As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New [chat] Variant

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Tumin wrote: »

I wanna be mad but Im too mad about it not being capita scaled!

But Im also mad about the number!

honestly the number is so bad i'm not sure capita scaling would change who's on top

it's almost 15% of our entire population!

The EU has had their appearances on graphs too good for too long

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    When do we get to the COVID Loki Variant

It’s the variant with glorious purpose

• Options
    Good morning, my friends

I left work early and have now slept for seven hours

My plan today is to keep at it and go for the new record

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    I am pretty sure India has had way more covid cases than the US, they're just not testing and the people are generally not engaging with the medical establishment.

Also China has been cooking the books since day 1.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    7x5em53uaqph.jpeg

i'm going to assume looking handsome is also a booster side effect

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I am pretty sure India has had way more covid cases than the US, they're just not testing and the people are generally not engaging with the medical establishment.

probably true

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

I'm expecting Russia to have at least 300% of their reported numbers.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    two of the three Great Farms needed to be completed for the DS3 platinum finished

i can see light at the end of the tunnel

I think I gave up on those. My last save game is in the swamp at a bonfire next to one of the enemies with a high drop rate for one of the items you need.
    that one is relatively easy by comparison, i was able to do that one, the pale tongues, and the aldrich farm within a couple hours

sunlight medals, proofs of concord kept, and vertebra shackles are the real bastards. i did the first two now. shackles are a real bitch to get tho

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    kobolds are kobolds on the kobold

*three_kobolds_in_a_trenchcoat.jpg*

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I think that ultimately census numbers in about a decade are gonna be the way we figure out true estimates globally.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Tumin wrote: »

I wanna be mad but Im too mad about it not being capita scaled!

But Im also mad about the number!

honestly the number is so bad i'm not sure capita scaling would change who's on top

it's almost 15% of our entire population!

I’m pretty sure Brazil would be on top for a while, at least

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    For some reason it feels wrong imagining bogart in full neckbeard mode, crunching lucky coins and mindlessly farming ghrus in Farron keep

They say on average, each of the convenant farms take something like 12 hours apiece if you're doing it offline

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    i upgraded from the spiked mace to ledo's great hammer specifically so that i could kill silver knights in one less hit

efficiency

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    I think that ultimately census numbers in about a decade are gonna be the way we figure out true estimates globally.

Yeah. It's harder to hide death rates.

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    The Chinese government is pretty good at hiding deaths tho

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

Every time another countries tries to overtake the US we pull ahead.

• Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    I gotta admit, i have never quite *got* farming achivements in games like Dark Souls. You do you!

Finally beat the stupid illusion corrupted monk in Sekiro.

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Eddy wrote: »
    For some reason it feels wrong imagining bogart in full neckbeard mode, crunching lucky coins and mindlessly farming ghrus in Farron keep

They say on average, each of the convenant farms take something like 12 hours apiece if you're doing it offline

I had the achievement bug real bad a long time ago. I once played something like a hundred or so round of multiplayer Stranglehold with a similarly afflicted friend for the gamerscore.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    @Donkey Kong I bought this 130-piece ORIA set for S$17.69 (USD 12.90) with free delivery (through an Alibaba group subsidiary, not Amazon), will let you know if it turns out to be utter crap

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    I gotta admit, i have never quite *got* farming achivements in games like Dark Souls. You do you!

Finally beat the stupid illusion corrupted monk in Sekiro.
    i mean i've been not doing them for over five years

but i want a little shiny doodad next to my favorite games and i'm two deep now

there's no going back

• Options
    zepherin wrote: »

Every time another countries tries to overtake the US we pull ahead.
    USA USA USA

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I’m also currently completing Bloodborne but it’s actually fun as well so I’m all better now and don’t need to start the twelve step program again.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    taking the plaster off after getting the booster hurt more than the booster itself

curse these hairy arms

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I do not like this new covid variant

Controversial yet bold

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    Elton John’s “Sacrifice” reentering the Top 40 was not on my bingo card for 2021

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »

Jesus I didn't know you could die from cum

I need to be more careful when masturbating

• Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I’m also currently completing Bloodborne but it’s actually fun as well so I’m all better now and don’t need to start the twelve step program again.

I really wanna play Bloodborne, it seems like exactly my jam. But no PS4/PS5 here, and no meony for one. (or actually a TV< but i guess i could figure out connecting it to my screen?)

Some combo of taking the nuke of pain relief (Codine/Pandol/Ibu all at the same time), the blocker, and... of all things, swilling some coke no sugar in my mouth (I guess the caffine did something) has finally given me relief. There's still a dull ache, but it's no longer my face is being eaten, so that's nice

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    Get "Let is Snow" wrapping paper.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    Lengthy drive

About 75% of which was spent behind someone in an Audi TT who exemplified all of my least favourite driving behaviours

Sitting in the overtaking lane traveling at the same speed as the traffic in the other lane

tiptoeing along single lane curving roads at 40mph then accelerating to 80 on any well sighted straight section, apparently entirely to prevent the stream of traffic accumulating behind them from passing

Token tap of the brakes when the limit goes 60->30 without actually meaningfully slowing

Poor high beam discipline (not a problem for me, because I was following, but means I got to enjoy lots of exasperated flashing from oncoming traffic)

japan on
  • Options
    Tav wrote: »
    taking the plaster off after getting the booster hurt more than the booster itself

curse these hairy arms

I beg them please dont put anything on it, I'll hold the cotton, please

dont even feel the injection, scream at taking off the bandage

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

curse these hairy arms

I beg them please dont put anything on it, I'll hold the cotton, please

dont even feel the injection, scream at taking off the bandage

Asian privilege is not even understanding what the issue was until I read the nested quote

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Lengthy drive

About 75% of which was spent behind someone in an Audi TT who exemplified all of my least favourite driving behaviours

Sitting in the overtaking lane traveling at the same speed as the traffic in the other lane

tiptoeing along single lane curving roads at 40mph then accelerating to 80 on any well sighted straight section, apparently entirely to prevent the stream of traffic accumulating behind them from passing

Token tap of the brakes when the limit goes 60->30 without actually meaningfully slowing

Poor high beam discipline (not a problem for me, because I was following, but means I got to enjoy lots of exasperated flashing from oncoming traffic)

Sympathetic raging at this.

• Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    I keep watching husbands walking into the winter bazaar and it could be a real Husbands of Target episode out here in the parking lot.

But I don't know any of them and they probably suck.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Seal wrote: »
    Get "Let is Snow" wrapping paper.

"Le tits now"

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    For some reason a grocery store in Western North Carolina had Taylor Pork Roll. So I get that, some nice brioche buns, the cheapest American cheese I can find, fried it up with an egg, and had the best breakfast I've had in ages.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    i upgraded from the spiked mace to ledo's great hammer specifically so that i could kill silver knights in one less hit

efficiency

Ledo's WA apparently OHKs them with the proper build? I personally just had a lot of fun anime jumping around with Gael's. Form over function, even in the face of Armageddon

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    edited November 2021
    I made spicy breakfast instead of big breakfast

Eggs
    Toast
    PEPPERS
    Ham

Spoicy no regrets

Tumin on