As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Epic Seven - Spring cleaning! Big-ish update April 28th.

1235»

• ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    Finally beat Act 3 tonight. That last fight was very annoying. Ended up using 3 healers, a counterattack warrior, and constant uses of Arky to beat it. Took forever.

ShadowfireJubal77Trajan45
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Wait, are you talking about Belian?

I remember she was hard, but I have no idea what team I ended up using to beat her.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Thankfully they nerfed her a patch or two ago I thought.... i did the same though 4 healered it. I remember because it took awhile but I also could just auto until arky was full then arky arky arky heh and let it run again for awhile.

• Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I use my usually TG and dual attack team to cheese it. She was rough.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    edited May 13
    Yeah, I'm talking about Belian. I used Angelic Montmorancy, Tamarinne, Roana, with counter Rem as my fighter. Took a while, and I did lose Tamarinne right near the end, but managed to win.

Just did the selective Summon for beating Act 3. The only 5 star character I didn't have yet from the list was Ervalen, who didn't show up in all 30 pulls. Ah well.

Zaylenz on
    Man my new comp is cleaning up in gw so far 5 fights only one draw rest my def won lol.

260 (with buff) eff res counter destina with cleanse on her s1 ee, brozet protecting her and hwa. Brozet is on holy sac and cr buff. Its busted up everything. The draw they actually didnt win against that comp either heh.

Shadowfire
  • abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    Well shit, catching up on the thread and it turns out I came back just a couple weeks too late to get some free MLs. Oh well, there's plenty of other new stuff to check out, and I was gone long enough to trigger returning player bonuses.

Assuming I don't pull one of them in the next couple of 10 pulls, buy Cerise or Diene? I pulled FTene already, those three were my only limited units I was missing apparently.

Also, if it's possible, could you free up a spot in the guild and toss me an invite? abotkin in game too.

@Shadowfire, whenever you have a chance, please and thank you!

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
    Shadowfire
    @abotkin invite sent.

abotkin
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Man my new comp is cleaning up in gw so far 5 fights only one draw rest my def won lol.

260 (with buff) eff res counter destina with cleanse on her s1 ee, brozet protecting her and hwa. Brozet is on holy sac and cr buff. Its busted up everything. The draw they actually didnt win against that comp either heh.

Kind of surprised that works on defense. SinAngie seems like a counter.

abotkin wrote: »
    Well shit, catching up on the thread and it turns out I came back just a couple weeks too late to get some free MLs. Oh well, there's plenty of other new stuff to check out, and I was gone long enough to trigger returning player bonuses.

Assuming I don't pull one of them in the next couple of 10 pulls, buy Cerise or Diene? I pulled FTene already, those three were my only limited units I was missing apparently.

Also, if it's possible, could you free up a spot in the guild and toss me an invite? abotkin in game too.

Cerise has been power crept by Piera and Ran. I use her now for the Light expo boss only. Diene just got EE, which really helps as most folks were using Emila instead. Her main downside is that she’s buff heavy and there are meta units that can punish that (Landy and Rimuru).

That all said, they are limited and could be buffed. Diene would probably be my choice due to her EE and just don’t use her against Rimuru or Landy.

edited May 14
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    abotkin wrote: »

Cerise has been power crept by Piera and Ran. I use her now for the Light expo boss only. Diene just got EE, which really helps as most folks were using Emila instead. Her main downside is that she’s buff heavy and there are meta units that can punish that (Landy and Rimuru).

That all said, they are limited and could be buffed. Diene would probably be my choice due to her EE and just don’t use her against Rimuru or Landy.

Or Celine!

Shadowfire on
    Trajan45
    Yep, there also so many dispellers now.

Trajan45 wrote: »
    Jubal77 wrote: »

Kind of surprised that works on defense. SinAngie seems like a counter.

Yeah im surprised to be honest. I mean I tried it out because people might lose some characters to it but its performed really well.

@abotkin Don't forget to set up your defense team so we can get you into GW tomorrow.

Also AI season 2 starts tomorrow.

• abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    abotkin Don't forget to set up your defense team so we can get you into GW tomorrow.

@Shadowfire, thanks for the attempt, but I didn't see your message until this morning and yeah, I definitely forgot I needed to re-set my defenses.

Anyone have any links to guides or something about the new AI guild thing?

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    There are so many freaks on the ladder right now. My 290 Emilia has been out sped by TML twice in one day by different people. That’s about 22 average per piece for her to be on par with 290. Also had a 311 ran get out sped by TML who had a +10 imprint.

Guess I’m slow now 😂

Mace1370 wrote: »
    My 290 Emilia ...
    311 ran...

I have Ran at 244, and I think he's my highest. Then behind that are Diene and Wanda at 234. I can get folks to the 200-220 range, but those are crazy numbers.

• FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    The truly mindboggling part is that they have those speeds and 150+ eff.