As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hurricane Season 2k7

13»

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    <3 you guys for using that reference.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    eryu90eryu90 Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Wren wrote: »
    eryu90 wrote: »
    After the Hurricanes I had to chop up fallen trees. Also the recent storm, I was in a accident with my cousin.

long story short, it ended with an abortion?

lol no it was a car accident.

eryu90 on
  • Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    405 414 1400

tugga on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    After the Hurricanes I had to chop up fallen trees. Also the recent storm, I was in a accident with my cousin.

long story short, it ended with an abortion?

lol no it was a car accident.

lol

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    linkswordlinksword Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Man people have gotten so desensitized to these things where I'm at. No one really even bothers if it's under 2. Hell when Gaston came a couple years ago, my dumb friend went outside with an umbrella and a skateboard.

Also we came to Denver and they said "don't worry, the weather here is so much better, no hurricanes or anything," and then one of the worst blizzards in history hits. My luck with weather isn't so great.

linksword on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I remember getting HUNDREDS of sandbags because my mom was paranoid at one of the hurricanes

then when it happened it rained for about 30 minutes and then was overcast for a week

wooooooo

Raneados on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    did you make bunkers in the backyard rane

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    1-900-BIG-DICK

this could actually be real

tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    penguin5201penguin5201 Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    potatoe wrote: »

Also, whats the beef with signing posts? Why not?

read the rules, nooblet

Quetzi wrote: »
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    whereabout in PSL are you going to be

Place called The Oaks, right off of US 1, majority of the place hasnt been built yet. Also, interwebs are going off for a few days, so bai.

-penguin5201

Well, two thing. You have something called a signature. You could program that to say your name. Also it's dumb and stupid and so are you, because guess what? Your name is right fucking there.

It adds a sense of "Oh hey, I took brainpower to write this, and its what I feel," kinda like signing a letter, instead of using a stamp(aka a sig) on that same letter like, "Oh hey, I dont care about this, so heres something quick and easy instead of using some power and effort."

Also, moved in to new house today, not half bad, and this house is so new, the entire development isnt even on Google maps. :D

-penguin5201

penguin5201 on
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    It adds a sense of "Oh hey, I took brainpower to write this, and its what I feel," kinda like signing a letter, instead of using a stamp(aka a sig) on that same letter like, "Oh hey, I dont care about this, so heres something quick and easy instead of using some power and effort."
    Sounds like you've come to the wrong place.
    Also, moved in to new house today, not half bad, and this house is so new, the entire development isnt even on Google maps. :D
    Ugh.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    potatoe wrote: »

read the rules, nooblet

Quetzi wrote: »
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    whereabout in PSL are you going to be

Place called The Oaks, right off of US 1, majority of the place hasnt been built yet. Also, interwebs are going off for a few days, so bai.

-penguin5201

Well, two thing. You have something called a signature. You could program that to say your name. Also it's dumb and stupid and so are you, because guess what? Your name is right fucking there.

-penguin5201

Are you trying to suggest that throughout my entire foruming career I've been using nothing but form posts? Because that is essentially what you are going for here, as best as I can tell.

Straightzi on