As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ravenous: A [Phalla] The Sun Also Rises on Notos: GAME OVER

1101112131416»

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Was very tempted to force a tie to try and catch mafia Heffling out, and then I guess I did that by accident anyway.

I did so good at hiding my role as vanillager...

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    m!ttens wrote: »
    hey, next time y'all need to reach out to little ol' me :tongue:

Hard to subvert networks when everyone is incredibly guarded and doesn't talk.

I'm like
    'This guy must be lost if he stumbled into my inbox'
    I'm too busy making posts to make networks

This was perhaps a bit harsh @m!ttens , and I apologise.

I really never network unless there's some mechanical reason to do so, like proper factions or being seen.
    I should network or just reach out to people more.

So having you reach out of the blue was unexpected

But looks like you were trying to get me to kill more people anyway, and then I may have made you think Mamawolf was seen before it was announced in thread through poor wording.

Thought maybe you were the seer sounding me out at the time, which is why I didn't mention it for a couple of days.

It's mostly just me a little salty that I've done two phallas now and other than one nice "welcome aboard" post last game from H3Knuckles I've had to do all reaching out to others. I guess I just thought there were l would be more communication.

I would have reached out, but we were already Mafia buddies!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    I'll network everyone from now on!! Hosts be prepared for your inbox to be flooded!! Mwahahahahaha >:)

MamaWolf on
    "May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    That was not sarcasm by the way, I actually mean it. I have been contacting people day 0 anyway, but now I'll just contact everyone

• Options
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    hey, next time y'all need to reach out to little ol' me :tongue:

Hard to subvert networks when everyone is incredibly guarded and doesn't talk.

I'm like
    'This guy must be lost if he stumbled into my inbox'
    I'm too busy making posts to make networks

This was perhaps a bit harsh @m!ttens , and I apologise.

I really never network unless there's some mechanical reason to do so, like proper factions or being seen.
    I should network or just reach out to people more.

So having you reach out of the blue was unexpected

But looks like you were trying to get me to kill more people anyway, and then I may have made you think Mamawolf was seen before it was announced in thread through poor wording.

Thought maybe you were the seer sounding me out at the time, which is why I didn't mention it for a couple of days.

It's mostly just me a little salty that I've done two phallas now and other than one nice "welcome aboard" post last game from H3Knuckles I've had to do all reaching out to others. I guess I just thought there were l would be more communication.

I would have reached out, but we were already Mafia buddies!

Also I did not start last game(since I just took H3KNUCKLES place), or I most likely would have reached out.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Heffling wrote: »
    Was very tempted to force a tie to try and catch mafia Heffling out, and then I guess I did that by accident anyway.

I did so good at hiding my role as vanillager...

At least for me, it's you never did anything overtly village like risking yourself for a known good villager, or being seen.
    And kept saying I was a mafia despite big bold clarifications.
    38th seemed to catch Aura cause of bad faction logic.