honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i'm superbiotic

unceasingly, hideously alive

Papa Nurgle be blessed

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Oh goddammit I just realized my phone changed probiotic to prebiotic for some stupid fucking reason and ruined my shitty joke.

What even is a prebiotic, Samsung?

Well you see in the beginning

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    how are your lips bud

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Oh goddammit I just realized my phone changed probiotic to prebiotic for some stupid fucking reason and ruined my shitty joke.

What even is a prebiotic, Samsung?

A prebiotic is something your gut bacteria likes to eat. It helps keep them happy.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Gross, all those pills at the pharmacy are made of Hacksaw's lips?

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular
    Not just the lips. Modern pharmaceuticals use all the parts of Hacksaw and don't waste anything.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Chall wrote: »
    Not just the lips. Modern pharmaceuticals use all the parts of Hacksaw and don't waste anything.

hbrpbck88pi9.jpg

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    how are your lips bud

Update: the staph itself has cleared off, so that's good. Here's the bad: the staph, being a flesh-eating bacteria, ate the skin off my lips almost entirely. Right now yours truly has lips that are fully blackened by dried blood and scabbing. I look extremely goth, but in a very greasy and lazy way. I almost look like I'm halfway to having KISS makeup 24/7 (which I'm not mad about!). I've basically been subsisting on diced chicken and rice for the past few weeks, with extremely scrambled eggs and oatmeal for breakfast. I've gained a new appreciation for soup, too!

After 2 ER and 5 doctor's office visits, I've settled on a treatment routine which is basically Prednisone, Vaseline, Bactoban, and a generic steroid ointment to treat this whole debacle. My girlfriend has been the true star of this crisis, having spent much of her own time arguing with our insurance company about bullshit charges and illegitimate copays. Turns out they can't really argue that she doesn't know what she's talking about because she's the administrator of her company's healthcare plan and nobody knows it better than she does! I feel sorry for the medical reps who are trying to pull a fast one on her because she has come prepared for war with these folks.

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Click the spoiler to see the damage.

WARNING: it ain't pretty, and neither am I!
    Too slow!

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Oh man, that is rude. Sorry about your whole mouth, glad you ran those horrible little bugs off, hope you have skin again soon.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Oh man, that is rude. Sorry about your whole mouth, glad you ran those horrible little bugs off, hope you have skin again soon.

Me too! I'd like to be able eat solid foods again at some point, especially if it means said food can brush my lips without causing profuse bleeding for a good ten minutes at a time.

• Options
    Also swallowing blood when I sleep has been less than ideal.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    those are some shitty fuckin houseguests I tell you hwat

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Holy hell dude, I hope you heal up soon.

• Options
    Oh, and I've lost about 15 pounds. That's been less than ideal. I feel super fatigued all the time. Being sick is shit!

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Also swallowing blood when I sleep has been less than ideal.

Yeah, you’re supposed to be awake for that.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Hacksaw, ngl, if I didn't know what had happened to you, I'd agree that you look like you'd done a lazy job with some goth lipstick and it looks kinda cool

Knowing about the staph, though, makes that picture horrifying holy fuck dude. You need anything? Maybe some soft serve or something? Or would that cause issues too?

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Edward Scissorhands lookin’ ass

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Darmak wrote: »
    Hacksaw, ngl, if I didn't know what had happened to you, I'd agree that you look like you'd done a lazy job with some goth lipstick and it looks kinda cool

Knowing about the staph, though, makes that picture horrifying holy fuck dude. You need anything? Maybe some soft serve or something? Or would that cause issues too?

At this point I'm just grateful I don't need a skin graft. My lips exist under that crusty black muck, they're just very unhappy with me right now.

Don't touch open wounds with unwashed hands, folks. Take it from me!

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Jesus. My dad had a similar situation when his tongue got infected one time and even if we blended his food eating was still super painful. It sounds fucking miserable. I hope it's over for you soon.

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Hang in there, Hacksaw!

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular

At this point I'm just grateful I don't need a skin graft. My lips exist under that crusty black muck, they're just very unhappy with me right now.

When you get through this and are able to eat whatever the fuck you want, what's the first thing you're gonna go for?

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

When you get through this and are able to eat whatever the fuck you want, what's the first thing you're gonna go for?

not ass again, that's how we got into this whole mess

• Options
    Pip you will never be able to stop millennials from eating ass.

• Options
    PiptheFair wrote: »

I refuse to not eat ass, no matter the consequences. I will die on this hill.

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Big lippy goth boyfriend

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Tynnan wrote: »
    Big lippy goth ass-eating boyfriend

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    That's not wannabie goth.

Goths WISH their lipstick was actual blood.

• Options
    Jragghen wrote: »
    That's not wannabie goth.

Goths WISH their lipstick was actual blood.

actually they wish they could sack rome again

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

Outside of people caring for the burros at the Grand Canyon, "Death by Ass" has gotta be a rare achievement.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options

Outside of people caring for the burros at the Grand Canyon, "Death by Ass" has gotta be a rare achievement.

Edmund the 3nd...

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    as inconvenient and painful as it is, it's cool as balls that the body can do that

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    y'all didn't see what it looked like in full bloom and I tell you it was a real horrorshow

• Options
    Shorty wrote: »
    y'all didn't see what it looked like in full bloom and I tell you it was a real horrorshow

How the shit am I just now noticing you got your name back?! I bet you've had it back for months huh

• Options
    Shorty wrote: »

How the shit am I just now noticing you got your name back?! I bet you've had it back for months huh

He sure has.

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Damn dude, that looks miserable

Glad you're on the mend, hope it goes by fast!

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    wait are you growing new lips