As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Epic Seven - episode 4 coming to a close soon.

• Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    Everyone get your salt!

2* BBK
    3* BRomann
    3* GAether
    GPurr
    ALots

All dupes.

Jackpot! 70 free silver stones per haha.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • NosfNosf Registered User regular
    1 SS Achates
    2 T Crozet
    1 Aux Lots
    1 Last Rider Krau (only non dupe)

I got AoL Angelica from a daily summons last week tho, sooooo....

• ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    1 Remnant Violet
    1 Sage Baal & Sezan
    1 Champion Zerato
    1 Blaze Dingo
    1 Challenger Dominiel
    1 Kitty Clarissa
    1 Assassin Coli
    1 AoL Angelica

Not too bad a haul. All of them are dupes except for Violet and Baal & Sezan. I also got a dup Vivian with my daily regular draw and I got Aria yesterday too. Not a bad last two days, but that'll probably be all my luck for the next few months.

Zaylenz on
    At this point, getting Ml5* seems like a win. Even with a dupe you get coins. Many folks aren't pulling even 1. Given my luck with gBM's, I'm not expecting much.

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    If you ignore hueche they lowered the prices on his stuffs. Mystics were pretty much worth it before but are now 100. Molas are also half what they were too.

I havent done my summons yet heh. i am scared to do them when everyone else is heh.

Edit: Ok I ended up doing them now.

And the feeling worked out well!

I had 15 and 11 were 4*s. All dupes other than Bad Cat who was my last 4* ML I needed to complete all again.
    Yes I got 4 ML5s. 3 dupes. DarkDaddy, LQCx2 and brand new DJ Basar.

So I am happy. I got enough tokens for a ML5 of my choice now and I got DJ who is another ML5 down heh.

Jubal77 on
  • FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    12 tokens and... one 5*.

At least it was Belian, who is pretty darn useful.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Free shit is free shit, and free ML's is more than enough reason to make a brief return to the game. As ever in games where I only log in for free rolls, I ask for nothing except anything that is new for me. Let's do this, only gonna list 5's and/or new pulls.

Main - 8 tickets
    Sage Baal and Sezan
    Bad Cat Armin

EU Alt - 1 ticket
    Shooting Star Achates

Nice, I'm satisfied.

edited April 2022
    I separated my 13 here throughout the day. Didn't get Bad Cat Armin, but did get some good units. Dark Corvus finally, will allow me to grab MLKen from the selective summon. Also got TMLuluca finally, always loved her design. Dupes were Dlilibet and S.Tene.

Trajan45 on
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    I had 27 tickets. Got dupe ameru, dupe jkise, dupe ml Baal, and dupe stene. Spez still eludes me. Perhaps one day he will come home.

• ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    The ticket today gave me Bad Cat Armin. Still no ML5* from them, but a new unit that should be a bit of fun!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Bad cat armin is a blast. I was hoping her passive would potentially cause 2 counter attacks if the unit is also on counter set. Sadly that appears to not be the case.

Ended up with Arby. Both he and Vildred are SSS, but happy for some more coins. I'm up to 70 now, tempted to grab Solitaria, but I'm lacking in speed DPS gear. I'd love for Maid to swing back into the rotation with her skin coming up. But I'd imagine she'll be a re-run here soon. Riolet, Belian, or SBA would be the others I wouldn't mind.

Yeah I should grab Ruele if she comes back soon or Belian. But I am waiting for SBA. Ive wanted her since I started in the first months following release heh.

I got another Flan from my daily today so now the regular coin shop is open.

I don't even like her, game! Stop it!

Finally finished building D.Corvus. I have 0 gold now, but he seems to work well. With SB, he can get over 30K damage and the couple HWA's I've fought got him around 25% health. Now if they tag team and someone like Rimuru goes next, he can be toast. But for many comps so far, he's doing well.
    67xyisb6w13u.jpg

Husbando lovers rejoice! Your new fire her...

https://youtu.be/Xg-3IVqUAv0

Oh now they're just trolling.

Heh I dunno.... given he is a red head and thus is required to be fire seems some sort of "ist" :) :P

edited April 2022
    ha, it's not just redhead, but all red gear and has flames coming from his weapon. I'm sure they probably planned on making him fire, but needed Ice for balance reasons once getting to his kit.

do258efkjw2g.png

Trajan45 on
    edited April 2022
    No I know I have seen it to just making a joke. His story is all over though in his plotting. Edit: Also he is not the only unit who has nebulous typing in the game heh. Just live in a meme world and i guess putting logs on it is really their fault.... Just sucks have to have the meme brigade show up on my feed for awhile now.

I could care less what they make him heh. His kit looks fun and that is all I care about.

Jubal77 on
    Yeah, I know we're all joking. Nobody should really care. His kit looks broken so far anyways. He's 115 + Speed based damage. So he'll be fast, has skill null for survivablility, enrage has 10% undispellable Speed/Atk increase. His S1 hit A.Ravi for a total of 23K damage in the video with both attacks (he has attack buff, but no SB for more damage). His S1 also has CR built in (I guess it's required these days). Oh and his S3 not only is an AoE attack with dispel (either 2 or all buffs), gives him attack buff, and as a chance for skill CD increase x2 for any high attack unit.

For me its all the "Changed typing to counter Hwa" I am seeing online. No its pretty obvious its changed so be better hit on meta heh. He could counter Hwa fine as fire.

Maybe for Hwayoung but I was more thinking he was changed to help counter Piera.

Ohhhhhhh yeaaaaahhhhhh....

debuffs and buffs filtering in game.... oh god that is just soooo gooooood.

Man people have been asking for stuff to do... these events are sure something to do lol. I just hit stage two of the hunt expert and yeah.... getting all 3 of them done is going to be something.

I've been playing around a bit with Ludwig since his buffs but and.. he's not a powerhouse or anything, but he's a lot of fun and I've been enjoying using him for grinding stuff. Been pretty enjoyable in Ch4 stuff.

• ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    Just managed to get all 3 characters from the Custom Covenant Summon just in time last night. Got Lilibet earlier in the week, got Aramintha last night, then used all of Star's Mirage Coins I had to get Politis. All 3 characters I didn't have before.

Also finally getting to the end of Chapter 3, since they made it a bit easier. Just got Chapter 10 to go.

What is the standard story mission party you guys use? Or do you just constantly switch things up depending on what the specific mission requires and what you're going to fight? I tend to use a team of Lilias, Seaside Bellona, Yufine, and Angelic Montmorancy, unless the mission requires other hero classes or elements.

I switch farming AP with heroes who need friendship. Because I still have a bit more cov bookmarks to get out of there I think.

This new side event sucks lol. Dunno who thought giving aiden her 30% dodge and aoeing after every dodge was a good idea. She is killing my team even on 15 energy. And she is green too so having taeyou is just worthless heh.

edited May 2022
    I just did a couple arena refreshes and not one piera or ml lilias in them.

In case you havent seen Tae could be a pass for most but he is a pretty easy go for it if you dont have top end speed and/or have problems with Hwa. If you have the gear to have him at the right speed with dmg (which is a lot) then he will eat those comps alive.

Jubal77 on
    I had to go full potty to get him, but ended up with three of his artifact on the way.

But I've spent so much of my resources doing the missions that I don't have enough gold to level him up. :lol:

edited May 2022
    Ahh the gacha life yeah. I have mine in some ok ish gear. Only liike 60 eff which seems like not enough. 3k attack (he has very low base so this is pretty good for him) and only like 265 crit dmg. And only 210 speed which is the big iffy part of the set. I just beat a rimaru, bellian, piera, hwa comp with him reasonably easy. Sure it was just Hwa at the end against Belain but that is what I wanted. She will win that fight more often than not Tae ate the Piera and Hwa pretty good.

Jubal77 on
    edited May 2022
    Zaylenz wrote: »
    Just managed to get all 3 characters from the Custom Covenant Summon just in time last night. Got Lilibet earlier in the week, got Aramintha last night, then used all of Star's Mirage Coins I had to get Politis. All 3 characters I didn't have before.

Also finally getting to the end of Chapter 3, since they made it a bit easier. Just got Chapter 10 to go.

What is the standard story mission party you guys use? Or do you just constantly switch things up depending on what the specific mission requires and what you're going to fight? I tend to use a team of Lilias, Seaside Bellona, Yufine, and Angelic Montmorancy, unless the mission requires other hero classes or elements.

For chapter 3 and 4, I usually customize the team a bit based on enemies. Arby is usually in all, but then I'll throw SSB/Luluca/Angie for blue, Bellona/Violet or Landy for green, or Tene or Baal/Charlotte for red.

For the boss fights, you'll need to look at skill sets as well. The final boss of Chapter 3 was a pain, and I needed some very specific comps.

Trajan45 on
    Well on the good side I'm finally clearing W13 consistently. Yes I've been playing forever, and yes I probably could have made it consistent a long time ago, but I'm lazy and the gear sets they've given out have been very useful!

Im still using gen purrgis and co rather than go the more one shotty style route.

I was using purrgis but the gear was never good enough for 13 unless I did it manually. Switching to Momo/Muwi/Sigret/Furious brought the gear requirements way down to practically easy mode. Muwi is just that good for wyvern.

Adin's fire switch in the update. Of course it has a separate awakening with separate resources which is fine I guess, but requiring resources to switch between elements is a bit annoying.

EEs look great though. Zahhak getting resource reduction is pretty neat, and Diene's getting a party CR push. Good stuff there.

Yeah the EE's look good. Diene getting much needed speed boost and party CR push. ML Khawazu's immunity will be nice for Siseria counter or the 5% CR push could be what someone needs to cut. Zahhak is the only oddball. Not sure how I feel about them doing EE to such a new unit. The resource reduction is nice, but the others sort of feel rushed since he's a fine unit without EE.

Well right now one of the only real counters to ARavi's sustain is Penelope, and Zahhak is pretty far from being considered meta. He's not bad, just not represented and this might be a nice little push for him. But who knows!

Giving Diene an EE but still not letting us get her skin is painful though.

It was an easy add I would think. He is a good unit but it makes him all the better. I still have mine equipped and he will be able to go after more than just evasion units and hp scalers now. ML Khawazus silence is also really good for those proof units that can survive even hwa.

Shadowfire wrote: »
    Well right now one of the only real counters to ARavi's sustain is Penelope, and Zahhak is pretty far from being considered meta. He's not bad, just not represented and this might be a nice little push for him. But who knows!

Giving Diene an EE but still not letting us get her skin is painful though.

SG's reluctance to just pump out skins is baffling. I get that it's probably more resource intensive than we think, but the history of other gatchas with lots of skins says it's worth it.

The problem is they have to reanimate the animations I would think. Also the number of pieces use in world/battle are much more than most other gachas I want to say. Like the movable pieces of the sprite.