was on a huge Auriel streak for a while. I posted a few months ago on why I thought she was a lackluster healer.

    That change they made to her base Q sweep speed increase helped a lot. I'm still not sure how effective she is, but there's just something satisfying about playing her. You feel like a little fist pump every time you catch multiple enemies in your sweep.

    Speaking of which....

    No Brainer Talent Picks: Vol 4

    Auriel's level 1: Righteous Assault

    First off, no clue why anyone would ever choose Searing Light. The amount of times you're going to catch multiple enemies along with the multiple allies you're healing??? And even when you do, it's only 30% damage? Whoop dee?

    Increasing Clarity is good when you finish the quest, but Righteous Assault is just a more flexible version of that. It's already more damage output with the decreased cooldown. Then you factor in all the on-hit effects you can stack into the Q, and the reduced hit cooldown becomes way more valuable. It also runs less risk of energy overflow since you're spacing your damage out more evenly instead of huge spikes.

    You would pick Clarity for when...you're facing a team of squishies with tons of escapes so you have to burst them in one hit???? That's really all I can think of.

    I have been happy picking Searing Light when both comps are melee heavy and I can both heal and damage a ton just by firing into the scrum.

    EDIT: Particularly because I'm usually picking Auriel in a spot where I will be firing off full heals very regularly and taking the bigger heals at 16. It's niche, but I've gotten substantial value out of it in 3 frontline comps with a Gul'dan or Valla as ranged battery.

    Even in that case, I would take the reduced Q cooldown at 1 then the blind talent. Completely shuts down a huge swath of melee heroes.

    I guess in cases when the enemy team is full of melee who don't rely on auto attacks? Not sure how often you'd see that roster.

    MrBody on
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    kime wrote: »
    Alexstraza’s big problems stem from the fact that her kit is dogshit.

    Yeah but you get to be a dragon.

    Only some of the time.

    You wanna be a dragon? Play Deathwing.

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
    forty
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Alexstraza’s big problems stem from the fact that her kit is dogshit.

    Yeah but you get to be a dragon.

    Only some of the time.

    You wanna be a dragon? Play Deathwing.

    I mean I do that too yes :P

    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    Ivellius
  • milk ducksmilk ducks Registered User regular
    Alex is incredible in ARAM, and Dragon cooldown is basically a second ult that can force control of a point in competitive. I agree that her kit feels jank, but I disagree that she's dog shit.

  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Whitemane on the other hand...

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EC7xWijhOkE

    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    fortySeGaTaiMMMig
  • MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    edited April 13
    Naz is so nice in aram. Spiders left and right. Can't focus you down when you're all spiders in yo face. He wins a lot of 1v1s, it's hilarious.

    MMMig on
    l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

    wra
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    MMMig wrote: »
    Naz is so nice in aram. Spiders left and right. Can't focus you down when you're all spiders in yo face. He wins a lot of 1v1s, it's hilarious.

    Toads to the left of me!
    Spiders to the right!
    Here I am stuck in the Zombies with you.

    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    MMMigtyrantula22fortyIvelliusMunkus BeaverWhelkThe Escape Goat
  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    It's Imperius free week, and once again I'm trying to get a hang of him.

    I keep falling flat on my face every single time I try him. I can't notice any kind of logic as to what makes his Q land. Half the time I swear it lands dead on a hero, only to pass right through them. Half the time I land one, I swear it was nowhere close. Even worse, his leap ult is the exact same thing, so with that I get to whiff on an 80 second cooldown.

    His skill hotkey layout also doesn't help. On every...single other hero, their damaging aura skill is W while their ranged CC shot is on E. Imperius swaps those and I've lost track of the number of times I've screwed up and hit the wrong one. It's practically at the point where I have to go in and change my hotkey settings just for this hero.

    His brand system and talents make it hard to calculate just how effective and tanky you're making him. Should I only be striking at max marks? Every chance I get? Is this mark talent worth it? I have no clue.

    I'm clueless :(

  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    MrBody wrote: »
    It's Imperius free week, and once again I'm trying to get a hang of him.

    I keep falling flat on my face every single time I try him. I can't notice any kind of logic as to what makes his Q land. Half the time I swear it lands dead on a hero, only to pass right through them. Half the time I land one, I swear it was nowhere close. Even worse, his leap ult is the exact same thing, so with that I get to whiff on an 80 second cooldown.

    His skill hotkey layout also doesn't help. On every...single other hero, their damaging aura skill is W while their ranged CC shot is on E. Imperius swaps those and I've lost track of the number of times I've screwed up and hit the wrong one. It's practically at the point where I have to go in and change my hotkey settings just for this hero.

    His brand system and talents make it hard to calculate just how effective and tanky you're making him. Should I only be striking at max marks? Every chance I get? Is this mark talent worth it? I have no clue.

    I'm clueless :(

    I'm not that great with Imp, but I do have a few tips to help.

    -For his Q, only the tip of the spear has a hitbox. Because of that, I highly recommend using the "on release" hotkey to better aim your shot.
    -His Molten Armor is great for 1v1 and team fights. The tricky part is to weave in auto-attacks to maximize healing/damage.
    -Burn the Impure is the go-to level 1 talent. That damage really adds up quickly.
    -Press Forward at 4 makes you a monster in team fights. Grab a globe before the fight begins and just keep attacking. You'll have perma-10 armor and will be constantly healing. Unless the enemy team focuses you down, you'll be virtually unkillable. Sovereign Armor is really good too though, especially with the 13/16 talents.
    -Holy Fervor at 7 is solid. Gives you some ok wave clear (as opposed to basically none), and some great team fight power. The AoE swing can be used to activate marks on multiple foes hit by your Molten Armor.
    -I almost always take his Shield Ult over the spear Ult. The Shield provides survivability and some finishing burst damage. The spear ult leaves you vulnerable if you miss, and even if you do, doesn't help that much in taking out an enemy. It would be vastly better if it let you travel over terrain.
    -Both E talents are great at 13. I prefer Divine Range to get your Armor back up faster (12 seconds is a long time to wait).
    -Melting Touch at 16 allows you to shred a single target or group down. If you're fighting a lot of slippery heroes or foes without many escapes, Valorous Pursuit can get some surprise kills.
    -Brand of Solarion at 20. You're now an unstoppable killing machine that requires 100% of the enemy team CCs to stop. Get your Globe, Q in, activate Armor, and go go go!

    Again, I'm not that great at Imp, so others like @milk ducks might be able to give better advice for more specific gameplay. I typically don't focus that much on going for activating 3 Brands at a time. That might be wrong, but every situation is different, and not Auto Attacking in order to get more stacks feels wrong.

    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    Ivellius
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Set Imperius Q to on release. It makes a huge difference.

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
    MMMig
  • fortyforty Registered User regular
    MrBody wrote: »
    His skill hotkey layout also doesn't help. On every...single other hero, their damaging aura skill is W while their ranged CC shot is on E. Imperius swaps those and I've lost track of the number of times I've screwed up and hit the wrong one. It's practically at the point where I have to go in and change my hotkey settings just for this hero.
    I never really thought about it before, but yeah that's weird. It's a shame the HotS team is dead so we'll never be able to find out why he's set up differently than similar heroes.

    The best card in Hearthstone is your credit card.
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Has their ever been a lot of uniformity in ability layouts?

    Skillshot on Q: Jaina, Raynor, Gul'dan, Muradin, Probius, Falstad
    Skillshot on W: Thrall, Arthas
    Skillshot on E: Kael'thas, Malthael, Imp

    Heal on Q: LiLi, Anduin, Deckard, Ana
    Heal on W: Auriel, Khara

    AoE on W: Jaina, Murky, Mei, Muradin, Probius
    AoE on Q: Kael'thas, Lunara
    AoE on E: Stukov

    There are a few heroes that go outside the trend based on their kits. But yeah, some are just weird like Kael and Imp. Perhaps they felt that Imp's E Armor was more of an aggressive movement ability like Anub, Sonya, Arthas. That or the intern reversed the W and E inputs and they didn't catch it until it was too late. :)

    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 14
    Movement abilities are on E, poke is on Q, passive on W. That's pretty standard. Longer distance abilities go on Q.

    Imperius' kit is set up the way it is because it's a mix of tank and bruiser.

    EDIT: The different things are different based on role, Dover. Q for healers is their primary heal. E is aoe/CC. W is variable, usually a form of sustain or an expansive part of the kit. I think Malfurion is one of the bigger exceptions, but that's because you his Q to poke AND heal.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Movement abilities are on E, poke is on Q, passive on W. That's pretty standard. Longer distance abilities go on Q.

    Imperius' kit is set up the way it is because it's a mix of tank and bruiser.

    EDIT: The different things are different based on role, Dover. Q for healers is their primary heal. E is aoe/CC. W is variable, usually a form of sustain or an expansive part of the kit. I think Malfurion is one of the bigger exceptions, but that's because you his Q to poke AND heal.

    Don't try your logic on me Munkus! There's too many bizarro kits that buck the trends.

    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • fortyforty Registered User regular
    I think Malfurion is one of the bigger exceptions, but that's because you his Q to poke AND heal.
    How do you poke with Regrowth?

    The best card in Hearthstone is your credit card.
  • InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    forty wrote: »
    I think Malfurion is one of the bigger exceptions, but that's because you his Q to poke AND heal.
    How do you poke with Regrowth?

    If you're not effectively poking with Regrowth, you're not even really playing Malfurion.

    Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
    kimeMNC DoverSeGaTaiMMMigIvelliusMunkus Beaver
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    That feeling when you're not quite sure if you have completely missed something, or if someone is just doubling down on the joke...

    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    fortyMoridin889
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    89pmab715dfj.jpg

    PSN SeGaTai
    MNC DoverkimeMMMigMunkus BeaverfortyInvictusThe Escape GoatA Dabble Of TheloniusWhelk
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 15
    Oh is regrowth on Q and not W?

    Dunno why I thought that.

    EDIT: At any rate. That means malf isn't even an exception at all.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 15
    Oh is regrowth on Q and not W?

    Dunno why I thought that.

    EDIT: At any rate. That means malf isn't even an exception at all.

    Your confusion further proves my point. I believe the idea was there from the start (Q for heals/skillshots, W for AoE, etc), but that system just got forgotten about after a while.

    MNC Dover on
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • fortyforty Registered User regular
    8h0c8.jpg

    The best card in Hearthstone is your credit card.
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    my confusion is because i don't play malfurion at all because i'm dogshit at him

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • milk ducksmilk ducks Registered User regular
    Imperius has decent talent diversity @MrBody , but I'll tell you what I tend to use and why, and hopefully that'll help you feel a bit more confident with him.

    Burn the Impure at level 1 feels pretty mandatory to me, personally. It allows you to absolutely chunk people, and its a big part of why he trades so well in lane. You want to combine this with Press Foward at level 4, and at that point, you're essentially invincible. I'm of the opinion that, once Press Forward's online, he wins any 1v1 matchup in lane and especially with regard to point control. However, I have seen people fuck it up, so I don't really know what to say about that, lol.

    Press Forward gives Imperius constant, powerful health and mana regeneration for as long as he can continue to be aggressive. You have to control the Globes, and pick your fights within your regen windows. So, let's say you know you're about to contest the point on Braxis Holdout -- just prior to jumping in on the capture zone, grab a Globe from the lane and there's almost no scenario in which you'd lose. So long as Imperius has that regen and armor rolling, it's very difficult to deal with him. He tends to have mana issues, as well, and Press Forward additionally completely alleviates them.

    A tip for landing your Impales that will also assist with globe control -- don't just throw your Q raw; instead, wait for the moments when you know exactly where your opponent is going to be. The best example I can give is when they kill a Mage Minion and a health globe spawns. When they step up to grab it, you Impale the globe. This puts them in a position where, if they pick up the globe, you land an Impale combo and burst them down with Burn the Impure, essentially negating any health benefits they would have gained, or they sidestep out and you get the Globe.

    Imperius has poor waveclear and can't improve it much with talents, so you have to play forward, like you would with Thrall, and box the enemy player out of experience. In this way, it doesn't matter if the other player has better waveclear than you, because they can't get to the minions. If they do get in, like I said before, you just punish the Globe. You'll win the trades with time because you can chunk their health and the only healing they're going to have access to is their Well.

    Holy Fervor's been buffed and I can't say I've worked with it much. But it's good on paper, for sure, now that Molten Armor procs two cleaves. I feel like they want you to pop Molten Armor in this way to help clear lanes, but that feels like an error to me. Molten Armor costs a lot of mana, and it has a fair amount more utility that you'd want off cooldown if things ever went sideways. I feel like, I mean you just don't draft Imperius for waveclear. If you're drafting in for that, you've probably already lost. He isn't going to compete with any proper waveclear hero. Instead, you have to play forward like I described before and box those heroes out of their comfort zones.

    So I go Flash of Anger at 7. It further amplifies Imperius' pick potential by adding even more damage to his Impales, while providing a shield that helps him survive after jumping in on a target. Just smooths out every element of the process.

    Angelic Armaments is fantastic, and I wouldn't pick Wrath of Angiris with a gun to my head.

    I typically either grab Divine Rage / Melting Touch (for scenarios where I need to teamfight more) or Pathetic Mortals / Celestial Swiftness (if I need a stronger movement speed advantage) at 13 and 16.

    At level 20, I almost always take Heavenly Host. It's essentially a Storm Shield. This is a ton of group support on a Bruiser, and I find it very difficult to pass up.

    Gotta leave for work, hope that helps!

    MNC DoverMrBodyIvellius
  • The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    I can say with 100% confidence that I remembered absolutely nothing of Imperius' kit

    what an odd design

    9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    Also helps to slow them down with E first for an easier Q.

    l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

    wra
  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    MMMig wrote: »
    Also helps to slow them down with E first for an easier Q.

    You mean with W, which would be the E on any other hero?

    kimeThe Escape GoatMNC DoverfortyMMMig
  • MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    EW

    l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

    wra
    forty
Sign In or Register to comment.